Results 1,021 to 1,036 of 1036

Thread: 2016/2017 Defenders Rumour Thread

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    this may sound cheesy but we really need some inter spirit in this team, none of these cocksuckers love our team
    Exactly and people here want to sell the only one.

#staypositive
    #that'sfuckedup

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Exclusive: Inter have agreement for Atalanta's latest sensation

Inter already have an option to sign young Italian sensation Alessandro Bastoni.

Our newsdesk confirms that the Nerazzurri’s director of sport, Piero Ausilio, has picked up where he left off in January with Roberto Gagliardini, meeting with Atalanta’s directors and agent Tullio Tinti.

He’s come away from it with an agreement, an option over the 17-year-old, who has already played 119 minutes of Serie A this season, but has scored 5 goals for the Primavera (via transfermarkt).

Inter have agreed to leave Bastoni in Bergamo for another year. The idea of new owners Suning is that the Nerazzurri are to recruit young, and Italian wherever possible.

The left-footed defender will do a Caldara basically, staying on the Dea’s books for the time being, but being sent to Inter when he is deemed ready.

The Nerazzurri had signed fellow youngster Gagliardini after he’d made less than ten Serie A appearances this season.

The Gazzetta reported a few days ago that Bastoni would be worth €10-15 million, with further bonuses down the line.
    http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...ensation-28621

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Holy See

I've heard very promising things about Bastoni
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i have to admit i don't know anything about this guy. but if he's any good, it would be nice to have a young and promising CB here under samuel's wings.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

i hate young highly rated cbs they almost always flop
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

JJM what happend with Hector guy from Germany?
    #staypositive
    #that'sfuckedup

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    According to La Nazione, there's an agreement between Gonzalo Rodriguez and Inter for a 2 year deal with an option for a third. I thought we were done getting 30+ years old players. If the report is accurate Murillo is gone in the summer.

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to La Nazione, there's an agreement between Gonzalo Rodriguez and Inter for a 2 year deal with an option for a third. I thought we were done getting 30+ years old players. If the report is accurate Murillo is gone in the summer.
    i'd imagine it will be Androelli and Sainsbury(lol) he will be replacing. He isn't a bad back up to have. Could even break into the team, expecially if Miranda continues to decline

10. Thanks (1): Quantum

Fav. Player
    Joao Mario

Belgium

That sounds like a Campagnaro 2.0 tbh

12. Thanks (2): ADRossi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Thought Branca was long gone? Cant believe this shit is still happening with Suning around, there must be something wrong with the club itself then. These type of deals proved to be unsuccessful and waste of space. For example Campagnaro and Vidic, and they were 30 years old. This dude is already 32 and we want to give him 2 years contract with option for the third. Wtf man.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Holy See

FWIW, I haven't read a single link in which someone at Inter has mentioned any remote interest in Rodriguez. I constantly hear his agent talking about interest from multiple clubs, including Inter. I would put money that the market for him in Serie A is quite dry, and the agent is trying to leverage a higher salary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

If there is any old defender need get a contract, its Miranda. Doesnt make sense when inter even considering to not extend Miranda contract because want younger player but there is news they chasing one leg rodriguez, so its bullshit.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    FWIW, I haven't read a single link in which someone at Inter has mentioned any remote interest in Rodriguez. I constantly hear his agent talking about interest from multiple clubs, including Inter. I would put money that the market for him in Serie A is quite dry, and the agent is trying to leverage a higher salary.
    I think Ausillio mentioned him once but only when he was asked

18. Thanks (1): Quantum

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I really like Rodrigo Caio. He is one of the most promising Brazilian defenders and he has an Italian passport. Too bad he just signed a contract extension. But even with that, I think he shouldn't cost more than 20 million.

I think Inter should at least keep him as an alternative.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rodri...spieler/172054

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

I always thought Rodrigo Caio was overrated and prone to leaving too much space, not positioning himself right. Truth be told, haven't seen him in a while, so maybe he developed and didn't send me a postcard to keep me updated.

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    That kid was supposed to be in Europe like 2 years ago but he couldn't pass any medicals. He has knee issues