0 0 0 Bacca 0 0 0<br />
Anderson 0 0 0 0 0 El-Sharaawy <br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 Pogba 0 0 0 Brozovic 0<br />
0 0 0 Biglia 0 0 0<br />
Ghoulam 0 0 0 0 0 Peres<br />
0 0 Chiellini 0 Zukanovic 0 0<br />
      Donnarumma<br />
    Alright, a little explanation on my team.

Donnarumma is the most wanted young keeper at the moment, having his breakthrough season last season. Leading the defense, for a 16 y/o, at a manner a 30+ would. Impressive qualities for such young age.
    B. Peres is also a wanted RB. Arguably one of the best players in serie A on that position. Offensive great, defensive okay. This season, he scored 3 times and assisted 7
    Zukanovic, yeah I know. Most of you guys think he isn't that much special, we were linked to him a while ago before he went to Roma. He isn't the fastest, but he is smart. Positioning is great and he can be a rock. He has an amazing left foot. Like I mentioned before, it's not by accident he went from Chievo to Samp to Roma in 2 seasons. Great progress.
    Chiellini, a cunt. But this cunt knows how to defend. Alongside Barzagli and Bonucci, the best defenders of the serie A. Chiellini is a rock, he wins a lot of aerial duels and has great positioning. You won't get past him easily or without a ripped shirt.
    Ghoulam, a good LB, he does his work good, can attack and also good in defending. Workhorse and also one of the best LBs in Serie A.

This defense is compact, it has speed on the full backs, experience at the center, aerial presence in Chiellini and a pass in Zukanovic. What they lack in speed, they make it up in experience and positioning. Offensivewise Ghoulam and Peres certainly will add their qualities.

Biglia, not my favorite player, but very useful to have in the midfield. He intercepts, brings calmness in the game, can pass forward and is a smart player. This season he had 5 goals and 6 assists. It's not a mystery we & Man Utd want him. Silent workhorse with a brain.
    Brozovic, one of the best players this season at Inter. Worked, scored, passed and progressed. He doesn't need an introduction as we all know how good he can be. He had 7 goals and 5 assists this season.
    Pogba is the star of this team. Arguably one of the best midfielders in the world, wanted by all the big teams, pricetag over 100m. 'Nuff said. He and Dybala both lifted Jube to the title this season. Playing as #10 or as playmaker in the midfield. In a free role he is golden. Massive technique, great passing, explosiveness, he can defend, wins duels with his long body. He has a bomb shot, and in his good day, no player can stop him except with fouls. This season he had an impressive amount of 10 goals and 16 assists in all games.

My midfield is very balanced. 2 workhorses in Bro and Biglia, offensive qualities in Pogba and Bro (as well). Biglia is great in interceptions and that way he can be a massive asset for both Pogba and Bro. Bro and his lungcapacity can help Biglia with tracking and positioning the opponent's technical players. Pogba is the main source of creativity obviously.

El Shaarawy, he only arrived back in Italy in the winter mercato, but he certainly helped Roma a lot in that period. What he kind of lost in Bbilan and Monaco, he got back at Roma. He is also called up for the Euros with Italy for his performances at Roma. An explosive winger with a good shot and a good vision. In those 4 months at Roma he netted 8 goals and assisted twice. He will bring some unexpected magic to the attack.
    Felipe Anderson, one of the most promising players in Serie A, the season before this one he was a massive asset at Lazio, helping them qualify for the C.L. This season he and entire Lazio didn't have much succes, however he still had glimpses of his talent, in a good turning team he is lethal, having a bomb shot, great technique and speed. This season he scored 9 times and assisted 6 times for Lazio. Great player.
    Bacca, there weren't many players of Bbilan that we would want at Inter, but one of those we would want, was Bacca. Proven striker who has speed, technique, a nose for goals, can head, and most importantly, he can play alone in the striking position. Without him Bbilan would certainly be below the 10th position. He scored 20goals this season and assisted 4 times.

My attack is also quite balanced, but the main assets ,those 3 up front bring, are speed and explosiveness. And then I still got Anderson and El Shaarawy who both have a lethal long shot. Both can cross and help Bacca a lot. Bacca certainly will profit from those 2's speed.

Shaun's team

Perin's a good keeper whose still not on his top. Injuries however fuck him a bit. Donnarumma's potential is higher though.

The defense can take on my pacy attack, add Fernando's defensive qualities to it, meaning that Pogba can get isolated. However I think Pogba's technique, pace and positioning should help him get past Fernando (and Allan). Florenzi is better in the attack than he is in defense. So normally F.Anderson shouldn't have much issues by getting past Florenzi. Alonso was one of the best LB's this season, but he (and Fiorentina) declined a bit as the season progressed. El Shaarawy's explosiveness should get him past Alonso. Now Bacca doesn't have much of his speed against Koulibaly, but he certainly can use it against De Vrij (who hasn't played much this season at all..) Koulibaly isn't a stranger to some defensive errors so Bacca could profit from his side as well.

Shaun's midfield is also very impressive, but I feel his midfield lacks a bit explosiveness. Hamsik is the main threat of creativity, and he has a bomb shot. Bro should be actively track him and frustrate him enough to bring him out of the game. Saponara had a great season, scoring and assisting a lot. So he is a bit of a question mark how he will perform against Biglia and Bro.

The attack's main threat is speed. This could give some errors against Chiellini and Zuka. But both have good positioning skills. Morata can be held by Chiellini and Zuka can hold Insigne, whose best position is behind the striker or on the wings. My pacey full backs can support them as well. One thing is certain, is that my defenders certainly will win a lot of aerial duels against both players. Morata's explosiveness and technique can be an issue for my defenders though.

Anyway, Shaun made a strong team with a surprise in Saponara. However he chose De Vrij, who really didn't play at all last season. Also Perin had issues with injuries.
    Shaun
    <br />
0 0 Insigne 0 Morata 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 <br />
0 0 0 Saponara 0 0 0<br />
0 Hamsik 0 0 0 Allan 0<br />
0 0 0 Fernando 0 0 0<br />
Alonso 0 0 0 0 0 Florenzi<br />
0 0 DeVrij 0 Koulibaly 0 0<br />
Perin<br />
    Honestly I think there is very little between the two sides. I think Zukanovic is the weakest player in either side, and his combination with Chielini is very immobile which Morata (who is an amazing big game player) and Insigne could take advantage of. I also think that the combination of Pogba and Anderson on that left hand side would leave Ghoulam very exposed. Kevin keeps mentioning how De Vrij didn't play this season, but the rules of the game say nothing about taking the current fitness level of the players into account. When De Vrij is fit he is one of the very best in Serie A and that is why so many big clubs were after him before this season, and why Lazio's defense was so much less secure this season without him. He mentioned Florenzi's defensive weakness, but the fact is that Allan in front of him is one of the best tacklers in the league, and Fernando is a complete defensive beast. Not to mention that my central defense is extremely formidable. I think his central defense (especially Chiellini) would end up fouling my attacking players a lot, and the FK abilities of Alonso would come into play. I also think Biglia would have trouble marking Saponara.
    Last edited by Shaun; 16 Jun 16 at 23:07.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Alright, a little explanation on my team.

Donnarumma is the most wanted young keeper at the moment, having his breakthrough season last season. Leading the defense, for a 16 y/o, at a manner a 30+ would. Impressive qualities for such young age.
    B. Peres is also a wanted RB. Arguably one of the best players in serie A on that position. Offensive great, defensive okay. This season, he scored 3 times and assisted 7
    Zukanovic, yeah I know. Most of you guys think he isn't that much special, we were linked to him a while ago before he went to Roma. He isn't the fastest, but he is smart. Positioning is great and he can be a rock. He has an amazing left foot. Like I mentioned before, it's not by accident he went from Chievo to Samp to Roma in 2 seasons. Great progress.
    Chiellini, a cunt. But this cunt knows how to defend. Alongside Barzagli and Bonucci, the best defenders of the serie A. Chiellini is a rock, he wins a lot of aerial duels and has great positioning. You won't get past him easily or without a ripped shirt.
    Ghoulam, a good LB, he does his work good, can attack and also good in defending. Workhorse and also one of the best LBs in Serie A.

This defense is compact, it has speed on the full backs, experience at the center, aerial presence in Chiellini and a pass in Zukanovic. What they lack in speed, they make it up in experience and positioning. Offensivewise Ghoulam and Peres certainly will add their qualities.

Biglia, not my favorite player, but very useful to have in the midfield. He intercepts, brings calmness in the game, can pass forward and is a smart player. This season he had 5 goals and 6 assists. It's not a mystery we & Man Utd want him. Silent workhorse with a brain.
    Brozovic, one of the best players this season at Inter. Worked, scored, passed and progressed. He doesn't need an introduction as we all know how good he can be. He had 7 goals and 5 assists this season.
    Pogba is the star of this team. Arguably one of the best midfielders in the world, wanted by all the big teams, pricetag over 100m. 'Nuff said. He and Dybala both lifted Jube to the title this season. Playing as #10 or as playmaker in the midfield. In a free role he is golden. Massive technique, great passing, explosiveness, he can defend, wins duels with his long body. He has a bomb shot, and in his good day, no player can stop him except with fouls. This season he had an impressive amount of 10 goals and 16 assists in all games.

My midfield is very balanced. 2 workhorses in Bro and Biglia, offensive qualities in Pogba and Bro (as well). Biglia is great in interceptions and that way he can be a massive asset for both Pogba and Bro. Bro and his lungcapacity can help Biglia with tracking and positioning the opponent's technical players. Pogba is the main source of creativity obviously.

El Shaarawy, he only arrived back in Italy in the winter mercato, but he certainly helped Roma a lot in that period. What he kind of lost in Bbilan and Monaco, he got back at Roma. He is also called up for the Euros with Italy for his performances at Roma. An explosive winger with a good shot and a good vision. In those 4 months at Roma he netted 8 goals and assisted twice. He will bring some unexpected magic to the attack.
    Felipe Anderson, one of the most promising players in Serie A, the season before this one he was a massive asset at Lazio, helping them qualify for the C.L. This season he and entire Lazio didn't have much succes, however he still had glimpses of his talent, in a good turning team he is lethal, having a bomb shot, great technique and speed. This season he scored 9 times and assisted 6 times for Lazio. Great player.
    Bacca, there weren't many players of Bbilan that we would want at Inter, but one of those we would want, was Bacca. Proven striker who has speed, technique, a nose for goals, can head, and most importantly, he can play alone in the striking position. Without him Bbilan would certainly be below the 10th position. He scored 20 goals this season and assisted 4 times.

My attack is also quite balanced, but the main assets ,those 3 up front bring, are speed and explosiveness. And then I still got Anderson and El Shaarawy who both have a lethal long shot. Both can cross and help Bacca a lot. Bacca certainly will profit from those 2's speed.

Shaun's team

Perin's a good keeper whose still not on his top. Injuries however fuck him a bit. Donnarumma's potential is higher though.

The defense can take on my pacy attack, add Fernando's defensive qualities to it, meaning that Pogba can get isolated. However I think Pogba's technique, pace and positioning should help him get past Fernando (and Allan). Florenzi is better in the attack than he is in defense. So normally F.Anderson shouldn't have much issues by getting past Florenzi. Alonso was one of the best LB's this season, but he (and Fiorentina) declined a bit as the season progressed. El Shaarawy's explosiveness should get him past Alonso. Now Bacca doesn't have much of his speed against Koulibaly, but he certainly can use it against De Vrij (who hasn't played much this season at all..) Koulibaly isn't a stranger to some defensive errors so Bacca could profit from his side as well.

Shaun's midfield is also very impressive, but I feel his midfield lacks a bit explosiveness. Hamsik is the main threat of creativity, and he has a bomb shot. Bro should be actively track him and frustrate him enough to bring him out of the game. Saponara had a great season, scoring and assisting a lot. So he is a bit of a question mark how he will perform against Biglia and Bro.

The attack's main threat is speed. This could give some errors against Chiellini and Zuka. But both have good positioning skills. Morata can be held by Chiellini and Zuka can hold Insigne, whose best position is behind the striker or on the wings. My pacey full backs can support them as well. One thing is certain, is that my defenders certainly will win a lot of aerial duels against both players. Morata's explosiveness and technique can be an issue for my defenders though.

Anyway, Shaun made a strong team with a surprise in Saponara. However he chose De Vrij, who really didn't play at all last season. Also Perin had issues with injuries.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

3. Thanks (2): ScottishInterista, Shaun

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    I rly don't know who to vote in this one...

I take bribes tbh

5. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

It's a tough one..

I really like Shaun's attack, but I feel like he could use some wingers.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Shaun

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Well, apparently I'm getting crushed. The Pogba factor? Or maybe people just don't like sides without wingers nowadays.

Honestly I think there is very little between the two sides. I think Zukanovic is the weakest player in either side, and his combination with Chielini is very immobile which Morata (who is an amazing big game player) and Insigne could take advantage of. I also think that the combination of Pogba and Anderson on that left hand side would leave Ghoulam very exposed. Kevin keeps mentioning how De Vrij didn't play this season, but the rules of the game say nothing about taking the current fitness level of the players into account. When De Vrij is fit he is one of the very best in Serie A and that is why so many big clubs were after him before this season, and why Lazio's defense was so much less secure this season without him. He mentioned Florenzi's defensive weakness, but the fact is that Allan in front of him is one of the best tacklers in the league, and Fernando is a complete defensive beast. Not to mention that my central defense is extremely formidable. I think his central defense (especially Chiellini) would end up fouling my attacking players a lot, and the FK abilities of Alonso would come into play. I also think Biglia would have trouble marking Saponara.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

Dont know how Kevin managed to pick so many good players in the draft. His team simply is better for me, in most departments. I like Shauns diamond midfield and with Allan and Fernando it would be quite hard to get past them. Kevins attack is fast, versatile and with Brozovic and especially Pogba behind them, it becomes a bit too much.

Kevin wins for me. Shaun got a good team though, but I dont think it matches up well against the opposition.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10. Thanks (1): KevinB

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

In my opinion both teams are equal, I can't really decide. Shaun's got the perfect players in midfield to cover his weaknesses.

And KevinB has this immense good attacking team. Fullbacks who likes to go forward. A fast and pacy attack and last but not least that awesome midfield with Biglia, Brozovic and Pogba.

Shaun's team can really handle these players because he's got Allen and Fernando to cover the fullbacks when KevinB would like to exploit the wings.

I will have to sleep on this one.

12. Thanks (2): MVD, Shaun

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    I'm losing by more votes than NFC
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

14. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

I think people went into the voting with a certain anyone but Shaun attitude.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Probably in large part due to pogba
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Or my team is just that good
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

19. Thanks (3): Dylan, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Pogba?! Pff...
    Well you have Brozo the real star, you lucky SOB
    Nah it was a a hard pick for me as I like both mf's but I like KevinB's defence better and that is decisive in this match I think

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

I think a lot of people here value Anderson and Bacca more than I do.

Marshall Islands

I think Shaun's team is probably stronger than a lot of the other teams but went with KevinB for the novelty of having two left-footed CBs.

Nah but seriously even though Zukanovic is probably the weakest player on either side, the balance is good – Chiellini is the hard man charging around the box while Zukanovic can cover for him. Mostly I'm not convinced by Florenzi and Koulibaly on the right side of Shaun's defense (I know that Koulibaly had a good season, but I feel it was more a product of Sarri's system than Koulibaly being good), even with Fernando and Allan covering for them.

24. Thanks (1): Dylan