Thread: Inter's Most Common 11

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Inter's Most Common 11

Based on how many minutes each of the players have played, this is our most common 11.

Adriano-Martins
    Stankovic-Cambiasso-Veron-Ze Maria
    Favalli-Materazzi-Cordoba-J. Zanetti
    Toldo

Subs: C. Zanetti, Mihajlovic, Vieri, van der Meyde, Cruz

Minutes played
    J. Zanetti 4232
    Cordoba 4150
    Cambiasso 3738
    Toldo 3542
    Stankovic 3483
    Materazzi 3300
    Adriano 3260
    Veron 3187
    Favalli 2882
    Martins 2667
    Zé Maria 2338
    C.Zanetti 2303
    Mihajlovic 2252
    Vieri 2242
    van der Meyde 1613
    Cruz 1556
    Emre 1526
    Davids 1430
    Kily González 1191
    Burdisso 1184
    Recoba 1052
    Karagounis 957
    Carini 786

So this is our starting 11. I was very surprised to see that Ze Maria had been our 11th most consistent player. I'm also disappointed to see that Karagounis has the 2nd-least amount of minutes, and the least amount of minutes out of all the outfield players. A statistic like this will hardly make him want to play for us.

Another interesting point to make is that Fontana (852 mins all season - more than Carini) wasn't included. Neither was Coco (428 mins all season), Gamarra (126 mins) and Marino (12 mins). These players all notched up a few minutes, but still I guess it's not worth mentioning. Gamarra and Coco must be so frustrated to never play. They are, after all, professionals.

note: This is a good discussion for the forum... it's worth having it's own thread, you can't pile a whole bunch of discussions into one singular thread. It gets tedious searching through all the pages.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Fontana's name is not there.

He played 852 minutes by the way.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I mentioned all that in the first post, amigo.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Fontana's name is not there.

He played 852 minutes by the way.

Handyo
    who? fontanerrr...? never erd of this man that you speak of missuer!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

I'm unpleasantly surprised to see that Ze Maria has had more playing time than Van der Meyde. I hope the latter will be given more confidence to start games next season - it's a shame to waste a good player who's willing to stay on at the club.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Re: Inter's Most Common 11

Quote Originally Posted by primo-inter
    Based on how many minutes each of the players have played, this is our most common 11.

Adriano-Martins
    Toldo

One thought

Minutes played
    J. Zanetti 4232 : Nothing new about that he is always the player who play the moste
    Cordoba 4150: The same here
    Cambiasso 3738: Who would have thoght that when we got him
    Toldo 3542: Have played the moste of the games, and what are we gonna do if we sell him use J.Cesar who has not played at all.
    Stankovic 3483: incredible that he have played that much when you consider that he have been quit poor after the winter brake
    Materazzi 3300: Have he really played that much, no wonder that our defence have been so poor
    Adriano 3260: no surprices here, but he better get some rest so he can be reddy for the next season
    Veron 3187: I'm amaced that he havn't got more playing time then that.
    Favalli 2882: Another problem that needs to be solved, it's not good when you have a player in his calibre to play as much as he has.
    Martins 2667: He is on his way to becoming a regular, he should have played moor.
    Zé Maria 2338: This is quit supricing I didn't thoght he had played that much.
    C.Zanetti 2303: has had an excelent form we should have used him way before.
    Mihajlovic 2252: It dumb that we have used him that much
    Vieri 2242: this is not much for a player of his calibre.
    van der Meyde 1613: And he wonts to stay with us, I don't know why, if I was in his shoese I would pack my back and leave.
    Cruz 1556: 4 choise striker, not much to say, I didn't expect him to play that much
    Emre 1526: I really understand him, this is simply way to littel for a player of his talent
    Davids 1430:
    Kily González 1191: understandeble
    Burdisso 1184: What a waste, this is about the dumbest thing mancio has ever done. I hope he comes back after his loan spell, but I'm almoste sertain that we have seen him for the last time in a Inter jersey.
    Recoba 1052: Injured the moste of the season, he should be sold
    Karagounis 957: I don't know why he Mancini have used him in so few games.
    Fontana 852 Ha he didn't deserve too play that much
    Carini 786: another waste of mony, And we got him to be our future, that will never happend.
    Coco 428 Injured the whole season more or less, should be sold or released
    Gamarra 126: I know he has been injured alot, but he is for sure far better then Matrix and Mihaj, and it's a huge mistake that Mancio didn't use him more then the named.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I'm very surprised about Ze Maria too. He does very well as a right winger, he doesn't convince me defensively as RB.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano
    Materazzi 3300: Have he really played that much, no wonder that our defence have been so poor
    Funny, but so right.

And Frisko says you can compare him to Coco coz he hasn't played that much either.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano

Kily González 1191: understandeble
    I don't know why you think so ,unless you mean it's understandable because he got injured after playing in the Copa America and Olympics ,because he has been really good in the last month or two ,and I think he could even earn himself a starting line-up spot if he keeps current form.
    I agree with you about Gamarra though ,very underrated defender who could have contributed a lot.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

yeah, gammara is a very good defender..... too bad he didnt get the chance much... burdisso also get very little chances....
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Quote Originally Posted by cool_emre
    yeah, gammara is a very good defender..... too bad he didnt get the chance much... burdisso also get very little chances....
    Burdisso played quite often when he was here. He's been on leave for most of the season!!

Yeah in Coppa Italia and as a sub.

But I truely daubt that he would have played more if he had stayed here for the whole season, cause it seems like Mancio is in love with Mihaj and Matrix. I'm sure Mancio have a love affair with bouth of them .

Adriano-Martins
    Toldo

THe midfield changes alot depending on the occasion for away games CZ always starts, and for home games VDM, or sometimes Emre will lineup beside Veron and Stank. As for the Defence at home games Mancio prefers Miha and Cordoba.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Quote Originally Posted by intermilansg

Adriano-Martins
    Toldo

THe midfield changes alot depending on the occasion for away games CZ always starts, and for home games VDM, or sometimes Emre will lineup beside Veron and Stank. As for the Defence at home games Mancio prefers Miha and Cordoba.
    good God.. what are you possibly basing these comments on? Mancio doesn't make decisions based on whether it's a home game or away game.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

yeah, I am happy Ze Maria is our starting 11 by minutes....

Primo's inter stat is great and we can see how mancio actually has already built his team on certain players...

performance-wise, Ze Maria deserves to play more than VDM...
    VDM got injured more this season, hopefully VDM can live upto our and Mancio's expectation... he's young, while Ze Maria is a perfect backup..
    -----------------------

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I was surprised to see Ze Maria in that starting 11, really. Not because I doubt his skills, but because I thought he played lesser than C. Zanetti. I always thought that Stankovic - Cambiasso - C. Zanetti - Veron was our most common starting midfield. But, I'm happy that Ze Maria is there.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    I was surprised to see Ze Maria in that starting 11, really. Not because I doubt his skills, but because I thought he played lesser than C. Zanetti. I always thought that Stankovic - Cambiasso - C. Zanetti - Veron was our most common starting midfield. But, I'm happy that Ze Maria is there.
    Veron has only played on the right a handful of times. And it wasn't a big success.

I read in a recent interview of his, he said "...even though I've never played in my preferred position..."

Anyone wise enough to inform me what that position is? It's not behind the strikers is it?

The CM is his favorite position. But because of our extremely poor defence we had to play with 2 DM so he was forced to play on RM.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

I can't believe we have Marix and Favalli there, and players like Gamarra and Karagounis playing so little........a much better most common 11 would be:

-----------------------Toldo

J.Zanetti----Gamarra----Cordoba----Burdisso

Stankovic----Veron----Cambiasso----Emre/Davids

--------Recoba/Martins---Adriano
    "It is better to improve what you have than to wish for the things you don't have"

Toldone, Capitano (Pupi), Cafe, Patron, Ill Muro, Matrix, Cuchu, Deki, Sulley, Lucho, Chino, Mario, Ibra.

Forza Inter!!!