Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Rule Changes

  1. #1
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,958
    Thanked
    17,839 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster

    Rule Changes

    The FIF rules have now been modified. Including the removal of the not posting other results in game thread rule. For the new full set of rules:

    http://forzainterforums.com/misc.php?do=showrules
    Last edited by Shaun; 18 Jun 16 at 02:16.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Pajo

  3. #2
    Armes's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Apr 11
    Posts
    4,041
    Thanked
    4,477 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

    Albania

    67
    You forgot to actually remove that 'do not post results in match'.


  4. #3
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanked
    7,835 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    See the one liner rule is still in place
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  5. Thanks (1): MVD

  6. #4
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanked
    4,651 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    The FIF rules have now been modified. Including the removal of the not posting other results in game thread rule. For the new full set of rules:

    http://forzainterforums.com/misc.php?do=showrules
    Humorously, you misspelt 'humorous'

  7. Thanks (2): Inter2010, Shaun

  8. #5
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    17,653
    Thanked
    15,256 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    I'm baffled how after so many years people can't google "inter vs opponent stream" or do not bookmark the stream sites they are given. Get with the times, brah
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  9. #6
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,958
    Thanked
    17,839 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Humorously, you misspelt 'humorous'
    Well, it wasn't me exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  10. #7
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Most Optimistic Member
    Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your time at Forza Inter Forums.
    I was scary when i saw new rules thread post, but read it and all rules are OK, i think that there will be new "enjoy rules"
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

  11. Thanks (1): MVD

  12. #8
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    8,082
    Thanked
    7,835 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Cause you really stuck by them before didnt you
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  13. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, TheNetworkZ

  14. #9
    enjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 14
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanked
    3,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Bulgaria

    Most Optimistic Member
    ^ I think now i am clear like tear You must admire that i dont post too many line-ups like before i put all in one place in my signature and update it I now make better italy translations - clear like tear
    follow me on twitter: @EnjoyInterNews / my new site: www.EnjoyInterNews.com

  15. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

  16. #10
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    I see the one-liner rule is still in effect, but it happens so often in match threads. Understandably so. Obvious little reaction from "Damn" to "GOAL" depending on what happens.

  17. #11
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanked
    9,286 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    I see the one-liner rule is still in effect, but it happens so often in match threads. Understandably so. Obvious little reaction from "Damn" to "GOAL" depending on what happens.
    Terrific insight.

  18. Thanks (1): Wings

  19. #12
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    12,204
    Thanked
    13,030 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    I don't think anyone is looking to give infractions for one liners. It's just there as a rule to stop people who are purposely being annoying and adding nothing to the conversation.

    There's not a person on this forum that doesn't drop a one liner here or there.

  20. #13
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanked
    9,286 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    There's not a person on this forum that doesn't drop a one liner here or there.
    Not entirely true.

  21. #14
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Terrific insight.
    No problem! How are things in Montserrat?

  22. #15
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanked
    9,286 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    No problem! How are things in Montserrat?
    Your obsession with me is still flattering after all these years.

  23. #16
    wicked wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jul 11
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanked
    892 times
    Fav. Player
    recoba

    UK

    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I'm baffled how after so many years people can't google "inter vs opponent stream" or do not bookmark the stream sites they are given. Get with the times, brah
    I would say am probably the least Internet savvy person here and I have done this since day 1.

  24. Thanks (1): wera

  25. #17
    Wings's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Aug 13
    Posts
    3,181
    Thanked
    5,077 times

    Marshall Islands

    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Terrific insight.
    This made me laugh really hard for some reason

  26. Thanks (1): ADRossi

  27. #18
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Your obsession with me is still flattering after all these years.
    It's not an obsession, it's an honest question.

  28. #19
    _OC_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Dec 12
    Posts
    795
    Thanked
    3,287 times
    Fav. Player
    Matrix

    Denmark

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    I would say am probably the least Internet savvy person here and I have done this since day 1.
    Do the streams work alright on your PS3 and all?

  29. #20

    Join Date
    30 Aug 10
    Posts
    2,240
    Thanked
    561 times

    United States

    Congrats... the most stupidest forums rules ever removed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •