Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1383

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2016/2017

Macedonia

Funny (but rightfully) how everyone already considers rube winners of Coppa, so we're afraid they'd win the treble.
    Lazio

Fav. Player
    💀

North Korea

28 Forum Supporter
    Imagine their fucking ego if they win the treble this year.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Well. As I have predicted, rube'll get raped by Monaco.
    Its unlikely. Monaco are a great side, lots of young talent and a threatening attack. But because of inexperience, their defence is very suspect. And we know Juventus are good against such teams.

Juve probably wanted to avoid Atletico, a defensively tight team which works hard and tough, and has quality strikers. Also because Atletico would have been underdogs against Juve, which would have psychologically pushed Juve to try and take the initiative. And Simeone has an orgasm when the other team takes the initiative.
    “We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.”

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Those lucky sons of bitches just got drawn up against the easiest team! First, they got lucky by playing against the weakest Barca in recent years and now this!

My last shred of hope is Monaco destroying Juve in the first leg due to Khedira being disqualified.

A retard named Orsi who was apparently Mancini's assistant at Inter the first time apparently said a few days ago that this Juve is better than Inter in 2010 as they played better against Barca.

What this idiot doesn't realize is that that Barca was probably the best team of all time. This Barca is a second division team compared to that one.

Malta

Funny but of course understable why people keep comparing this Rube to Inter 2010 but bias aside it's not even close. Like compare the two teams the only position you could say they beat us in is LB with Sandro compared to Chivu but Chivu was crucial for us anyways.

Keeper and Two CB's are pretty even but the rest we win by some distance. Maicon in his prime vs Alves , Cambiasso and J.Zanetti vs Khedira and Pjanic , Eto'o vs Mandzukic , Sneijder ( best player in the world at the time) vs Dybala , Milito ( bets striker in the world at the time ) vs Higuain

Please

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    A retard named Orsi who was apparently Mancini's assistant at Inter the first time apparently said a few days ago that this Juve is better than Inter in 2010 as they played better against Barca.

What this idiot doesn't realize is that that Barca was probably the best team of all time. This Barca is a second division team compared to that one.
    He's an ex Inter employee, of course he turned into a cunt and shits all over the club.

Fav. Player
    Icagagbia

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    Monaco is going to really test Juve's defense. I'm really worried about their defense though, which has shown at times that it's not on the same level as their offense.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

9. Thanks (2): Batman, MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I would have preferred another Atletico-Real final over this tbh
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

I have the fear, I genuinely think Juve will win the CL now this season. I can see them beating all of the teams remaining. It has to be said, Allegris new formation has made them much much more convincing. Fuck.

12. Thanks (1): Quantum

Canada

I feel like the overall final will be very unpredicatable.

I do think Juve will beat Monaco but Real-Atletico will be tough. If Atletico wins, it'll be the first time they finally beat Real in the CL. Since Simeone joined, they played in the CL 3 times, and each year they lost out to Real Madrid. If they beat them now, you could think they have the motivation to win the final as well since Real was always the team they couldn't get past.

If Real Madrid wins, I believe their final record is extremely good. It seem they almost always win the CL finals, and they'll have motivation to be the first team to win it twice in a row (since the new format).

Obviously Juventus has their own motivation as well, so it will be unpredictable.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Imagine how sweet it would be if simeone beats Jube in the final and then does a mou and joins us.
    I dont think it s gonna happen but it would be so fucken nice.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

16. Thanks (3): chhstr, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    I would have preferred another Atletico-Real final over this tbh
    It would be sad to see Atletico losing three times from the same team in the final, not to mention from a city rival. I think the draw is nice and baalnced, I think both Monaco and Atletico can knock out the favorites. Simeone needs to get his shit together this time, enough is enough, they should be fully motivated.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

47 Forum Supporter
    Ahh the treble. So fucking sad to see it end this way
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    I think people forget how good the Chelsea team we beat was too. If you look back at that 2009-2010 Chelsea team they were stacked and I think may have scored the most league goals ever if I'm not mistaken.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I think people forget how good the Chelsea team we beat was too. If you look back at that 2009-2010 Chelsea team they were stacked and I think may have scored the most league goals ever if I'm not mistaken.
    Yeah, many people thought they could win it that season. They were big favourites to beat us. Even after the first leg that we won 2-1, many people thought they would walk the return leg at home. That was one of our best performances that season, beating Chelsea at stamford bridge was when it sunk in we really could win the Cl, we'd finally got past the last 16 curse

21. Thanks (4): Il Drago, Quantum, Ronin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Monaco ripped Man City and Dortmund apart, over the 180 mins they were by far the better team in both legs. Hope to god they can do it to Juve. Juve will never have faced a team that has attacked them so much so consistently. Monaco are probably even more ultra attack than Barca. It won't be as one sided as we all think but I still think Juve will beat them unfortunately.
    I agree. Barca's attack and gameplay is easily the most predictable maybe in the world. They showed how you can deal with them without conceding in both legs. Monaco however is a completely different case. Sure Allegri and co will have studied and scouted a million times by now, yet it's going to be more open and Monaco can hurt them away too.

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    A Monaco-ATM final would be lovely

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Never gonna happen imo. Juventus handled Barca and kept them silent in 2 matches, Allegri just loves when teams go at them, its the same with Monaco only théir defending is the most weaker in remaining teams. They are dangerous in attack though, Mbappe and Co can score, but Juve will score too.

Im gonna go all out on Atletico , they deserve to kick the shit out of Real , for all the dubious refereeing on their lucky white side.

FORZA SIMEONE! Our last hope here in FIF!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Falcao Law becomes universal law when he knocks out Juve.

Fav. Player
    Icagagbia

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    If Falcao knocks out Juve, I'm all for replacing every player at Inter with a Colombian.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

28. Thanks (3): MVD, Pimpin, thatdude