Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Tourist in Italy tips

  1. #21
    Lyran's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Mar 13
    Posts
    589
    Thanked
    416 times
    Fav. Player
    Mario

    Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Been told girls in Norway are out of any league, go there tbh.
    Can relate, but there's no middleground tbh. It's either bad or good.
    Recently broke up with my fiancee because I got a new job and moving to a new city, the feels man. Feels good to be a gangster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Just tell them you've a big willy and they wont be able to resist
    Too late, sorry.

    On topic:

    However if any of you decide to travel to Norway and especially Lofoten. I can help you with it. Grew up in paradise.


    Raul Duke: What's this? Two sane people on FIF having a constructive argument? Kill me.


  2. #22
    Inter Bandwagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 13
    Posts
    258
    Thanked
    138 times
    Fav. Player
    The Team

    United States

    Venice wad amazing. The whole trip was great and everything went great. I am leaving in a few hours and I already miss this place.

  3. Thanks (1): Javier'sSon

  4. #23
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,935
    Thanked
    19,442 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyran View Post
    Can relate, but there's no middleground tbh. It's either bad or good.
    Recently broke up with my fiancee because I got a new job and moving to a new city, the feels man. Feels good to be a gangster.



    Too late, sorry.

    On topic:

    However if any of you decide to travel to Norway and especially Lofoten. I can help you with it. Grew up in paradise.


    Next summer i am almost certainly going to travel again to Norway, so who knows, I might go to lofoten islands, they look stunning. It also would definitely be a plus if there is a chance to spot a lunde (I mean the bird) in that area.
    Last edited by firmino; 06 Aug 16 at 19:46.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

    Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.


    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  5. Thanks (1): MVD

  6. #24
    hi. i HAS THE sorry for not answer TO THIS BEFORE. I HAVE been busy for a FEW DAYS so not BEEN ON SITE.

    i go TO THE italy one day years ago. I GO to nightclub and lots OF GIRLS want to be with ME so I HAVE TO pick the 5 SEXIEST to sleep with. I BRING THEM to my APARTMENT and let's just SAY WE when WE GET TO in THE bed we were layered like A LASAGNE one girl, I GET HER number on HER PHONE number so we can make SPAGHETTI in bolognese the next night

    I DON'T WANT to go in to TOO much details, but she LEAVE the apartment with a sore CASSEROLE...

    girls from THE ITALYS are good at DRESSING nice in CLOTHING that is nice. it is important TO HAVE GOOD style. this is why I HAVE lots of ladies chasing me.


  7. #25
    Lionheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Sep 10
    Posts
    7,470
    Thanked
    7,609 times
    Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

    Europe

    75 Forum Supporter
    Trip to Italy you say? Let dis Italian D be your trip companion

    8===D

  8. Thanks (1): dynasty27

  9. #26
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanked
    2,958 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Guys i have question about the metro in Milano. It's safe to use it? I mean, i'm going next week for the game Torino with and i'm wondering what to use for the transfer to the hotel? The hotel gave me the price for the transfer - about 100 euro. With metro is cheaper but i'm not sure is it safe enough?!

    If you have some tips for good place to take a dinner in Milano pls share

  10. #27
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    8,841
    Thanked
    17,425 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Guys i have question about the metro in Milano. It's safe to use it? I mean, i'm going next week for the game Torino with and i'm wondering what to use for the transfer to the hotel? The hotel gave me the price for the transfer - about 100 euro. With metro is cheaper but i'm not sure is it safe enough?!

    If you have some tips for good place to take a dinner in Milano pls share
    It's perfectly safe. What do you even mean by "is it safe"?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti


  11. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

  12. #28
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,726
    Thanked
    8,449 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Guys i have question about the metro in Milano. It's safe to use it? I mean, i'm going next week for the game Torino with and i'm wondering what to use for the transfer to the hotel? The hotel gave me the price for the transfer - about 100 euro. With metro is cheaper but i'm not sure is it safe enough?!

    If you have some tips for good place to take a dinner in Milano pls share
    metro should be 100% . i had to meet someone so i had to go to the shopping centre just across from casa Milan, and from there I was able to walk. so if your anywhere in that area walking isn't too bad, granted none of your party are unable to walk for a good 20/30 mins.

  13. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

  14. #29
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanked
    2,958 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    It's perfectly safe. What do you even mean by "is it safe"?
    I mean pilferage, pickpockets, stuff like that.

  15. #30
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    9,670
    Thanked
    7,478 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I mean pilferage, pickpockets, stuff like that.
    Personally, I don't carry anything valuable anyway. What would you carry other than your credit card, little cash/change, and your smartphone (for taking photos)? Even the smartphone, I carry an old meaningless one when through trips like that.

    I know many friends who carry over 500 euros with them everywhere. Then they complain when they're stolen.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  16. Thanks (1): varmin

  17. #31
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    25,016
    Thanked
    6,750 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The metro is not particularly dangerous or anything. Obviously, just as in ANY tourist destinations, you have to exercise caution and not carry too much cash/valuable. But I've taken it plenty plenty of times to everywhere and I have 0 problems with it.

    The regional trains and high-speed trains are also fine.

  18. Thanks (1): varmin

  19. #32
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,935
    Thanked
    19,442 times

    Italy

    70
    Be aware of pickpockets, especially when it gets dark, even more so if you happen to be in one of those metro stations with not so many people around. I personally have taken the metro in Milan a lot of times and nothing ever happened to me, and it is the cheapest (and possibly the fastest, too, considering the constant traffic jam) way to get around. But still, be aware, only carry with you the necessary and leave what you don't need at the hotel.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

    Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.


    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  20. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

  21. #33
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    3,041
    Thanked
    2,958 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    I usually wear nothing expensive on me because i know that the foreigners all over the world (with some exceptions) are the most common targets of local criminals/ cheaters. But i've used the metro three - four times in my life. And i've watched this movie recently - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373981/ and i'm a bit scared.
    I know it's fiction but anyway, it's better to ask

  22. Thanks (1): Wobblz

  23. #34
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    8,841
    Thanked
    17,425 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I usually wear nothing expensive on me because i know that the foreigners all over the world (with some exceptions) are the most common targets of local criminals/ cheaters. But i've used the metro three - four times in my life. And i've watched this movie recently - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373981/ and i'm a bit scared.
    I know it's fiction but anyway, it's better to ask
    Haha, remembered this movie as well a couple of days ago while taking the tube
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti


  24. Thanks (1): MVD

  25. #35
    BLACK JESUS Kakaroto's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Dec 10
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanked
    15,875 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

    Dominican Republic

    48
    Forza Italia per sempre
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

  26. Thanks (1): MVD

  27. #36
    _OC_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Dec 12
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanked
    4,811 times
    Fav. Player
    Matrix

    Denmark

    96
    You’re killing me, BJ.

  28. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

  29. #37
    BLACK JESUS Kakaroto's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Dec 10
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanked
    15,875 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

    Dominican Republic

    48
    You are killing me smalls.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

  30. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •