Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tourist in Italy tips

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Been told girls in Norway are out of any league, go there tbh.
    Can relate, but there's no middleground tbh. It's either bad or good.
    Recently broke up with my fiancee because I got a new job and moving to a new city, the feels man. Feels good to be a gangster.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Just tell them you've a big willy and they wont be able to resist
    Too late, sorry.

On topic:

However if any of you decide to travel to Norway and especially Lofoten. I can help you with it. Grew up in paradise.

Raul Duke: What's this? Two sane people on FIF having a constructive argument? Kill me.

Fav. Player
    The Team

United States

Venice wad amazing. The whole trip was great and everything went great. I am leaving in a few hours and I already miss this place.

3. Thanks (1): Javier'sSon

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Lyran View Post
    Can relate, but there's no middleground tbh. It's either bad or good.
    Recently broke up with my fiancee because I got a new job and moving to a new city, the feels man. Feels good to be a gangster.

Too late, sorry.

On topic:

However if any of you decide to travel to Norway and especially Lofoten. I can help you with it. Grew up in paradise.

Next summer i am almost certainly going to travel again to Norway, so who knows, I might go to lofoten islands, they look stunning. It also would definitely be a plus if there is a chance to spot a lunde (I mean the bird) in that area.
    Last edited by firmino; 06 Aug 16 at 19:46.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

hi. i HAS THE sorry for not answer TO THIS BEFORE. I HAVE been busy for a FEW DAYS so not BEEN ON SITE.

i go TO THE italy one day years ago. I GO to nightclub and lots OF GIRLS want to be with ME so I HAVE TO pick the 5 SEXIEST to sleep with. I BRING THEM to my APARTMENT and let's just SAY WE when WE GET TO in THE bed we were layered like A LASAGNE one girl, I GET HER number on HER PHONE number so we can make SPAGHETTI in bolognese the next night

I DON'T WANT to go in to TOO much details, but she LEAVE the apartment with a sore CASSEROLE...

girls from THE ITALYS are good at DRESSING nice in CLOTHING that is nice. it is important TO HAVE GOOD style. this is why I HAVE lots of ladies chasing me.

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Trip to Italy you say? Let dis Italian D be your trip companion

8===D

8. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Guys i have question about the metro in Milano. It's safe to use it? I mean, i'm going next week for the game Torino with and i'm wondering what to use for the transfer to the hotel? The hotel gave me the price for the transfer - about 100 euro. With metro is cheaper but i'm not sure is it safe enough?!

If you have some tips for good place to take a dinner in Milano pls share

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Guys i have question about the metro in Milano. It's safe to use it? I mean, i'm going next week for the game Torino with and i'm wondering what to use for the transfer to the hotel? The hotel gave me the price for the transfer - about 100 euro. With metro is cheaper but i'm not sure is it safe enough?!

It's perfectly safe. What do you even mean by "is it safe"?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

metro should be 100% . i had to meet someone so i had to go to the shopping centre just across from casa Milan, and from there I was able to walk. so if your anywhere in that area walking isn't too bad, granted none of your party are unable to walk for a good 20/30 mins.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    It's perfectly safe. What do you even mean by "is it safe"?
    I mean pilferage, pickpockets, stuff like that.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I mean pilferage, pickpockets, stuff like that.
    Personally, I don't carry anything valuable anyway. What would you carry other than your credit card, little cash/change, and your smartphone (for taking photos)? Even the smartphone, I carry an old meaningless one when through trips like that.

I know many friends who carry over 500 euros with them everywhere. Then they complain when they're stolen.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

16. Thanks (1): varmin

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The metro is not particularly dangerous or anything. Obviously, just as in ANY tourist destinations, you have to exercise caution and not carry too much cash/valuable. But I've taken it plenty plenty of times to everywhere and I have 0 problems with it.

The regional trains and high-speed trains are also fine.

18. Thanks (1): varmin

Italy

Be aware of pickpockets, especially when it gets dark, even more so if you happen to be in one of those metro stations with not so many people around. I personally have taken the metro in Milan a lot of times and nothing ever happened to me, and it is the cheapest (and possibly the fastest, too, considering the constant traffic jam) way to get around. But still, be aware, only carry with you the necessary and leave what you don't need at the hotel.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I usually wear nothing expensive on me because i know that the foreigners all over the world (with some exceptions) are the most common targets of local criminals/ cheaters. But i've used the metro three - four times in my life. And i've watched this movie recently - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373981/ and i'm a bit scared.
    I know it's fiction but anyway, it's better to ask

22. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I usually wear nothing expensive on me because i know that the foreigners all over the world (with some exceptions) are the most common targets of local criminals/ cheaters. But i've used the metro three - four times in my life. And i've watched this movie recently - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373981/ and i'm a bit scared.
    I know it's fiction but anyway, it's better to ask
    Haha, remembered this movie as well a couple of days ago while taking the tube
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Forza Italia per sempre
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player