Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Syria

10 years of FIF
    ID LOVE TO SEE MILAN SING

"YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE"

lol they always sing it so good luck doin it now

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

They have their last game away. I was happy for that during half-time, since I didn't want them to celebrate in front of their fans. Now I wish they had it at home, to see the look in their fans' faces.

Wonder if our Ultras will do something in the game against Reggina, I heared of a supposed treuce between the Ultras of both teams. It would be great if a huge Liverpool flag is passed down the seats

Syria

10 years of FIF
    lol good idea hamed.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    WOW....THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR..THANK U LIVERPOOL..THANK YOU GOD

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

My head still hurts from all those chemcials that were flowing. Thank God I am not a Milan fan, 500M people saw me choke today, this will go down in history as the biggest choke of all time. May 5 is nothing compared to this, they were leading 3-0 after the first half? How can you lose that?

I think Ancelotti wanted to use his favourite Marijuana tree formation, but was afraid. Biatchsconi has numerously told him not to use it, and he was stuck in between using it or just going on with business. I hate owenrs who interfere in formations and actual game plans.

Why doesn't he just focus on running the country. Oh wait, he isn't!!!

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I wasn't going to reply to this, but how can I resist?

This is one of the happiest days of my lives as a football fan.

It's almost surreal, in fact it's quite surreal. What more could I want?

Think about it... if AC Milan had been knocked out of the CL like Deportivo or Roma - finishing last without a win - it would be a shock. But this way it's shown to the whole world and everyone sees what a bunch of CHOKERS AC Milan are. Making it to the final is an achievement, but losing it in the fashion that they did is DISGRACEFUL and HUMILIATING.

We, as inter fans, can never worry about being insulted by Milan fans ever again. Why? Well we can just reference the day where they lost to England's 5th best team (in the season).

This is beautiful. I love it. I love Liverpool. They've given Milan a 3 goal head start, seemingly, and STILL humiliated the holy sh*t out of them!

Sadly, ever so sadly. I will possibly regret it to the day I die - my alarm didn't wake me. I didn't watch this game live. I didn't get to witness the action first hand, and see AC Milan crumble like they did. Of course I watched the repeat, but it's not the same. I will never live this down.

Consolation from that, though, is the fact that AC Milan will be the laughing stock of the football world for some time to come.

Could we, as inter fans, under the circumstances we've faced, have a possible better end to the season?

Think about it. We're winning almost every match we play, we're in the Coppa Italia final and AC Milan just lost in a very embarassing fashion. Pretty good if you ask me.

Forget about all the troubles we've had, look at Barcelona. Last season they were sh*t until they turned it around. This season they're phenomenal and playing great football. Well I think next season we will be phenomenal and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm very happy as you can tell.

One thing about AC Milan you have to admire though... Paolo Maldini. What a legend. He didn't cry, he didn't whinge. He stayed and applauded Liverpool graciously. He's a model professional who the likes of Antonio Cassano should look up to.

ahahahaa.. and how shit were AC Milan's penalties? hahahah!! SHEVA SHEVA SHEVA.. oh he's missed. LOL LOL LOL!

up steps Serginho... OH and it's OVER THE BAR! HA HA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

and here comes Pirlo... oh it's saved by Jerzy Dudek! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 2-0 to Liverpool LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHA

FORZA INTER
    FORZA LIVERPOOL (for one night)

MILANO MERDA ---- MILANO MERDA ---- MILANO MERDA ----

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    uh oh.... GRAZIE LIVERPOOL ... We owe Liverpool stg ... why not give them some of our players on loan.

What a come back ?? And Shevchenko's miss in the final minutes made me more happy ..... An unforgettable day and now I am glad to say:

"What the phuck are you talking about May 5th !! Don't you remember May 25th ??" OR "What Lazio !! Don't you remember Liverpool ??" to those milan fans !!

Guess what ..... Both the Milan teams worst day happened in May (which is kinda normal) and by the opponents' whose initial letter is "L"

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    GRANDE LIVERPOOL!!

I was amazed when I saw the results. 3-3! And I was even more surprised to know that they were actually 3-0 down at half time, and scored three goals within 6 minutes. That is some unbelievable sh!t. Thinking about Sheva's and Pirlo's face when they missed their penalties simply make me giggle in delight. Pure bliss for all Inter fans, well, at least for me.

And Liverpool owe this all to two very great men, Rafa Benitez and Steven Gerrard. Benitez wasn't that successful in the EPL, but he brought Liverpool to win the CL and that's a very amazing feat. Gerrard lead the come-back against Milan, and Liverpool should be very proud of their captain. He should stay in Liverpool.

All in all,

FORZA LIVERPOOL!!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    uh oh.... GRAZIE LIVERPOOL ... We owe Liverpool stg ... why not give them some of our players on loan.
    And now I demand Moratti to hire you. Let's start by giving away Materazzi.

About Maldini, he is a true legend. If your worse enemy respects you, then you are truly something. This is the case with Maldini, he is a hero and a man. His teammates - specially Sheva - didn't want to come to get the medals, but then Maldini pulled them back, and showed grace.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    And now I demand Moratti to hire you. Let's start by giving away Materazzi.

About Maldini, he is a true legend. If your worse enemy respects you, then you are truly something. This is the case with Maldini, he is a hero and a man. His teammates - specially Sheva - didn't want to come to get the medals, but then Maldini pulled them back, and showed grace.
    That I agree agree with you and I meant the Maldini part. He's a true legend and a gentleman, who should be respected.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I honestly can't say a negative thing about him.

on sunday curva nord will post banners honoring liverpool and saying what a shit team is milan....

Forza Curva Nord
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Forza Curva nord e Forza Liverpool

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by interista
    on sunday curva nord will post banners honoring liverpool and saying what a shit team is milan....

Forza Curva Nord
    GREAT !!

My suggestion:

"May 5th, Lazio ?? ..... What about May 25th, Liverpool ??"

HEHEHEHE good idea...unfortunetly I am not the one who decides the banners....its the head of Curva Nord...but dont worry they will be good
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by interista
    HEHEHEHE good idea...unfortunetly I am not the one who decides the banners....its the head of Curva Nord...but dont worry they will be good
    Mate can you get anyone to take some proper pics of them for us?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Thanks Reds!You'll never walk alone.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Frisko if there will be around me somewhere I will take pic...but usually the best picture are at www.fototifo.it.......they will be better than mine for sure
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    "I didnt want to wake up because I look like crap. I had around only 3 hours of sleep, and my eyes looked scary because it was spent on the computer all day. And thats just me. Imagine how a milanista would look like with the tears and everything "

LMAO...hahah..this is a post of milan fan.....oh my god..i hope he gets heart atack....