Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dads in labor room! Agree or disagree?

Dads in labor room! Agree or disagree?

Should dads be allowed in labor room during child's birth. Share your opinion here.

I am about to become a first mom, so little worried about my pregnancy. Though I went threw some parenting articles in babynology, but I am still unanswered. So want your views and your personal experience on should baby's father be allowed to attend the labor room? How helpful is it?

2. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

4. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I concur with Wobblz.

6. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I concur with Wobblz.

8. Thanks (3): Dylan, JJM, Ronin

Armenia

A bit more then 2 month My fiance " future wife " on 6th of August, we had our first born child a baby girl and I was there with her and I think its a good idea to be around. WHen everything was over she told me you calm me down a lot and that was good enough for her.

It depend what kind of childbirth it is, if nothing is wrong with mom and baby then I believe its a good idea.

10. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    1 game/week

Serbia

Jesus' father was there when he was born
    That's sexist.

12. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by thomaschristeena View Post
    Should dads be allowed in labor room during child's birth. Share your opinion here.

I am about to become a first mom, so little worried about my pregnancy. Though I went threw some parenting articles in babynology, but I am still unanswered. So want your views and your personal experience on should baby's father be allowed to attend the labor room? How helpful is it?
    lol, amazing that this question is being asked on Inter forum....

But, fucking yes they should be allowed

14. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Tomasso Berni

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazaan View Post
    Jesus' father was there when he was born
    which one?

16. Thanks (2): JJM, Kazaan

United States

wow it's like and enjoy thread...

anyways yes... they should be their as a supporting partner... if this helps good luck

18. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by thomaschristeena View Post

I don't know how helpful a football forum can be but to be honest I'm against it. Why should men be there? There is no use to them other than overcrowding lol

But seriously, you should look for parenting forums. It boggles my mind that you registered on a football forum just to ask a question about childbirth.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

That's some chick that is writing her thesis on Social Psychology probably. I see no other explanation for what's going on in this thread. It's not even a spambot...

21. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I'd say check her IP.

It's probably a troll's second account.

Fav. Player
    1 game/week

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    which one?
    Both possible candidates were present, so his father was definitely there Unless...nah, let's not go there...
    That's sexist.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

It should be up to the person giving birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Putting the 'out of nowhere' question aside for a moment, I must take this chance to salute you for posting your inquiry in the right place which is the off-topic forum in a well-written way, despite the fact that you're completely new to this forum with only 1 post and 0 experience. You have obviously either read the forum rules carefully during registration before posting, or you just have a normal common sense and logic.

Now some of our members (or maybe one certain member) don't seem to grasp this simple logical process despite being here for years, making thousands of posts, and receiving countless warnings by admins and moderators to post things where they belong and stop the 'victim' attitude. If they (or him) can just bother to get out of the transfers forum for once, reads your well-written in-place post, and actually learns how to post then we won't have to see 2-3 pages of warnings bouncing off his dense skull in almost every thread.

If you're doing a psychological/social survey or research (which I think you are), then I suggest that you do one on these certain members (or member). Study their behaviour and why they insist on posting stubborn non-sense all day long. I think it's an interesting research area, and you'll also need a large research team for that.

Now returning for your question, it's like asking if I prefer wearing socks on my right foot before my left foot or the other way around. I really have no idea how to answer that.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

I'll put $50 on this being Devious.

27. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    First post on a football forum having nothing to do with football? Someone trolling

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Putting the 'out of nowhere' question aside for a moment, I must take this chance to salute you for posting your inquiry in the right place which is the off-topic forum in a well-written way, despite the fact that you're completely new to this forum with only 1 post and 0 experience. You have obviously either read the forum rules carefully during registration before posting, or you just have a normal common sense and logic.

Now some of our members (or maybe one certain member) don't seem to grasp this simple logical process despite being here for years, making thousands of posts, and receiving countless warnings by admins and moderators to post things where they belong and stop the 'victim' attitude. If they (or him) can just bother to get out of the transfers forum for once, reads your well-written in-place post, and actually learns how to post then we won't have to see 2-3 pages of warnings bouncing off his dense skull in almost every thread.

If you're doing a psychological/social survey or research (which I think you are), then I suggest that you do one on these certain members (or member). Study their behaviour and why they insist on posting stubborn non-sense all day long. I think it's an interesting research area, and you'll also need a large research team for that.

Now returning for your question, it's like asking if I prefer wearing socks on my right foot before my left foot or the other way around. I really have no idea how to answer that.
    You wasted her time with writing such a long post, you could've at least given her an answer

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Well that's what you get for posting about babynology and pregnancy on a football forum.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    All I have to say to OP is
    Yes,you came to the right place