View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

4 4.35%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.09%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

60 65.22%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

20 21.74%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

2 2.17%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 3.26%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.09%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

1 1.09%
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236370717273
Results 1,441 to 1,456 of 1456

Thread: Antonio Candreva

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Dont want to start this argument again but lets not act like we would not have all been calling Candreva names if that shit went south. I mean it clearly was a very risky thing to do and it was not necessary when i saw what he was about to try was like just clear the fucking ball. Then when it worked out it s not like i did not enjoy it or i m not giving Candreva props for the move but it remains a very risky and not really necessary thing to do.

Also to compare it with skriniars goal is hilarious there were not many running up the pitch when skriniar did and i m sure one of our mf or our wing backs was covering for him there.

We really have to stop with this either everything is good that a player does or every thing is shit mentality! It was a very risky thing to do and most probably not the smartest one this does not take anything away from candreva playing a great game over all.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Very lol-worthy reading this stuff though and MORE people bringing up skriniar's move as if its comparable when it is clearly not
    At least wera gets it.

And seriously? That sombrero started a counter? From........our touchline?

Over and out.
    Welcome to my world, people get delusional when it's about Candreva

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I disagree, it shows that he is being confident which is good for us, also it was in the early minutes against Chievo. If he pulls that against Juve we can complain.
    Confident This dude can send in 280 crosses a year and fail 260 of them and still repeat the same shit. I don't think confident have ever been a issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

3. Thanks (2): danz, MVD

Federated States of Micronesia

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    This dude can send in 280 crosses a year and fail 260 of them and still repeat the same shit. I don't think confident have ever been a issue.

Btw yea I think that flick shit was a high risk-low reward move. But it worked so I'm not gonna cry a river over it.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Indeed, Messi probably would have done it also, so it's okay.
    Wallace

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Confident This dude can send in 280 crosses a year and fail 260 of them and still repeat the same shit. I don't think confident have ever been a issue.
    If 20 lead to chances in which 14 are goals then he had a good season.
    Platano Power
    You Fuck With Me You Fucking With The Best

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Ratsys

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroto View Post
    If 20 lead to chances in which 14 are goals then he had a good season.
    A big fucking IF though haven't seen it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He has a great shot, I want him to try it today vs. Juve. Too bad Buffon is out as he suck with long range shots recently
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

I can't tell if I was seeing a Primavera player or a Italy international with 50+caps on the pitch last night.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Well his form came to a screeching halt today. I think he was just overawed by the situation, which is really surprising. He's 30 years old and an international player. However, now that I think about it maybe it isn't. Is this the biggest game Candreva's played in during his career? I'm actually struggling to think of a bigger one, even during the Euros run he was injured. Never been in a big CL knockout game. Never competed in a top of the table clash. Obviously shat the bed in the qualifier playoff too. Something to take note of here.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

He was on that Coppa Italia final between Roma and Lazio, which was obviously a very big match for both. Can't remember how he played, though.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    He was on that Coppa Italia final between Roma and Lazio, which was obviously a very big match for both. Can't remember how he played, though.
    He assisted the goal iirc.
    Anyway, I think it's rather pointless to single out any of our players' performances when basically they all played below their abilities.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

I’d swear he never touched the ball in the second half, he was supposed to be our man today given he had to deal with frickin Asamoah but nah.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Really poor performance. Asamoah was running around like a chicken with his head cut off at times, and we let him get away with it. It didn't help Candreva that freaking D'Ambrosio couldn't get the ball to him, but whatever. At least Spalletti recognized it and stopped the bleeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Canada

He didn't even help out in defence. He's also really soft in the tackle, this game required a lot of spirit and hard-work, but unfortunately, he didn't offer much.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Getting a renewal till 2021...oh boy
    Renewing 30 year olds...lovely

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

21. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, thatdude