View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

4 4.35%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.09%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

60 65.22%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

20 21.74%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

2 2.17%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 3.26%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.09%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

1 1.09%
Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2516

Thread: Antonio Candreva

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

I've seen my fair share of useless players in my time as Inter supporter, but this cunt takes the cake. Not only he's useless, but he's also selfish as fuck. How many times did he intentionally fail to pass the ball to a teammate who was in a better position/open just to try to do something (and fail, of course) on his own? And even when he decided to pass the ball, he gave away possession like 80% of the times. Please, terminate his contract, give him everything he's owed and kick him out of Appiano once and for all.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He has the the unbreakable confidence of a full-on idiot.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I understand this guy has been on a steady decline for a while, but he doesn't even look like a professional footballer anymore let alone an inter player. Can't believe we gave him a new contract.

4. Thanks (3): bjwam4, firmino, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

An utter clownball.

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

Itís fucking pathetic that he still makes the game day squad, any club with any respect would never let this shitbag even close to the 21/23 that are called up. Why canít this bald headed fucking nimrod just use some of the primavera. Iím sure they will do more than this fucking incompetent vegetable

7. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Netherlands

He has slowly gone full-Eder. Get the ball passed to you? Dive in an attempt of earning a free kick.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

I respected Eder more as he at least seemed to try and play for the team - his dives were slightly more believable too.

This guy looks like he got picked up off the street and was asked to play in a competitive game.

11. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Add that he thinks he's the best player on the pitch and shouldnt even be on the bench.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

he's by far the most useless, retarded and the most frustrating player that i've even seen at Inter. and i've seen my fair share of rubbish in 30 years.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

14. Thanks (3): bjwam4, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

To think I used to rate the guy when he was Lazio. He is super hot garbage. SELL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Canada

It's actually amazing how bad this guy is.

Recently, I've really been hating on Vecino, BUT, I do give him the credit for not trying to do things he knows he can't. The problem with Candreva is this guy is so bad yet thinks so highly of himself. Our only half-decent chance came when we had 3/4 of our players making a run and this guy leading the ball, only for him to take a ridiculous shot that everyone knew would either get blocked or go over. Has this guy even hit the target in the last few months, excluding the Benevento game?

I see no reason for him to start over any youngster. It's not as if he does anything defensively, he can't pass, can't shoot, etc. He cannot do anything whatsoever.

17. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, he seemed like a serviceable player at the start of the season in the sense that we can use him if we simply lack players (like now). But he doesn't seem to play than only for himself anymore. Simply braindead decisions after another. Rather give some of our kids a chance.

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    For over 20 years Ive supported this club and I don't think there's a player that has worn our colors that I have hated mroe than him.

This guy doesn't play for the team or even with them. He plays for himself. That's why he'll shoot when surrounded by multiple open players, why his crosses are so mediocre and always follows two or three dribble moves. He's the perfect embodiment of this Inter team. Overrated trash.

20. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    When you have NO COACH to put players in their spots...when you have a coach who NO ONE RESPECTS....this is what you get....i dont blame Candreva.

Canada

No matter who the coach is, this guy is just inexcusable. I can understand players like Skriniar being frustrated etc. but this guy shouldn't even be starting at the bottom Serie A teams.

I may be overreacting, but I think this version of Candreva might be the worst player I've watched at Inter. Obviously, there have been some horrible players, but the combination of lack of skills, terrible performance, and shitty attitude - I'm not sure anyone is being this guy out.

At least when someone like Ranocchia was playing awful, I respected the guy for giving it his all and he was in general a fairly likeable guy. Candreva has nothing likeable about him mixed in with some of the worst performances ever. Just seeing his face irritates me. If I was a referee, I would send him off just for showing up on the pitch with that hair and stupid look on his face.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Candreva looks like a hungover hobo playing at the Homeless World Cup.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Candreva looks like a hungover hobo playing at the Homeless World Cup.
    If only he could perform to that standard

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He had to go in summer, like Perisic, sold too late.

In fact I would have never bought him at the price we paid for one season of goods. Fully expected him to become deadwood the moment we got him.

30 mil including wage for one good season, the rest was rubbish. Typical Inter deal for experience.
    Wallace

26. Thanks (1): surripere

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

He is not a player that we can really rely on but what amaze me most is his confidence to shoot from 30+ meters when his teammates are wide open.
    non mollare mai

28. Thanks (1): firmino

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    No matter who the coach is, this guy is just inexcusable. I can understand players like Skriniar being frustrated etc. but this guy shouldn't even be starting at the bottom Serie A teams.

I may be overreacting, but I think this version of Candreva might be the worst player I've watched at Inter. Obviously, there have been some horrible players, but the combination of lack of skills, terrible performance, and shitty attitude - I'm not sure anyone is being this guy out.

At least when someone like Ranocchia was playing awful, I respected the guy for giving it his all and he was in general a fairly likeable guy. Candreva has nothing likeable about him mixed in with some of the worst performances ever. Just seeing his face irritates me. If I was a referee, I would send him off just for showing up on the pitch with that hair and stupid look on his face.
    I ve said this in another thread but i will repeat it here, dude is wingback who all of his carrer pretended to be an attacking winger, and due to sheer incompetence of the teams he played for, he made a living that way...

We are talking here about slightly technically better version of dambrosio playing in our attack kind of deception or incompetence of the teams he played for, however you wanna look at it....