View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

4 4.35%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.09%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

60 65.22%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

20 21.74%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

2 2.17%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 3.26%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.09%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

1 1.09%
Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2632

Thread: Antonio Candreva

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Candreva is staying, we are redeeming Politano, apparently looking to bring in a RWB and we already have DDA.

So are we going to play a team full of right backs or do we just like collecting them?

Politano and Candreva will surely not play in attack since we are after new attackers and I don't see DDA as CB unless we are really desperate with injuries and/or suspensions.

Having a stack of right backs when we don't a proper functioning midfield is mind-boggling.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Wtf? Right backs?

There's barely D'Ambrosio and he'll rarely play as wing back.

Candreva can be slotted there but that's it. He probably won't be a right back in a 4 back line.

Politano is going to be a support striker not a fucking wing back
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, D'Ambrosio will be RCB, Politano will be striker (support striker), only Candreva will be RWB (bench role). Unfortunately.

Italy

Candreva will eat bench. Conte is not stupid, it won't take him more than a month of training sessions to understand he's nowhere close to what he used to be.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Just for the (uninteresting) record, based on Instagram stories, the rejuvenated Candreva was inspired by the new "Gillette Fusion" ad campaign with Bobone Vieri as testimonial.

Reference:

But it could be a cover-up and I still wouldn't dismiss the "Full Metal Conte's pre-season discipline requirements" theory.

7. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Bergpavian, dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Candreva is staying, we are redeeming Politano, apparently looking to bring in a RWB and we already have DDA.

So are we going to play a team full of right backs or do we just like collecting them?

Politano and Candreva will surely not play in attack since we are after new attackers and I don't see DDA as CB unless we are really desperate with injuries and/or suspensions.

Having a stack of right backs when we don't a proper functioning midfield is mind-boggling.
    Do you have to bitch about everything in every thread?
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    My God...
    Politano striker, and he can't even shoot.

10. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, SiamoNoi, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Wtf? Right backs?

There's barely D'Ambrosio and he'll rarely play as wing back.

Candreva can be slotted there but that's it. He probably won't be a right back in a 4 back line.

Politano is going to be a support striker not a fucking wing back
    Mr. Know-it-all at it again

If we play 3-5-2 all these players are most likely going to play as RWBs. I don't think Politano can be support striker. The guy can't shoot to save his life. The only thing he is good at is running. That why I don't see him playing anywhere other than RWB. That's my opinion anyways. But you on the other hand talk as if you know everything and you are sure that he will be a support striker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Do you have to bitch about everything in every thread?
    Better than you at least sucking dicks in every thread...

What's it to you anyways? Are you a mod here? It's a public forum and people can express their opinions however they like. If you don't like my posts you don't have to read them.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

12. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    My God...
    To be fair his best goal scoring return came when he played as a SS at Sassuolo

14. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

16. Thanks (5): ADRossi, MVD, phonk, SiamoNoi, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    It has taken years off him so let's see how deep that goes.
    david mcgoldrick

18. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Serbia

He is prettier than his wife now
    Quality discussions when there is no football to watch.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, SiamoNoi

Netherlands

Maybe he'll start playing like he did five years ago now.

22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Branca

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post

A 3-4-3 would also be nice:

x-x-Politano
    x-x-x-Candreva
    x-x-D'Da

Perhaps we could bring back Jonathan as backup.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I wish we play 3-4-3 but everything so far points to a 3-5-2. As far as I know, we haven't been linked to any wingers recently. There might've been a mention or two of winger but they were really weak rumors.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    My God...
    Anything is possible in Italy. Is this the only weird thing you noticed?
    Last edited by Palacio; 14 Jun 19 at 21:27.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    I am more sold on the idea that Candreva still can play some good games for Inter rather than believe that finished/unmotivated Belgian and Croatian stars can do something good for us next season.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    I am more sold on the idea that Candreva still can play some good games for Inter rather than believe that finished/unmotivated Belgian and Croatian stars can do something good for us next season.
    i hope you ain't serious.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    I am not serious to some extent for sure, I don't like Radja, Candreva or Perisic. Physically Candreva can't be the same as in Lazio,despite having best fitness coaches from Real Madrid, but if we try to measure relative regress in terms of physical conditions between Nainggolan and Candreva of nowadays and the past, Nainggolan's decline is more severe.

I just think that Candreva can still fit in as a bench player for RWB position (behind that Hertha kid) under extremely rigid tactical regime of Conte. He can still run, unlike Radja.

As for Perisic, well, he is still a physical beast but I don't like his commitment, he likes himself in football more than football in himself, and also he doesn't rate Serie A much imo.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

29. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    We don't need runners, we need footballers. In that regards, Radja is much better than Candreva.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

31. Thanks (2): MVD, SiamoNoi