View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

4 4.35%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.09%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

60 65.22%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

20 21.74%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

2 2.17%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 3.26%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.09%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

1 1.09%
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128135136137138
Results 2,741 to 2,759 of 2759

Thread: Antonio Candreva

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Gaindé View Post
    So Candreva was MOTM? Did we watch the same game?

Nearly gave the game away with this dumb move, juggling the ball while being the last defender then fouling Lasagna which could've been a red card.

Don't change Antonio don't change. STOOPID.
    He is Italian. The whole forum goes blind bcause of Italian players. I read another post on someother thread where they said that Dumbo is SOLID

The only reason this formation suits him is because he can run. This dude is shit and having to prove this over and over again is incredible. The memory of some people reminds me of my friends old grandmother who had Alzheimer's disease
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

2. Thanks (2): Gaindé, MVD

Candreva is the old italian dickhead this team needs right now. Keep it up Toto

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    He is Italian. The whole forum goes blind bcause of Italian players. I read another post on someother thread where they said that Dumbo is SOLID

The only reason this formation suits him is because he can run. This dude is shit and having to prove this over and over again is incredible. The memory of some people reminds me of my friends old grandmother who had Alzheimer's disease
    As much as I understand why you don't like him, he's going to stay till his contract expires, which is June 2021.

He turns 33 next February, he certainly won't give up on two years of a fat paycheck and nobody is going to buy him.

The likes of torino, teams which would gladly have him, cannot afford his wages.

Soon his age will take a toll and hopefully at that point Lazaro will take his place in the starting 11, provided he's good enough.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Next game should be Lazaro, i would like more rotation in wingers position.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Next game is Champions League first match, then it's the Derby. Don't think it's time for rotation yet. Maybe if he can feature as a sub if the Slavia game goes well, but we have a bench restriction in CL (7 players, no?) and I don't think he'll make the cut. I'm assuming Padelli, D'Ambrosio, Ranocchia/Biraghi, Vecino/Barella, Gagliardini, Politano and Sanchez/Lautaro would be our bench in that game.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Gaindé View Post
    So Candreva was MOTM? Did we watch the same game?

Nearly gave the game away with this dumb move, juggling the ball while being the last defender then fouling Lasagna which could've been a red card.

Don't change Antonio don't change. STOOPID.
    XD

- - - Updated - - -

Id be suprised if Mancini doesn't call him for NT, far superior to the likes of Izzo, De Sciglio, Florenzi etc

Italy

He's not superior to florenzi. I agree with your comparison to the other two.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD, YoramG

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    He's not superior to florenzi. I agree with your comparison to the other two.
    Florenzi is horrible defensively

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

So is Candreva.

13. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD, n4l, Wings

India

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    As much as I understand why you don't like him, he's going to stay till his contract expires, which is June 2021.

He turns 33 next February, he certainly won't give up on two years of a fat paycheck and nobody is going to buy him.

The likes of torino, teams which would gladly have him, cannot afford his wages.

Soon his age will take a toll and hopefully at that point Lazaro will take his place in the starting 11, provided he's good enough.

Is this copypasta?

Swear to god I am getting serious deja vu from the post-treble flops we signed reading this post

"Campagnaro turns 33 next February, he certainly won't give up on two years of a fat paycheck and nobody is going to buy him.

Soon his age will take a toll and hopefully at that point Jesus will take his place in the starting 11, provided he's good enough"

You can mix and match the names to your liking

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

sometimes when candreva get too much time then god have to step down and finish him
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    sometimes when candreva get too much time then god have to step down and finish him
    De Paul, the hand of God:
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

18. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Serbia

We are offering him a contract extension?

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    We are offering him a contract extension?
    I read that too. Unless he's willing to take a massive paycut, which i doubt, it doesn't make any sense. Candreva is 32 years old and he has two years left in his contract. Even if Conte is still our coach and still considers him important for his project, we can offer him an extension in 2021. What's the rush?

22. Thanks (3): DARi0, DIN011, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Didnt we extend his contract just last year (for FFP purposes anyway)?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    2-3 acceptable games and we’re ready to renew him, when he already has a contract to 2022?

Why? What’s the point? What’s the rush?
    I'm streets ahead.

26. Thanks (3): Dylan, Howl, Wings

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by DIN011 View Post
    2-3 acceptable games and we’re ready to renew him, when he already has a contract to 2022?

Why? What’s the point? What’s the rush?
    Gotta lock him down before Barcelona signs him as free agent in 2022.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

28. Thanks (6): chhstr, D-Sky, Ethor, firmino, MVD, Nyall

Italy

Honestly, i find it absurd that they would even consider extending his contract. If it is a joke, it's a very poor one.

Anyways, I can see two reasons for this (both retarded reasons IMHO): 1. To give the player an extra boost, like making him feel an important part of the project; 2. Or, more likely, to save something in the books (not much, I don't think it can be more than 2 mil at this point).

30. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    About time we secured Valero for the future too.
    david mcgoldrick