View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

4 4.35%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 1.09%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

60 65.22%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

20 21.74%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

2 2.17%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 3.26%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.09%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

1 1.09%
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387885868788
Results 1,741 to 1,742 of 1742

Thread: Antonio Candreva

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise 65.22%

That's the biggest joke I've ever seen in my entire life. Right now right here I stopped to hate Ausilio. Finally I understood that our problem isn't Ausilio or Suning. Our problem is the new generation of Inter fans and their fucked up minds.
    Candreva is actually one of the best Serie A winger. He actually delivered quite a few assists (cross or not) last season and this season.

Imagine if we have clowns like these on our left and right wing, Icardi would be scoring 0 goal this season, and FIF would be bitching day and night about these low football IQ players:

Wallace

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

@Linege

Bro ,I can count to minimum 20 wingers from Serie A who are far better than Candreva.

@Wallace

Hahahaha If he's the best winger of Serie A then playing football in Italy must be abolished by UEFA. By the way I wouldn't compare him to Quaresma because they're both brainless. I mean there's no point to compare.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.