View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.35%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

9 12.16%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

45 60.81%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

10 13.51%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

1 1.35%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 2.70%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.35%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 6.76%
Page 116 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2622

Thread: João Mário

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I don’t know why is fm fantasy only at Inter.

Coutinho didn’t get a chance but It was good enough to Lpool
    Bonucci was long time ago but still
    Zinho guy will shine somewhere else
    Zaniolo is still fresh

I mean, we can’t know until we try and how difficult is to be better from Vecino or Yao Mario?

Even stupid Milan developed Dounarouma, Coutrone and that right back.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I love it when posters mention the calling up of young players such as Colidio and Salcedo. It is pure Football Manager fantasy and we all know it is not going to happen.

When is the last time Spalletti fielded a youngster from the Primavera?
    Pewmie,

How the eff is it FM fantasy? Mourinho called up a fucking 16 year old to first team.

ITS JUST A CALL UP.

Chelsea does it.

Lots of big clubs do.

Call it an Inter fantasy. Not FM Fantasy.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Mate, I'd prefer calling up Colidio.

If this is true. I quit life.
    Collidio is a striker...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Pewmie,

How the eff is it FM fantasy? Mourinho called up a fucking 16 year old to first team.

ITS JUST A CALL UP.

Chelsea does it.

Lots of big clubs do.

Call it an Inter fantasy. Not FM Fantasy.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    I don’t know why is fm fantasy only at Inter.

Coutinho didn’t get a chance but It was good enough to Lpool
    Bonucci was long time ago but still
    Zinho guy will shine somewhere else
    Zaniolo is still fresh

I mean, we can’t know until we try and how difficult is to be better from Vecino or Yao Mario?

Even stupid Milan developed Dounarouma, Coutrone and that right back.
    Personally, in times like this, I believe the best thing is for a club to have options in terms of players and versatility. My biggest issue with our present spell is that Spalletti has not tried anything different, other than Ranocchia up front. He has relied on the same tried and tested players that have been shit. And the players that have horribly underperformed like Persic and Candreva still get selected. For the likes of Gagliardini, that must be horribly demoralising and would do nothing for cohesion in the squad.

I am at total loss as to why it is so hard to call up a young player and possibly give them an opportunity to play some minutes as opposed to making the same selections game after game and getting absolutely nowhere. The funny thing is that our youth players are apparently never ready to play for Inter but as soon as they arrive at and wear the colours of another team, they are trusted and deemed to be ready. What does that say about Inter as a club? I also think it speaks volumes about our supporters who are quick to get on a players back.
    #FlyEaglesFly

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Hasan, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Tbh I would have loved to see Salcedo given a shot, he was on the bench, why not?
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Tbh I would have loved to see Salcedo given a shot, he was on the bench, why not?
    It's more important that we give Ranocchia time to develop as striker
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    It's more important that we give Ranocchia time to develop as striker
    <3 u bro that was funny but keeping it 100

Rano was pretty good at CF. He gave 150% and had the only shot on goal. A real screamer. I want to see Eddy get a shot. Then cup tie his ass for Colombia but he is what 17? We need a goal and are a big team. Really going to put that type of pressure on a 17 year old? What if he shit his pants. Many of you would be like wtf throw a 17 year old out there
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Italy

yes, salcedo is 17. he will turn 18 next october.

i don't quite understand why people are so worried about putting pressure on young players.

our grandparents often started to work when they were 14, so i don't think being 17 is too soon to at least try to play serious football.

he may not be ready tactically, not because of the age.

i would give it a shot, if it becomes clear he isn't ready we can try next season.

but it has become a vicious circle at Inter: if we don't give these guys serious chances, they will never become tactically mature.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    What age was Pogba when he was put in the first team for Jube? Must be around the same age and it doesn't hurt to give him a run out considering our other options
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    What age was Pogba when he was put in the first team for Jube? Must be around the same age and it doesn't hurt to give him a run out considering our other options
    Paul Pogba was 19 when he was introduced to their first team. But he played next to Pirlo and Vidal who were world class, and his role was limited. He got his first start due to rotation and was mostly a starter in his first season from March on, so it's more like he was 20 when he became an important part of the first team. He was basically a rotiation choice prior to that. But he was signed as a player with world class potential whereas Salcedo is just a promising one. Plus, we do not have a great squad at the moment to slot a kid in and expect him to flourish from that experience.

There's also the concern that a young player of age 16-18, as he's still a schoolboy, could get all that into his head that he's the next Maradona or something and after a couple of great performances he'll just collapse mentally and ruin his career. There are many risks involved in putting a kid on, but before we even get to that conversation, we're less ready than these kids are.

14. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    There is indeed some differences between Salcedo and young Pogba.

I mean come on, we can't compare these two cases. Like brehme just explained, talent level and potential a BIT different + the stability level of environment is like complete opposites between these two cases.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    The only comparison i made was age. Never meant to imply he would immediately be a superstar for us. The main thing i want is for him to get a solid 10-20 minutes in a game so fans can properly evaluate him.

One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    The only comparison i made was age. Never meant to imply he would immediately be a superstar for us. The main thing i want is for him to get a solid 10-20 minutes in a game so fans can properly evaluate him.
    Can you give more examples of players that age being given 10-20 minutes?

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Messi, 17 year old and 4 months, played for 20 minutes.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Joe Gomez did for Liverpool, not consistently but that wasn't what i was asking for. Mbappe, TAA as well, just off the top of my head, both Dembele's.

You seem to have missed my point which was not asking for these types of players to play 20 minutes every game but rather to occasionally get a run out.Instead you tried to make it as if i wanted them to be played all the time which i never once said

22. Thanks (2): MVD, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Messi, 17 year old and 4 months, played for 20 minutes.

The greatest club player of all time...

To our U17 player..: nice
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Greece

I didn't say anywhere that the 10-20 minutes is an average for a series of games, so no, I didn't miss any point.

But apparently we're silly enough to be comparing situations like Messi (greatest talent on earth since Ronaldo) and Mbappe (a generational talent).

So since we have no Messi or Mbappe.. let's compare ourselves to Liverppol's shitty years under Klopp.

So according to Transfermarkt in 2012-13, from our U19s we've given:
    - Isaac Donkor around 20 minutes once.
    - Marco Benassi 13 appearances, that's more than Trent-Alexander and Joe Gomez combined under Klopp at a younger age mind you...
    - Imbrahima Mbaye 2 appearances, 80 minutes total.
    - Luca Garritano 5 apperances, on average 22 minutes
    - Andrea Bandini, 30 minutes once.
    - Simone Pasa, 6 appearances, roughly 60 minutes on average.
    - Marko Livaja, 13 appearances in total, he also scored 4 Coppa goals.
    - Alfred Duncan, 4 appearances, roughly 30 minutes on average.

Plus a few others that played for less than 10 minutes (Belloni, Spendlhofer, Forte..).

2013-14:
    Apparently none of the guys who featured the year before was given an extra chance.
    - Patrick Olsen, played 20 minutes once.
    - Isaac Donkor barely got another 5 minute appearance.
    - Federico Bonazzoli appeared for a total of 12 minutes in 2 games.

We also had Wallace on loan.

Kovacic is not included in that list as he was bought exactly for the first team, something that wasn't the case for anyone else listed.

2014-15:
    - Federico Bonazzoli got more appearances, 7 in total and slightly over 30 minutes on average.
    - Federico Dimarco got a taste of first team football but just that. 2 appearances, 7 minutes total.
    - George Puscas featured 7 times, around 22 minutes on averge.
    - Assane Gnoukouri had 5 appearances, 33 minutes on average.
    - Isaac Donkor had 3 apperances. around 65 minutes on average.
    - Imbrahima Mbaye had 7 appearances, 52 minutes on average.

Some other kids featured on the first team for less than 20 minutes like Palazzi, Camara and Baldini.

2015-16:
    Our first season with a real target since the shitfest that preceded.
    So we've only had Gnoukouri, Manaj, Della Giovanna and Radu involved with a few minutes.
    Eight other kids were part of the squad throughout the season at least once, including Dimarco and Miangue, but zero minutes.

2016-17:
    Similar to the above, but with a meltdown and more kids featured as a result.
    - Assane Gnoukouri with 8 games (50 minutes on average)
    - Senna Miangue with 5 games (60 minutes on average)
    - Andrea Pinamonti wiht 3 appearances, 30 minutes on average.

And Axel Bakayoko played 10 minutes once. We had Eloge Yao on the squad 17 times but 0 appearances.

Last season only Pinamonti (2 apps, 60 minutes) and Karamoh (17 apps, 32 minutes on average) featured on the team and we realy had to get that 4th spot, so we could not afford any minutes to unproven players.

This season thus far, only Karamoh played twice before leaving on loan and Eddy Salcedo is the only kid called up to the squad. We could potentially use more kids in the squad, but playing time is very hard to get.

There's a trend. A world class talent is going to feature for sure no matter what. But a prospect will not get minutes unless it's a fucked up season or you completely run out of options due to injuries and suspensions. Xian Emmers was supposed to be our great midfield prospect and he cannot even get be a guaranteed starter for measly Cremonese. We may have players who can help us in the future if we nurture them right, but putting them on now doesn't really help. We have expectations now that we can barely reach, we cannot put such a burden on a kid unless it's absolutely essential and we know that it's just a temporary solution. I'd love to see Colidio and Mulattieri feature in the first team but I know that I shouldn't expect that much. I also know that it makes no sense to 'try them' because we need to win, not experiment.

Now can you tell me how many times Klopp gave 10-20 minute runs to kids so far this season in an important game when he's been trying to win something?

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good performance somewhat today, sent a few dangerous balls into the box.

Played well together With Nainggolan so it seems.
    Dr. Marotta

26. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Batman

Italy

I didn't say anywhere that the 10-20 minutes is an average for a series of games, so no, I didn't miss any point.

But apparently we're silly enough to be comparing situations like Messi (greatest talent on earth since Ronaldo) and Mbappe (a generational talent).

So since we have no Messi or Mbappe.. let's compare ourselves to Liverppol's shitty years under Klopp.

So according to Transfermarkt in 2012-13, from our U19s we've given:
    - Isaac Donkor around 20 minutes once.
    - Marco Benassi 13 appearances, that's more than Trent-Alexander and Joe Gomez combined under Klopp at a younger age mind you...
    - Imbrahima Mbaye 2 appearances, 80 minutes total.
    - Luca Garritano 5 apperances, on average 22 minutes
    - Andrea Bandini, 30 minutes once.
    - Simone Pasa, 6 appearances, roughly 60 minutes on average.
    - Marko Livaja, 13 appearances in total, he also scored 4 Coppa goals.
    - Alfred Duncan, 4 appearances, roughly 30 minutes on average.

Plus a few others that played for less than 10 minutes (Belloni, Spendlhofer, Forte..).

2013-14:
    Apparently none of the guys who featured the year before was given an extra chance.
    - Patrick Olsen, played 20 minutes once.
    - Isaac Donkor barely got another 5 minute appearance.
    - Federico Bonazzoli appeared for a total of 12 minutes in 2 games.

We also had Wallace on loan.

Kovacic is not included in that list as he was bought exactly for the first team, something that wasn't the case for anyone else listed.

2014-15:
    - Federico Bonazzoli got more appearances, 7 in total and slightly over 30 minutes on average.
    - Federico Dimarco got a taste of first team football but just that. 2 appearances, 7 minutes total.
    - George Puscas featured 7 times, around 22 minutes on averge.
    - Assane Gnoukouri had 5 appearances, 33 minutes on average.
    - Isaac Donkor had 3 apperances. around 65 minutes on average.
    - Imbrahima Mbaye had 7 appearances, 52 minutes on average.

Some other kids featured on the first team for less than 20 minutes like Palazzi, Camara and Baldini.

2015-16:
    Our first season with a real target since the shitfest that preceded.
    So we've only had Gnoukouri, Manaj, Della Giovanna and Radu involved with a few minutes.
    Eight other kids were part of the squad throughout the season at least once, including Dimarco and Miangue, but zero minutes.

2016-17:
    Similar to the above, but with a meltdown and more kids featured as a result.
    - Assane Gnoukouri with 8 games (50 minutes on average)
    - Senna Miangue with 5 games (60 minutes on average)
    - Andrea Pinamonti wiht 3 appearances, 30 minutes on average.

And Axel Bakayoko played 10 minutes once. We had Eloge Yao on the squad 17 times but 0 appearances.

Last season only Pinamonti (2 apps, 60 minutes) and Karamoh (17 apps, 32 minutes on average) featured on the team and we realy had to get that 4th spot, so we could not afford any minutes to unproven players.

This season thus far, only Karamoh played twice before leaving on loan and Eddy Salcedo is the only kid called up to the squad. We could potentially use more kids in the squad, but playing time is very hard to get.

There's a trend. A world class talent is going to feature for sure no matter what. But a prospect will not get minutes unless it's a fucked up season or you completely run out of options due to injuries and suspensions. Xian Emmers was supposed to be our great midfield prospect and he cannot even get be a guaranteed starter for measly Cremonese. We may have players who can help us in the future if we nurture them right, but putting them on now doesn't really help. We have expectations now that we can barely reach, we cannot put such a burden on a kid unless it's absolutely essential and we know that it's just a temporary solution. I'd love to see Colidio and Mulattieri feature in the first team but I know that I shouldn't expect that much. I also know that it makes no sense to 'try them' because we need to win, not experiment.

Now can you tell me how many times Klopp gave 10-20 minute runs to kids so far this season in an important game when he's been trying to win something?
    i wonder how long it took you to put together those data
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

28. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Greece

2 minutes to find it, 10 minutes to write it down
    You just change the year on the Transfermarktd page.

30. Thanks (2): GenDire, morrisama