View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 2862

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    His flashy moves are like school boy level for a Brazilian forward, except for maybe Eder, but that’s why the latter is Italian now.
    Dr. Marotta

2. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acroMacho View Post
    I would sell him and spend it on Petagna if possible.
    Very sensible of you.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Bringing him back would permanently demote Esposito, I'd sell while his stock is high.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Italy

Even if we wanted to add a forward to our roster, it should ideally be a sub for Lukaku or a SS who is a clear improvement over the ones we have.

But most importantly, Barbosa has failed in the few chances he had in Europe.

It's not clear what hasn't worked, seeing as he actually hasn't played much, but if 2 coaches dismissed him, there must be something wrong about him. Maybe he is tactically a retard and not willing to learn.
    Last edited by firmino; 23 Sep 19 at 14:22.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Sell. If he ever wear our shirt again even for once, that’s already a big success for him.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Furious sell when the price is high. No reason to take the risk. Europe is full of forwards we can buy if we need to. We have this asset in our books so rather swap that asset to someone less riskier bet.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    ups wrong thread

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Hopefully Flamengo makes it to the Copa Libertadores final (against Boca or River), wins the trophy and gets a ticket to Qatar for the FIFA Club World Cup (and most likely the last match with Liverpool).
    Overperforming for overperforming, maybe Gabigol will be lucky enough to have a schillac-esque month between November and December and sneak behind Van Dijk's back for a rapacious tap-in, so that his value goes up even more.

[Only then it will be possible to make a second Pirelli advert (“Redemption” ft. Inter Media House) and properly reintroduce the player for the second part of the season: San Siro awaits.]

Forza Gabriel.

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Brazil

Inter elevate the price to 30mil.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
    Inter elevate the price to 30mil.
    Funny for you to write this coming from Brazil. How reliable is Fox over there?

Fox Sports Brazil - Inter wanting €30M for Gabriel Barbosa is fake news

According to Leandro Quesada, journalist of Fox Sports Brazil, Gabriel Barbosa’s representation considers the rumors going around in Italy for the last few days regarding the demand of €30M to be unfounded and fake news. There is no evidence that negotiation between Inter and Flamengo for the Brazilian striker will be higher than €20M.

Don`t get me wrong, I would be more than happy to recoup the initial transfer fee. At least he has some value, unlike Ciao Mario
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

15. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Thanks to an excellent scoring record in Brazil, Inter owned striker Gabriel Barbosa is being monitored by several European clubs. However, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the first official has arrived and it is from the player’s current club in Flamengo: official offer of €22M plus bonuses, an offer that Giuseppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio are reflecting on. They will take time to understand if more attractive offers are on the horizon because the clear idea is to start an auction for Barbosa.

According to Sport Mediaset, Schalke 04 are very interested in Gabriel Barbosa and the German club has had several conversations with Inter vice president Zanetti, CEO Marotta as well as director Ausilio. The Germans are willing to pay €30M requested by the Nerazzurri club which is not in a hurry to sell and is waiting for more offers. The idea of bringing the Brazilian back to Milan can now be ruled out.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Instant sell if someone is willing to use 30m€ to get Gabigol. He's not going to be any prime scorer in Serie A so might as well make some capital gains out of his sale.

What I fear is these figures are just exaggerated and the final number won't be that big.

18. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He sucks.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

20. Thanks (2): n4l, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What I fear is these figures are just exaggerated and the final number won't be that big.
    Pretty much. I keep seeing headlines like “Flamengo have offered €22m” and “Inter will try get €30m” etc. But I also fear that the final deal will end up being another loan to Flamengo, €3m loan fee + €10m obligation + €3m in bonuses and first refusal on the latest overhyped young turd with a vaguely familiar-sounding name, spelt peculiarly, like Dyego or Willium.

Anyway, Gabigol got back on track with yet another goal yesterday Our boy leads the scoring charts with 19 gols and Flamengo lead the Brazilian Serie A, 8 points ahead of second place Hopefully suitors will add further (imaginary) stock to Gabygol’s value should he win a league title + capocannoniere.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. Thanks (3): GenDire, Lui, nurko

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

If we get anywhere near 30 M for him I'll be happy. This guy will still be a bust in Europe.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

24. Thanks (1): Adriano

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

he has 19 goals in 19 games in brazil, and is 4 goals away from breaking the all time brasilerio record, let the epl teams take the bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

If Conte really doesn't want him then there is no option but to cash in while his stock is high.

I'd like us to give him a proper chance and I think he couldn't be much worse than Lukaku right now, however we risk depreciating his value again, but this time for good. Better just to sell I guess. Hopefully the money isn't wasted on someone like Giroud or some shit.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

the kid is still only 23 tbh, i feel like some of you are way to hard on the guy, his goal scoring streak is good tbh can't hate on everything he does lmao

how many chances did the world give balotelli's "talent", at least this guy isnt a headcase

29. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, Javier'sSon

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Looks like the deal is done for 18m plus 25% of future transfer value. I am down for that. If Gabigol continues to scores, sooner or later some EPL club will offer 40m+. Which means we will get another 10m+ from this.

If selling him now increases our chances of spending big in January, do it. We need at least 2 quality reinforcements in January.

31. Thanks (2): firmino, thatdude

Netherlands

People act like EPL clubs are the stupid ones, yet we're the idiots who spent a combined 100 million on Barbosa, Mario, and Kondogbia