View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2636

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    We were also linked with another Kia's client last summer, Eder Militao, who ended up at Porto. I also remember many links with Marquinhos, another Kia's client. Kia's clients links with Inter basically stopped when Suning hired Sabatini. Kia had also tried to influence our coach decisions as well. De Boer was Kia's client, and Thohir's crush, and he had tried to bring to Inter Guus Hidding and Jardim when we decided to hire Pioli and Spalletti instead.

2. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    We were also linked with another Kia's client last summer, Eder Militao, who ended up at Porto. I also remember many links with Marquinhos, another Kia's client. Kia's clients links with Inter basically stopped when Suning hired Sabatini. Kia had also tried to influence our coach decisions as well. De Boer was Kia's client, and Thohir's crush, and he had tried to bring to Inter Guus Hidding and Jardim when we decided to hire Pioli and Spalletti instead.
    For what it's worth, I would have preferred both Jardim and Hiddink over Pioli, and Marquinhos is pretty sick. Kia can still suck one.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Conflictig reports on why the West Ham deal fell through... deadlines vs work permit vs did not find an agreement. So many lies...

'Gabigol dreams of Inter return'

Gabriel Barbosa’s agent insists the forward ‘dreams’ of playing for Inter again, despite his recent loan to Flamengo.

Gabigol moved back to Brazil on a one-year loan last week, having ran out as the country’s top goalscorer for 2018, but Junior Pedroso made it clear his client was keen to add to his nine appearances and one goal for the Nerazzurri.

“Inter understood what Gabigol’s wish was and that it was a good opportunity for everyone involved,” he told FCInter1908.it.

“West Ham wanted to close the deal quickly because they have themselves a deadline, but we didn’t reach an agreement.

“Can he return to the Nerazzurri? Of course, he’s always dreamt of playing for Inter.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

This is absolutely without a doubt the first time we have seen this 'news' here, thanks for your contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

He is the top goalscorer in 2018? Why did we send him on loan again? Why don't we bring him back and give him another shot?

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    He is the top goalscorer in 2018? Why did we send him on loan again? Why don't we bring him back and give him another shot?
    Cause he sucks ass. He was the "top-scorer" (Gabigol duh) when we got him as well.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    to save money on his hefty salary and because he has no place here.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Gabriel Barbosa: "Inter recently renewed my contract because they have confidence in me"

Speaking to Globoesporte, Gabriel Barbosa, now at Flamengo, reveals that Inter recently renewed the player’s contract.

“I am calm. I did not have many chances to play in the two clubs (Inter and Benfica) and so I have not shown my qualities in Europe. I did very well when I had the opportunity. Inter recently renewed my contract for one more year because they trust me. I am still very young, people forget that I am only 22 years old. I can go back, leave again, go back again, leave again, doing this several times. But my goal today is Flamengo, especially this year and then let’s see what happens.”

Yeah, you did "very well". Inter trust that they can sell you at some point, hopefully not accounting a huge capital loss. This guy is hopeless if he thinks he can bullshit everybody.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

12. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Demokritos, MVD

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Fmlover View Post
    apparently, the casualties are all players from the youth academy, between the age of 14 and 17.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    apparently, the casualties are all players from the youth academy, between the age of 14 and 17.
    His mental age might be somewhere in between but I doubt he was at the academy.

A very sad day for Flamengo. It's always sad when kids are involved in something like this.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Terrible news

RIP

20. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, thatdude

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Um guys...Gabriel has turned it on in his last few games for Flamengo.

3 goals in 5 starts. Some good finishes.

Bring him to Italy FFS.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

It looks like two of those goals came in a game against a fourth division side in what is, to the best of my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong, Brazilians), one of the "in-state" competitions that are played all throughout Brazil in the early part of the year.

I haven't seen the goals. Maybe there was some quality on them, I dunno, but Flamengo is not playing their toughest games right now, needless to say.

(How many different competitions are there in Brazil?)

23. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

India

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    (How many different competitions are there in Brazil?)
    A Brajillian
    Last edited by GenDire; 07 Mar 19 at 09:33.

25. Thanks (3): MVD, snake, Universe

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    There is a state championship and a national championship. And a national cup. State championship usually has laughable competition while the national championship is probably the most unpredictable top flight football in the world.

27. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    There is a state championship and a national championship. And a national cup. State championship usually has laughable competition while the national championship is probably the most unpredictable top flight football in the world.
    Nothing out of Europe is top flight, but I guess you're right about the most unpredictable.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    What's the situation?
    Is he loaned (option to buy?), or is he sold?
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    What's the situation?
    Is he loaned (option to buy?), or is he sold?
    Free dry loan till the end of the calendar year. If we somehow found any team willing to buy him in June, Flamengo would even get money from it (5% of the transfer sum).

31. Thanks (2): MVD, Sokrates

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

If just Icardi had decided to bitch up before we actually loaned the guy. He would have finally managed to play in his favorite position for us and get some good minutes in the league.