View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2752

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    New Neymar they said.

It's so true.
    Dr. Marotta

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I should slap myself for ever thinking of giving this guy an 8

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Wow, now that you said it, this poll also has pretty high median and skewed upwards.

I am seeing a trend here, brb checking out Joao Mario, Quaresma, and Barella threads.
    Dr. Marotta

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

time traveler: What year am I in?
    me: it's July 2019
    TT: perfect time to see the Scudo winning year sponsored by GabiGol

of the things that will not happen this will happen the least

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

In the case of failure of getting Lukaku, I would not mind cancelling his loan to have him back to pair with Lautoro.
    Dr. Marotta

8. Thanks (3): chipschups, n4l, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Sorry, this is the time I say Falcao Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

10. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Wallace

Fav. Player
    Coutinho

Slovenia

2 goals today. got 7 goals in 12 matches this season...
    I N T E R N A Z I O N A L E

Fav. Player
    Figo & JZ

Hungary

If Longo has a place in our pre-season squad (what more, even plays in friendly games as we can see now), Gabriel surely would deserve a second chance as well.

Fav. Player
    Grande Inter

Bulgaria

When was his first chance? He has only 111 minutes with our shirt in Serie A.

14. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Dylan, Howl

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zodd View Post
    If Longo has a place in our pre-season squad (what more, even plays in friendly games as we can see now), Gabriel surely would deserve a second chance as well.
    Longo has a place in our pre-season because we've got no buyer and we have no other strikers. lol.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

2 goals and 3 assists in a league match - at least he’s doing well in the league and he’s still young so he’s (somewhat) maintaining some of his value.

At worst we can probs sell him for around €20-€25 mil next summer - at best he becomes a part of our striker rotation. He has different attributes to LM10/Lukaku/Dzeko/Icardi so he may be useful.

Italy

Despite being brutalized by goalkeepers' clearances, it looks like Gabriel Barbosa keeps getting on his feet and scoring on regular basis for Flamengo (the last goal in Brazilian Cup with a rapacious touch, but Atletico Paranaense and il Divino Jonathan went through on penalties).

Taking free inspiration from Brehme's post in the Dzeko thread, it's indeed a pity we never witnessed the Icardi-Gabigol duo upfront and it's also unfair that Gabriel Barbosa won't get a shot at redemption in nerazzurro.

Some may say he flopped because of his football ineptitude and bad attitude, but I'm wearing my tin foil hat right now: the fact that he never had a real chance was clearly the result of calculated loss/symbolic retaliation against Kia by “those” inside the club who never got over what happened in the summer of 2016.

By the end, going from De Boer to Spalletti, the conspirators didn't even have to whisper in the coaches' ears very often.

Out of conspiracy, about the inverted winger/linesman role in which he played at Inter, the Brazilian was just another striker who fell victim of it (we can blame both Robben and the safe 4-2-3-1 of FC Icardese).
    That one time he was roaming around the penalty box and behind the defenders, in a situation that “broke the schemes”, he ended up in the right place at the right time (Bologna-Inter 0-1, but maybe that was Eupalla having some fun with first goals in Serie A and coincidences).

Anyway, time to take off my tin foil hat, I'm getting uncomfortable (more than rewatching his play-acting on the previous page).

18. Thanks (3): Earth, GenDire, Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    So Gabriel now has 45 goals from 82 games since he went back to Brasil. Surely now Inter can sell him for a good profit? Come on Ausilio, do your work.

IMO Inter should cut his loan in Brasil short, and loan him to a small Serie A or La Liga club. A good season there would do wonders to his market value.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    So Gabriel now has 45 goals from 82 games since he went back to Brasil. Surely now Inter can sell him for a good profit? Come on Ausilio, do your work.

IMO Inter should cut his loan in Brasil short, and loan him to a small Serie A or La Liga club. A good season there would do wonders to his market value.
    He has a really high salary, media used to report that he had something like 6mil a year at Inter, now in Brazil it's around 3 mil a year total. Nobody will pay that here out of the midtable clubs for a striker with ~100 minutes of Serie A experience. Impossible.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    He has a really high salary, media used to report that he had something like 6mil a year at Inter, now in Brazil it's around 3 mil a year total. Nobody will pay that here out of the midtable clubs for a striker with ~100 minutes of Serie A experience. Impossible.
    Maybe 6m gross was the number floating around. But he only makes 2.7m from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Cut his loan short and sell his ass to EPL with a profit. Somewhere I read his book value is at 13m€ at this point. I'd guess it was higher but if it's around 15m€, surely we can make profit out of his sale with those goal stats.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Maybe 6m gross was the number floating around. But he only makes 2.7m from us.
    2.7 net is what GDS reported, so not far off from 6mil gross

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    2.7M net is about 5M gross (the tax percentage is not 50% as far as I know).

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Tax isn't the only differential between net and gross.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    No, they can't. And won't.

30. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD