View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498996979899
Results 1,961 to 1,967 of 1967

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

I'm telling you guys, by August he will be back with Santos
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

2. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

more like january, close to the beginning of the season in brazil.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Something about his expression reminds me of Adriano. I hope he does not have a drinking or depression problem. He is a really talented kid, but clearly something is very very wrong here.

Malaysia

Meanwhile the other Gabriel scores a lot of goals
    sorry for my bad English

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    He is a really talented kid.
    I honestly fail to see anything that he excels at.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

8. Thanks (1): Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Something about his expression reminds me of Adriano. I hope he does not have a drinking or depression problem. He is a really talented kid, but clearly something is very very wrong here.
    My god, talk about irresponsible speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Absolutely nothing about his time here would make me think he is in anyway depressed. He looks pretty happy banging Neymar’s sister.