View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 317178798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1672

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Watch how you throw the hitler term around I am not rounding up 5 million people. My family had to leave Italy to not die because of that asshole.
    Come on, don't play the "we are Hitler victims" card, I could also play that but I don't.

In fact, I ask you why no european clubs want these "super" colombian players you mentioned? Why? I mean, not everyone can be so dumb like Inter, why don't buy the "intelligent" clubs colombian players?
    And tbh, in generally south american players are not really wanted by european clubs in todays market.
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Come on, don't play the "we are Hitler victims" card, I could also play that but I don't.
    Let's not indulge in politics ,

Barbosa has not been given the chance to prove himself , so no one is defending him due to the media hype , it's just not fair to judge a kid for only 113 Mins of pitch time

The reason behind his lack of appearances could be down to other factors that we do not know about...

For example the way he was purchased , we need to keep his appearance low in order to avoid an financial penalty or performance bonus,. (just specilituve)

Either way we need to see him play before we strike down on the gavel, either be it in black n Blue or for another team

Fav. Player
    Milito

Somalia

I'd happily sell Gabigol and Brozovic for a pack of Haribo. Two complete jokers

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Started the whole second half. Had a good game. Assisted Eder beautifully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

a couple of days ago he said: "i'm more mature now". maybe he actually is.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Icagagbia

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    His style of play is more refreshing when compared to Candreva who is very readable.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

8. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, JJM, thatdude

Sudan

no one notice how weak he is physically?
    this guy lack the minimum requirement of natural physicality to make it to professional level of football. i lost any hope for him to succeed here after watching him yesterday falling every time been contacted by opposition

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

Yeah. To me he is both too slow and too weak. My only "hope" for him is that it's similar to coutinho. Obviously coutinho had more on-the-ball technical skill, but he showed the same slowness and weakness when he started off here 18/19/20.

And obviously, coutino now is not slow nor weak, at all. So I really hope, for his sake and our sake, though I remain highly skeptical and think he will be a bust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Roberto Mancini made me to turn off streams at least 10-15 times last season
    Roberto Mancini made me to hate Inter games
    Roberto Mancini was a coach when I first time watched Inter game live and I wanted to leave stadium after 60 minutes even I've spent a lot of money to be there

There is no step down from R.Mancini, no way.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

that assit for eder was very good though.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Yeah. To me he is both too slow and too weak. My only "hope" for him is that it's similar to coutinho. Obviously coutinho had more on-the-ball technical skill, but he showed the same slowness and weakness when he started off here 18/19/20.

And obviously, coutino now is not slow nor weak, at all. So I really hope, for his sake and our sake, though I remain highly skeptical and think he will be a bust.
    Coutinho's on the ball technical skills are on another planet compared to Gabi if we're being honest. I remember him being very physically weak, but for me he wasn't that slow, at least not with his first step. He had good foot speed. Gabi's feet look heavy, but I think he will improve a lot physically from a strength point as he gets older.

I just don't think he will ever be very successful as a winger. He is really a SS in my opinion. He should have gone to a smaller club and gotten 2 to 3 years of consistent playing time as a SS before moving to a bigger club IMO.

13. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Universe

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah Gabi isn't very strong, he probably needs better balance. I don't think Messi is incredibly strong but he manages to stay on his feet, Gabi seems to get bullied off the ball.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Yugoslavia

Those who spent so much money on him needs to get on the court for theft.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post

He is certainly physically better than Coutinho in 011 when he was with us. Maybe its something else. These players over there in the Brazilian League just fall down after even a soft soft touch by a defender. Look at Neymar, you still see it in him. Imo its a matter of adaptation to our football and for that he needs game time, start matches. Coutinho was getting ample game time here in 010/11 under Benitez and improving then was sold. If Spalletti cannot give him that then please loan the kid to a Serie A side.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Barbosa has been an embarrassment thus far. High cost signing with a highly marketed arrival (rooftop juggling ).

Will be even more embarrassing if he ends up in the bowels of a mid tier Russian or Mexican club in a couple years.

Sort this lad out ffs.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

18. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, chhstr, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Barbosa has been an embarrassment thus far. High cost signing with a highly marketed arrival (rooftop juggling ).

Will be even more embarrassing if he ends up in the bowels of a mid tier Russian or Mexican club in a couple years.

Sort this lad out ffs.
    none of this is his fault. our management strikes again

Poland

he will be our number 10 this year
    Spalletti and his magic wand

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Actually, Joao Mario is our number 10 this year
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

22. Thanks (1): Ratsys

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

He will star in China and overtake Candreva as our new RW
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He does seem to have an eye for a pass though, that through pass to Eder was pretty good I guess.

Other than that, he's pretty much talentless. I kinda feel sorry for what he's going through, he does seem like hes trying very hard on the pitch.
    Wallace