View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 347481828384
Results 1,661 to 1,672 of 1672

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Barbosa played well in the half he was given by Spalletti. Yes, there is the missed the goal (he was put off balance/touched as he shot) and his trying to shoot when maybe playing it to a teammate would have been a better option but I do not hold those things against him. I like the unpredictability he brings to our game and the manner in which he can open a defence with a flick or pass. Candreva just crosses the ball and more often than not, no one is on the end of those crosses or they are over hit. Barbosa manages to draw players, free up his teammates and keeps his opponents guessing. That is the kind of player we need and as a minimum, he should be getting a little more playing time in comparison to what he has been given in the past.

With regards to his always shooting, I don't mind. He is an attacking player and his trying to get a shot in on goal is better than trying to walk or dribble the ball into the back of the net or overplaying it and losing possession. He may not yet have the physical strength and may be a bit lazy when it comes to tracking back but he is young, time is on his side, and he could well develop into something special.

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Stefan, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

we need strong right FB if we want gabi to take candreva spot..
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by king_elnino View Post
    We need it anyway, eaven if Candreva keep his starting spot! What I have seen Gabi in these two frendlies he has more creativity than both Perisic and Candreva combined. Perisic dissapears almost every match and have somentimes difficulties at positoing when we are in posession, but he is good when we counter. Spalletti prefers keeping posession and passing fast, so players need more invidual skill than just good fitnes! Candreva likes to keep ball too long and dont pass just like Gabi, but the differens is Gabi like to shoot when Candreva try crossing to the stands!

But still I understand that some people like to see more Candreva and Nagatomo crossing practice, than someone young well skilled talent to mature with us.
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

at this point i think the best thing would be a loan, he clearly wants to show spaletti somethi g but not as a team member but as an individual and thats why he is overdoing it...

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koriste
    Essere nerazzurri come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. - Il dottore

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by king_elnino View Post
    Or just put Candreva at the right full back spot.

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Or just put Candreva on the bench.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Or just put Candreva at the right full back spot.
    even FM game would not allow it.
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

I hope he stays. I think he would be an electric super sub for us...kind of like robben in his chelsea days. He needs time to play and consistency in what is expected so he can try and deliver on the pitch.

Fav. Player
    Kondogbia

Holy See

Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    I hope he stays. I think he would be an electric super sub for us...kind of like robben in his chelsea days. He needs time to play and consistency in what is expected so he can try and deliver on the pitch.
    Chill bro.

11. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, ChillBro, thatdude

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    I do not want him to stay if it means he has limited playing time, we only see him in the Coppa Italia and he is treated in the same manner as last season. I do not think that would be fair on the player and if we want him to develop and improve, he needs to play regular football as opposed to kicking his heels on the bench at the Meazza. Hopefully, the player himself realises this.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

he won't budge... in his own mind, he's the dopest trip (quoting The Offspring here ). he doesn't quite understand it's going to be bench for the better part of the year.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    he won't budge... in his own mind, he's the dopest trip (quoting The Offspring here ). he doesn't quite understand it's going to be bench for the better part of the year.

Don't debate, a player straight. You know he really doesn't get it anyway.

The world needs wannabes. The world loves wannabes.

(we need more Offspring songs for other squad members)