View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2859

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Angry

Who do you think would pay his salary in Brazil? Fuck that option. He has 2 options IMO:

1) If he wants to become a footballer (not a football player), he has to accept the loan to an Italian team so he can learn language and tactics. Perhaps Serie B would be even better for him - less pressure and more playing time. Bottom table Serie A teams tend to use experienced strikers on their own, not loaned youngsters as starters.

2) If not, for all the money he`s pocketing, he can bring his entire family & entourage with him in China. Forza Suning!
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Just smh....
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Problem with Serie B (and generally most of Italian football) is that almost all the teams play in villages/small towns. Not really attractive in the modern era. The four main metropolitan cities have their teams (Milano x2, Roma x2, Torino x2, Napoli) and then there's only Genoa with two clubs. Palermo, Bari, Firenze, Bologna and Venezia only have one team from the Lega Pro divisions to the top. And I'm not sure if either three Serie B clubs (Palermo, Bari, Venezia) are willing to take such a player who earns as much as the rest of their players when they are all challenging for a promotional spot.

This is a multimillion transfer, so sending him to a lesser league but at an important city would do more good. Portugal is a start due to language but Benfica is a strong team that doesn't need him. He should have gone to a Turkish club probably who could also afford some of his salary, he'd learn the pressure of a tough league there with all the craziness in the stadium and he'd probably even enjoy himself.

4. Thanks (1): DARi0

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Who do you think would pay his salary in Brazil? Fuck that option. He has 2 options IMO:

1) If he wants to become a footballer (not a football player), he has to accept the loan to an Italian team so he can learn language and tactics. Perhaps Serie B would be even better for him - less pressure and more playing time. Bottom table Serie A teams tend to use experienced strikers on their own, not loaned youngsters as starters.

2) If not, for all the money he`s pocketing, he can bring his entire family & entourage with him in China. Forza Suning!
    probably the best solution for every part involved.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (1): Quantum

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Going back to Brazil may be the best thing for him, but not the best thing for Inter. We'll be left paying a good chunk of his wages, and no team with enough financial firepower to acquire him will have any interest after the failures at Inter and Benfica.

China is the way to go.
    Last edited by Quantum; 23 Nov 17 at 20:23.

Malaysia

Inter management have suggested a potential loan move to Jiangsu Suning to struggling Gabriel Barbosa according to Brazilian outlet UOL Esporte.
    sorry for my bad English

9. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

They should give him the Paulinho example how everything can work out for him
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    http://www.cmjornal.pt/desporto/deta...?ref=HP_Grupo1

Spotted out clubbing till 6, think he's given up completely
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

An Adriano without the good stuff.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

14. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, mootor, n4l, Solfice

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

A Brazilian.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    A Brazilian.
    I'll have you know he's from a World-cup winning nation and can win several Ballon d'Ors while partying hard. Just ask Ronaldinho. And Ronaldo. And Romário.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

partying till 6 in the morning...

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Italy

when i grow up i want to be a barbosa
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Demokritos, JJM

United States

GOAT

22. Thanks (1): n4l

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Just a few thoughts. If Inter want to salvage this transfer, they may have to have less regard for what Barbosa wants and put their own interests first. From what I have understood so far, the player has had a great say in where he wants to play his football. Perhaps, when he arrived in Italy from Brazil, there was room for that but when you combine his limited playing time and performances at Inter last season and now at Benfica this season, it has reached a point where Inter need to take control as a club and send Barbosa where he can regularly play football regardless of his wishes. If that means a small provincial team then so be it. Surely, that sort of a footballing education is better than what he presently has at Benfica.

The way i see it, if he can not perform and regularly play for a smaller team in Serie A or Serie B, then he should be shipped back to Brazil. At the moment, there are questions marks about whether he has the tactical discipline and necessary football intelligence to play in Italy. Learn the fundamentals in Italy or leave.

Lastly, it is obvious, based on what he has done in Brazil, that Barbosa has a high opinion of himself. He would do well to realise that even at this early stage, he needs to take steps to salvage his career. And Inter would do well to realise that they are his paymaster and they should do whatever it takes to try and ensure he succeeds as a footballer, not only for his benefit but for the benefit of Inter as a club. If they do this and Barbosa is still a bust then they will simply have to accept another failed transfer and send him on his way.

Based on what i have seen so far, the latter is more likely than the former.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

Fkin useless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Netherlands

I vote we send him on loan to some club in Australia

27. Thanks (7): chhstr, Fitzy, I4E, JJM, Quantum, Rasha, Universe

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    http://www.cmjornal.pt/desporto/deta...?ref=HP_Grupo1

Spotted out clubbing till 6, think he's given up completely
    or he has never changed. Probably those minutes he got was when he was sober.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I vote we send him on loan to some club in Australia
    Yes ! Send him to Newcastle, then we can see if he can go toe to toe with with Fitz on the drink till 6am.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    let me describe this guy's transfer to us in one pic...

31. Thanks (2): junior55, RobertMugabe