View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

1 1.69%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

6 10.17%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

22 37.29%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

14 23.73%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

7 11.86%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 3.39%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

3 5.08%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 6.78%
Page 128 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2679

Thread: Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Di Marzio, everything depens on whether Barbosa can get a work permit for England or not. If he does, then he will probably end up at West Ham. Else, he will stay in Brazil.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to Di Marzio, everything depens on whether Barbosa can get a work permit for England or not. If he does, then he will probably end up at West Ham. Else, he will stay in Brazil.
    If he's going to England, it's gotta be either up front cash or a loan with obligation. Can't afford for him to fuck it up in the most watched league European football and then get sent back here with an even worse reputation than he had before.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Its time to bring in top quality players and chase trophies, enough with chances and unproven players. Hopefully I am still alive once Inter will finally get rid of crap players and win trophies again.
    I disagree with that. If we keep spending money on unproven gems like Icardi and Skriniar, that's pretty good....especially because we don't have money for proven and top quality players.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    I disagree with that. If we keep spending money on unproven gems like Icardi and Skriniar, that's pretty good....especially because we don't have money for proven and top quality players.
    Gabriel Barbosa was a no one and came from an inferior league meanwhile both Icardi and Skriniar were not completely unproven because both of them were doing fine for Sampdoria which is solid team of the league.

I'm all in for spending reasonable money on unproven players like Chiesa for example, or even Milinkovic-Savic if we could put him on the "unproven players" list, but bringing Gabriel Barbosa on the same sentence as Icardi and Skriniar, really?

Like I said our focus should remain in signing top quality players because we already have many promising players and also players from our starting line-up which are rather young than anything else. And we have the money. Our club seems to be making progress under Zhang regime although we are making baby steps. I'm optimistic that our club will make quality transfers during the summer transfer market.

6. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Barbosa is not a bad player, everything was going against him when he came, even himself. Inter is doing a lot better with Martinez now.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    If he's going to England, it's gotta be either up front cash or a loan with obligation. Can't afford for him to fuck it up in the most watched league European football and then get sent back here with an even worse reputation than he had before.
    Exactly. We can't loan him to England without guarantee some money. The asset will be destroyed if we do that. Gabigol won't do shit at EPL.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Any rumors on potential figures? I understand that the deal would be done in this window right?

Regarding giving him a chance as voiced by some: He is too similar to Martinez in many aspects, I dont see how we would try both with our current formation and line-up or why we would try give time to Gabi instead of Lautaro - to make a risky gamble on changing his value? Doesn't sound like a rational thing to do.

10. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Any rumors on potential figures? I understand that the deal would be done in this window right?

Regarding giving him a chance as voiced by some: He is too similar to Martinez in many aspects, I dont see how we would try both with our current formation and line-up or why we would try give time to Gabi instead of Lautaro - to make a risky gamble on changing his value? Doesn't sound like a rational thing to do.
    Considering most teams are willing to pay only a part of his salary (btw congrats to the genius who gave 3m/season to an unproven Brazilian) it will probably be a loan with option to buy for 20m at best. Anyway, Barbosa repeated he wants to get another chance at Inter and he won't make a decision before talking with Spalletti.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Considering most teams are willing to pay only a part of his salary (btw congrats to the genius who gave 3m/season to an unproven Brazilian) it will probably be a loan with option to buy for 20m at best. Anyway, Barbosa repeated he wants to get another chance at Inter and he won't make a decision before talking with Spalletti.
    Is he getting 3 mil in Brazil? Thought he had to take a pay cut to go there? Or are we eating those wages?
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Milan, Santos press for Gabigol

Gabriel Barbosa has never really been given the chance to shine at Inter Milan, most recently spending a loan spell with Brazilian club Santos; where 'Gabigol' was signed from for Inter in the first place. Barbosa has been doing well on his loan and the Brazilian club are looking at the possibilites of extending it or making the deal permanent.

Reports last month suggested that there was Premier League and La Liga interest in Barbosa; which the Brazilian striker was open to. However, these tracks have since fallen quiet and it appears that Barbosa's future lies either in Brazil or with Inter Milan.

Santos would like to extend the loan deal for Barbosa by another six months; giving the club more time with the forward as they attempt to evaluate and, more importantly, negotiate a permanent deal with Inter for the forward's services.

Flamengo, another Brazilian Serie A side, are also said to be interested in signing Gabigol but the existing loan and relationship between Santos and Inter will serve the Brazilian side well in their pursuit to extend the deal.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...paign=autopost

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    GdS also reports that he would remain at Santos for another 6 months. What the fuck, we surely have to ask a pay for these loans? We buy him for 30m€ or something, and then 1,5 years later he's back at the same club for soon 1,5 years for free?

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    GdS also reports that he would remain at Santos for another 6 months. What the fuck, we surely have to ask a pay for these loans? We buy him for 30m€ or something, and then 1,5 years later he's back at the same club for soon 1,5 years for free?
    Haha yea I love Brazilian and Argie clubs they get stupid euro teams to pay them insane transfer fees for kids who has 5 good games before they turn 20 and then are like sorry sir we don’t have 10 cents to our name when they ask for them back
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

18. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

No, fuck another loan deal to Santos for free. If that's the only other option, send him to Flamengo for that rumoured trade deal and Ausilio/Marotta can cook the books with that Lincoln kid to make it look like we've made some kind of money.

Christ, I dislike Mancini as much as anyone but you can really tell why he (and almost Ausilio) resigned over this and the Joao Mario deals.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    What a shitty business.
    Guess Inter believes will take more profit selling him to West Ham in summer instead of now?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter, Gabigol close to join Flamengo on loan

From Santos to Flamengo, through Inter. After his 18 goals in 35 games with Santos, Gabriel Barbosa has made his return to the Nerazzurri after the end of his loan, looking for a solution to his situation. Eyed by West Ham over the last few days, Gabigol is now really close to return to Brazil with Flamengo. Once more in Brazil, once more on loan. From San Paolo to Rio de Janeiro, Gabigol could once more play in Brasileiro.
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/inte...amengo-on-loan

- - - Updated - - -

According to Sky, it's a dry loan.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

we really can't get rid of him, can we?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/inte...amengo-on-loan

- - - Updated - - -

According to Sky, it's a dry loan.
    Fabrizio Romano is saying the same, says it's because of issues getting the work permit for West Ham: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/s...16234393382914

God fucking damn it. Not even an option on that Lincoln kid? Bah.

Iran

so we wasted 30m on this guy and then gave him to santos and flamengo for free loans and paying part of his wages! such a horrible horrible deal and im sure he will be loaned to other teams in future until his contract is expired!
    Last edited by hitmax; 08 Jan 19 at 15:08.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    What the fuck for real? Can't they get for like 5m€? No options or anything? Why not just loan him to a Serie A club then?

Vietnam

His salary is like 6-7m per year, and we try to minimize the loss as much as possible

Every time I saw Gabi play, I felt frustrated because of his cocky I-can-do-all movements. Shoot every time getting the ball. Over-dribble without speed. Him and, well, Delgado caused me the similar feeling.

We can't get 5m for him because he simply isn't worth 5m. We can't loan him to a Serie A because his level is Brazil Serie A, not Italy. Gabi is far behind Pinamonti and the latter is struggling to get enough minutes in Frosinone.

29. Thanks (1): forzainter257