Thread: Southampton-INTER purchasing ticket from the UK

Hungary

Southampton-INTER purchasing ticket from the UK

Hi guys,

I'm an Inter fan but living in 15 minutes from Southampton. Few of my friends are Saints fan and possible could get a ticket in other sectors but I'd love to be in the away sector amongst Inter fans then I could wear my shirt with pride and not sneak in pretending to be a neutral. I've emailed to Numeroverda Inter to find out the possibility to buy a ticket online through Inter.it then print it at home and use it in the stadium. Their response " No, is not possible because Inter is guest, so Southampton manages the sale. Tickets in away fans sector will be available only here in Milan. You can buy tickets in other sectors of the stadium on the web site of Southampton. Kind regards Servizio Clienti FC Internazionale"

I'm very dissapointed with Inter response as they advised me to buy a ticket in other sectors but for the first leg at San Siro, Inter have confirmed that tickets purchased by British fans that are not for the designated away section will not be allowed entrance to the stadium on the night which probably means that Southampton will applying the same with Inter fans at St Mary's stadium.

Any advice? How will England based Inter fans will purchase tickets? Can anybody from Milan purchase a ticket behalf of me and my girlfriend?

Many thanks

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Hi kqz, check this thread, although it's for the reverse situation there might be some valuable info.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Hi kqz, check this thread, although it's for the reverse situation there might be some valuable info.
    Thanks, I've already read it but I still don't know what to do.

Hungary

Thanks, I've read it but still don't know what to do.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I'm sorry to hear that. Well, the forum is a bit slow these days. There will be more people for tomorrow's game so hope someone can help solve your issue.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Italy

do you try to ask to the Southampton tickets office? try to ask also to the inter club of london www.interclublondon.co.uk

anyway at the moment there isn't any official info for the tickets on the inter's site, usually they put them only 14/20 days before the match.