Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matteo Darmian

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Then again I realized we were talking about the Italian national team weird choices isnt surprising anymore.
    Forza Inter

2. Thanks (3): ADRossi, TheNetworkZ, Universe

Italy

When it comes to Damian, I feel like the Greek prophet Kassandra... Darmian is just bad, that's why he doesn't play at united. Not as bad as our current FBs maybe, but still mediocre. He is.good in a team with a 3 line defense, like Torino when he played there, because he can run for 90 minutes straight so he is fitting for that system BUT for that system ONLY, where it is vital to cover the whole side of the field even if you can't bring much quality. I hope we are buying him on loan with option, like the media report, so at least we will be able to send him back at the end of the season.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (2): Grujinho, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

he is good ,, but much much better than D'ambrosio..

Who else we can buy in January ?

Just take him , flop or not , better try it now
    Lautaro MartŪnez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Just take him , flop or not , better try it now
    After 1238901280 fullbacks we "tried" I'd prefer that we don't try, but think for a change.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Grande Inter

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

I like Darmian, but is he really needed? We can bring back Dimarco on the left, and start Ansaldi on the right. This would be ideal imo.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Dimarco and Miangue would be awesome as rotation options, we have Ansaldi who is, at worst decent, so we need to invest big time in a single fullback and call it a day, once and for all. If we're truly smart tho, we'd leave Dimarco to develop for yet another year without the pressure and Santon can fill in.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Dimarco and Miangue would be awesome as rotation options, we have Ansaldi who is, at worst decent, so we need to invest big time in a single fullback and call it a day, once and for all. If we're truly smart tho, we'd leave Dimarco to develop for yet another year without the pressure and Santon can fill in.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    IMO we have to choose which young left back we would like to grow. Having both Miangue and Dimarco here at the same time would just result in them taking playing time from each other.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    IMO we have to choose which young left back we would like to grow. Having both Miangue and Dimarco here at the same time would just result in them taking playing time from each other.
    Yep, forgot they're both playing on the left.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Its a nice problem to have tbh, choosing between two promising full backs when we have not had a world class LB in a decade or so
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    From what little there is to be seen of either player, I prefer Dimarco. But he's on loan at a small Serie A club and I see no reason to disturb that. He isn't even a starter there right now so I don't see what benefit there is to bringing him back.

Anyway, if Darmian is to come then someone needs to be sold. I've wanted Nagatomo out since his first 5 minutes at the club but with his recent contract extension, I doubt he's going any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Then again I realized we were talking about the Italian national team weird choices isnt surprising anymore.
    Italy's first choice forwards are Pelle and Eder. Eder is a piece of shit that can only run and shoot and I think after less than a season here, everyone would be happy to see him gone, even for a loss. Pelle is one of the greatest hacks in football history. An outdated Jan Koller type target man who had his first good season of professional football at the age of 27 in the Eredivisie, earns a move to Southampton where he does alright? I mean a goal every 3 games is not amazing, especially as an outright striker and target man, gets called into the national team and puts in some acceptable, industrious performances, the kind that coaches like, but not the kind that will ever win you trophies. Off the back of his recent first-team status in the national team and playing in the 'worlds greatest league' some clueless Chinese idiots decide to sign him and give him a fucking offensively ludicrous salary that makes this guy one of the best players in the world, among players whose boots he isn't fit to polish. Fucking Pelle and fucking Eder. That says so much about the current state of the team.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

14. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Batman

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Pelle isn't going to get called up again most likely
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

16. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Getting Hector is more important than Darmian, Hector is miles more talented and plays on a higher level. He can even play in midfield if needed
    I have to agree. Hector should be our priority.

Darmian can fill in the hole as a temporary solution, while Frank can have his opinion on this.
    Man Utd will ask money for the LOAN, so it's all about the details here [example: they could ask for 3m for the LOAN, in theory].
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    When it comes to Damian, I feel like the Greek prophet Kassandra... Darmian is just bad, that's why he doesn't play at united. Not as bad as our current FBs maybe, but still mediocre. He is.good in a team with a 3 line defense, like Torino when he played there, because he can run for 90 minutes straight so he is fitting for that system BUT for that system ONLY, where it is vital to cover the whole side of the field even if you can't bring much quality. I hope we are buying him on loan with option, like the media report, so at least we will be able to send him back at the end of the season.
    +1
    hope for OPTION.
    Hector
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I feel we are not linked enough with Hector(yet) to demand him here....

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Reports in Spain claim Barcelona are scouting Juventus full-back Stephan Lichtsteiner in Andorra-Switzerland tonight.
    This might not be a popular idea but I would sign Stephan Lichtsteiner for FREE next summer. I always considered him SOLID and he never gives up. We need that kind of MENTALITY. ASAP!

Darmian LOAN with OPTION to buy seems okay, but we have little guarantees that he will perform. Hope he won`t turn out to be another D`Ambrosio.

For those trying to bring up that Lichtsteiner will turn 33 in January [I KNOW, ok?]:
    " An attacking right-back or wing-back, he is known for his energetic runs down the right wing, as well as his stamina and athleticism, which earned him the nicknames "Forrest Gump" and "The Swiss Express".

We are not trying to become Arsenal, we want to WIN again and for that we have to benefit from experienced DEFENDERS.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    On the contrary
    Suning want to win but with youthful players not forcing experienced oldies to win

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    This might not be a popular idea but I would sign Stephan Lichtsteiner for FREE next summer. I always considered him SOLID and he never gives up. We need that kind of MENTALITY. ASAP!
    He had that mentality when he was winning most of the games he played with juventus, i don't think he would show as much effort if he played here and was forced to try to help us win games
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Barcelona are ready to make a shock move for out-of-favour Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian.
    Source: Mundo Deportivo
    Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:35

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Why the fuck do they want Darmian. They can have their picking at any fucking LB in the world and they choose a Man U reject?

These rumors don't even make sense anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Why the fuck do they want Darmian. They can have their picking at any fucking LB in the world and they choose a Man U reject?

These rumors don't even make sense anymore
    Darmian is a right back AND they already got left back position covered lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football