Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Matteo Darmian

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by EEeyOO View Post
    Darmian is a right back AND they already got left back position covered lol.
    Even if it's not a typo asking why Barcelona would want Darmian is a fair question. To me it sounds like a fake rumor but maybe there's more to him than he's shown at United.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Wednesday October 12 2016
    Juventus challenge Inter for Darmian?
    By Football Italia staff
    Juventus are reportedly challenging Inter for Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian.

The Italian international has been heavily linked with the Nerazzurri, as he does not appear to be in Jose Mourinho’s plans at Old Trafford.

Now SportMediaset is reporting that the former Torino man is a target for their city rivals, as the Bianconeri want someone to rotate with Dani Alves.

Stephan Lichtsteiner’s contract expires at the end of the season, and the Swiss defender hasn’t been included in the squad for the Champions League.

That could see the right-back leave the club in January, and Darmian would represent a readymade replacement.

It’s thought Man United are asking for a fee of around €18m [£16.25m], with Inter offering a €1m loan with an obligation to buy for €14m.

The Nerazzurri could offer regular playing time, something which is important for Darmian to maintain his place in the Italy squad, but Juve had the carrot of Champions League football.

---

juBe wants to raise the price for us, while I hope it will be an OPTION to buy.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Bulgaria

Inter have reportedly made their first offer for Matteo Darmian, giving Manchester United €1m for the loan and €14m option to buy.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Cómi View Post
    Even if it's not a typo asking why Barcelona would want Darmian is a fair question. To me it sounds like a fake rumor but maybe there's more to him than he's shown at United.
    No, it's not. Barcelona only got 1 right back at the moment. I don't count Sergi Roberto as one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    No, it's not. Barcelona only got 1 right back at the moment. I don't count Sergi Roberto as one.
    Well Luis Enrique seems to disagree with you because he recently said Sergi Roberto is the best right back a team like Barcelona could have.

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Well Luis Enrique seems to disagree with you because he recently said Sergi Roberto is the best right back a team like Barcelona could have.
    And Inter extended Nagatomo's contract. People do/talk shit all the time. Not like he will go out and say Sergi Roberto is the only right back we have since the other one is shit and I'll rather choose him because of academy and shit.

You must be really naive.

EDIT: Btw, saw that Roberto is injured according to transfermarkt.com so maybe that is also a reason why they are out after Darmian. Meanwhile I was searching on the transfermarkt site I also saw that they value D'Ambrosio higher than Aleix Vidal LOL
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Vietnam

They have Aleix Vidal, but Sergi is really good as RB, at least really good for Barca's gameplan

9. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    They have Aleix Vidal, but Sergi is really good as RB, at least really good for Barca's gameplan
    Yeah I mentioned Aleix Vidal as "the other one is shit" and then I mentioned that Roberto is injured. So the conclusion is THAT'S WHY THEY WANT TO BUY DARMIAN. For fuck's sake, read the posts.

I do agree with you though, Sergi is okey as RB better than Vidal. But not "really good".

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Wasn't Sergi Roberto a CM until recently or am I confusing him with someone else?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    And Inter extended Nagatomo's contract. People do/talk shit all the time. Not like he will go out and say Sergi Roberto is the only right back we have since the other one is shit and I'll rather choose him because of academy and shit.

You must be really naive.

EDIT: Btw, saw that Roberto is injured according to transfermarkt.com so maybe that is also a reason why they are out after Darmian. Meanwhile I was searching on the transfermarkt site I also saw that they value D'Ambrosio higher than Aleix Vidal LOL
    Nagatomo's extension is irrelevant with Luis Enrique words on Sergi Roberto. You have an opinion on Sergi Roberto. That's perfectly fine. But calling me naive just because i rather accept a professional coach words over yours is totally uncalled for.
    I may be naive but you're definitely too stubborn to accept that maybe a professional coach might have a different opinion than you.
    And btw, Sergi Roberto played 15 games as a RB last season when Dani Alves was still on the team. Luis Enrique didn't suddenly start playing him as a RB this year because there was no better option.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Wasn't Sergi Roberto a CM until recently or am I confusing him with someone else?
    Yes he was a CM until last year when he started getting minutes at RB. He has played something like 8 different positions for Barca though.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    http://www.fcinter1908.it/ultimora/b...etti-mourinho/

This reports says that Suning gave the ok for Darmian,JZ contacted Mou and they agreed for a 1mil loan and a 12 mil oblig buy in summer

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Fuck the obligation.........it should be an option
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Fuck the obligation.........it should be an option
    Don't be naiive
    No one gives that unless desperate to get rid of a shit player with a pretty high procentage he will return back to you
    Darmian ain't shit doe...He ain't world class either but better than Santon, D'Ambrosio and Nagatomi,won't say combined but...he is a decent player

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Correct, he was really really good as CM.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

Macedonia

I'd like him to sign, that'd be great.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Isn't Ansaldi already a left back (despite playing as RB for Inter)?

I would prefer looking for a top quality central defender than another LB. That should've been be our top urgent target since last summer, but apparently we're still gathering all the fullbacks in the world and ignore the most fucked up role in the team.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

20. Thanks (1): Joker

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

I would love someone like Matrix mentality.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I would love someone like Matrix mentality.
    A thuggish asshole who shouldn't be allowed to play? Maybe we can get Pepe if that's what you are looking for. Prefer players who don't go looking to injure others during plays. We don't need that negative karma here
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

23. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    A thuggish asshole who shouldn't be allowed to play? Maybe we can get Pepe if that's what you are looking for. Prefer players who don't go looking to injure others during plays. We don't need that negative karma here
    One of the reason I don't like Matrix but if he is on your team who cares. Double standards huh