Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354
Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: PC gaming

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I got a better laptop for the same price (950), wait a bit for the prices to drop, maybe there will be a Black Friday discount
    Thats my plan, to wait till Black Friday. At least small discount should be expected.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Baggio

Canada

I would get option 3 since it has 6gb of vram. I haven't looked to indepth in AMD laptop cpus recently as I prefer Intel, but most games are eating a lot of VRAM especially if you like playing Total War games (or similar). More vram would offload the workload from your RAM/CPU to the GPU instead.

4. Thanks (2): Pajo, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Thats my plan, to wait till Black Friday. At least small discount should be expected.
    Cyber Monday might be better.

Also make sure you also get a cooling pad since a gaming laptop will most definitely be hot as fuck. Unless you are getting a monster with a water cooling capabilities, you have to prepare that using your laptop for modern gaming is almost impossible in the high summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    They dont do cyber monday here if i can get 50-100 euros discount, iymt would be great. The fuckers here use the black friday event without knowing the real meaning of it.

I might go with option 3 in the end. Get coolling pad and 1TB external HDD as additions to it. Should be good for the next 4 years or so.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Serbia

#3 for sure. You can always expand RAM and hard drive space easily down the line, even on laptops.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Option 3 has 2 setbacks, one ia that it has only 512 gb, so external hdd is a must. Second setback is the processor, never been fan of AMD, but since GPU is more important than CPU (not that the CPU is bad), it looks like the best option for sure.

Gonna look around some more, but for now thats the favourite. Thanks for the opinions boys.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Most important thing about Black Friday is to get some deal, like a Burakku Furaidei Bunduru.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Found another decent option:

Processor: 8th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 8300H Processor (Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, up to 4.0GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
    Memory: 16GB DDR4, 2666MHz
    Storage: 1TB + 256GB SSD
    Display: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
    Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 video memory

This aint bad either + comes with licenced W10.

My message to JuBe cunts