Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2564

Thread: Stocks

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Snow gets an early lockup expiry for all non employees....
    According to them around 37.9 mio new shares will be tradeable on the 7th jan... Thats a a pretty big increase i think almost 50%.....
    Not sure about the shares outstanding though as i m sure a small lockup already expired earlier
    Heres the 8K in case anybody wants to read it; https://www.sec.gov/ix?doc=/Archives...w-20201229.htm

Anyways seems a bit weird to me that the conditions for an early lockup expiration is contingent to the price doubling early during lockup....

Also not investment advice but i d sell my snow before that day if i had any....
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Please tell me how does this work

Vornado Realty Trust -43% YTD (5.8% yield)
    Energy ETF EXL -37% YTD (6% yield)
    JETS ETF -29% (LOL)
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    So nobody s seen jack MA in 2 months after he and the ccp had disagreement.......

Glad theres still a shit ton of ADRs trading on US markets...

How the fucking fuck is the SEC not finally getting of their asses? We had Luckin, GSX at this point is pretty much proven fraud, now jack ma is seemingly gone after a dispute with the CCP.
    Yet theres billions worth of chinese ADR s on the s markets and the SEC is doing nothing about it.

Pimp i d argue that Vornado s forward dive yield aint accurate...
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

6. Thanks (2): MVD, Pimpin

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Didn't they delist 3 of them last week?
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Didn't they delist 3 of them last week?
    They did but they were all chinese telecom companies controlled by CCP and with close ties to the military so the delisting was more down to political reasons rather than regulatory ones. Plus i think the us float of those 3 was rather small when compared to BAba/JD/Nio/GSX.....
    And again imho they were delisted for political reason and not in order to protect US investors from getting defrauded....

In other news former SNB chief phillip hildebrand is a candidate for the top spot in the OECD and the swiss big papers are qupting him that he wants to end inequality and blah blah blah...
    Everybody already forgot that the fucker lost his job at the SNB cause of insider trading.... should that not automatically disqualify one from the OECD post?

Edit: almost looks like we re seeing a rotation out of garbage stocks with the exception of tesla and nio..
    Not an expert on us taxes but is it true that selling today would have saved you from paying taxes when compared to seling last year? Or are you just moving the tax burden one year further out? Read that argument that because of tax savings we re gonna see a big sell of, and we re seeing just that especially in the yolo stocks. SO kind f wondering is this is a lasting rotation out of garbage or just a momentary profit taking.......

EDIT 2: in other news Heaven the Healthcare venture by buffet bezos and dimon is disbanding after 3 years....
    Goes to show how fucked the us healthcare system is if these three guys cannot make it work despite their knowledge and huge resources.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/04/have....PostToTwitter
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 04 Jan 21 at 18:18.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/nyse-sc...d=hp_lead_pos1

So the NYSE just scrapped the delisting of the chinese telecom companies...

fucking joke
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL we are at the point in the bubble where a bunch of idiots storming the capitol trying to take it over is actually bullish.....

I hate to admit it but Portnoy was right stonks only go up.....
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

2021, week 1:
    - Capitol Hill attacked by nerd cowboys
    - Elon Musk becomes the wealthiest person on Earth

- - - Updated - - -

Got 3D Systems (DDD) at $8.65 a while back. Today it jumped by 85% and it's over $20. Good stuff.

3D and 5G tech is the real deal for the midterm future.

#ConteOut

16. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

this is not even a bubble anymore.. this is entirely something else
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

What we're seeing with the cryptobubble is how smart money will...outsmart the gullible average joe who pretends he learned how the financial markets work and can "make a living with a single trade".

All these fund guys are hyping the Bitcoin frenzy up because they know there's shitload of money around and people can drive the price up. Eventually these guys will cash in big while the whole thing will crash and the odds that it will be completely worthless are extremely high. That will then leave all these "young investors" crying injustice, how the corrupt system made them lose all their money and how the Illuminati crushed the alternative to a new, uncapitalistic economic system...

The question is when. I think Bitcoin will genuinely go for 6 digits and it won't be shy there, it's probably going for $250,000 eventually with the amount of crazy that exists. But when that shit crashes... Ouch!
    It's one thing to speculate and it's another to mislead the public this way... This is an unregulated product that even bankers are now backing. The same bankers that pretended there was no mortgage crisis in the late 2000s and the same fund managers that orchestrated the dotcom bubble. Ironically, the anti-establishment crew are celebrating now that they are in indirect collusion with these institutions.

There are some backers of this stuff that genuinely believe it is worth something, others back it for the potential changes it may bring, but let's be honest, anyone pricing Bitcoin over $50 each is doing it for pure rodeo speculation as no one can tell them shit. I wonder what the SEC says to the firms it regulates when they try to sell this crap to their clients....

#ConteOut

20. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, MVD, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I agree thing that scares me we re at an average P/E of 24 in the sp 500 in 1999 highest level it reached was 32 plus back then yields we re still sitting at 3% so we might still have some runway.

On BTC man what makes me angry are all are all those fund managers who are just fucking pumping it. Yesterday one of those fucks claimed BTC is a harder Asset than fing GOLD.....If they were atleast honest about it but noo.

Also most of retail is gonna end up bag holding simply cause they wanna get rich of of it like you said they wanna make that one life changing bet. Problem is most of retail does not even have enough to buy one full BTC the ones i know have some where between 1k and 500 in there. Atleast the ones who cane to the party late. Now those fucks are never gonna sell cause even if it 10x s from here they ll "Only" have 10k.....

I do think though that the SEC has to step in at some point, it s just pure insanity.

Also hyundai say their in talks with apple regarding a co operation on a EV.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    Chappelle.... I can’t buy weed or pussy with Disney dollars I’ll pass

I am not a fan of crypto but made decent money in the beginning during the last crazy bubble I got out tho some of the college students I was teaching told me about a few that weren’t bit coin that skyrocketed

Thing with anything is take your winnings.

Tesla and chipotle were both mentioned here and are like 5-7x more expensive then when mentioned. If you tripled your money and got out you aren’t an idiot.

When I started investing I put 5k in General Electric when it was $5. Went up to 37. Never sold then sold it at 15. It’s now $6-10. So I technically got a gain because i tripled my investment but could have had a 6-7x gain

At the same time opportunity cost.

That 5k in Apple, Microsoft, Best Buy, Sony, Disney (my original 5 stock picks)would be worth way more now if I had just sold when it was going down and didn’t hold on.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Chappelle.... I can’t buy weed or pussy with Disney dollars I’ll pass
    Actually the best comment on this from the 2017 bubble was from a close friend of mine. He went like "5-6 years ago we used to have a couple of Bitcoin to buy weed from xxx Road". At the time it was slightly under $20,000 iirc and he was like "I forget where I put my socks every day, couldn't I forget to smoke weed once?"

P.S: In the words of someone I respect: What a silly ponzi scheme.... DEAL ME IN!
    I'm going to waste 1,000 euros on some obscure Crypto shit just because I can. Worst case scenario I am robbed 1,000 euros for following stupid people, so I join a prestigious club. Bad case scenario, I lose some of it or don't gain as much, best case scenario, one of these takes off and when I remember that I had one of these crap 5 years from now I have $20,000,000 sitting around waiting to be collected

#ConteOut

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I don’t know anyone who got super rich from it

The technology is interesting but like do you guys trust Chinese money? Or Russian money? Hell do you trust American money any more

It’s like why don’t you trust this software that has no government or military backing

Everyone’s in the US is afraid of China. It’s like China owns half our money. Only way they are attacking us is if we don’t give it back when it’s asked for.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

ten year treasury yields at 1.15 but yes the fed can do MMT

- - - Updated - - -

On Conte

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

On Conte

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    While i really dont like cathy wood it s amazing what happens if your in a stock before here and she announces that she took a position.
    PLTR
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

This morning I saw Biden's plan... Didn't like it. Then forgot about it. Now I keep seeing people talking about, cannot get it out of my head how bad it's going to be for the economy. Add his policies, I'm pretty confident that it's going to be a time to sell once the vaccines are rolled out and people talk up "normalcy". Big tech is probably going to be attacked by his government and generally tech has been the reason this stuff is going up. I think that's a time where Bitcoin will reach terrible heights, like safe 6 digit heights. Not because it's great or whatever, but because it's still going to be unregulated as the government and SEC will continue sleeping on it and all the funds will take their money to play in that crypto space, making a new bubble. Not sure if the USA can recover soon enough if all that is implemented, it seems to be an unemployment magnet and I don't see how inflation can be sustained either.

If big tech is hit and it shows on the stock prices, I'm definitely adding Facebook, Google and Microsoft on my shopping list for the long run. If VISA and Mastercard are also hit, they're also contenders on this list. But I don't think I'll touch Big Oil again after I sell my current positions unless they somehow go green.

Weird times.

#ConteOut

36. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This morning I saw Biden's plan... Didn't like it. Then forgot about it. Now I keep seeing people talking about, cannot get it out of my head how bad it's going to be for the economy. Add his policies, I'm pretty confident that it's going to be a time to sell once the vaccines are rolled out and people talk up "normalcy". Big tech is probably going to be attacked by his government and generally tech has been the reason this stuff is going up. I think that's a time where Bitcoin will reach terrible heights, like safe 6 digit heights. Not because it's great or whatever, but because it's still going to be unregulated as the government and SEC will continue sleeping on it and all the funds will take their money to play in that crypto space, making a new bubble. Not sure if the USA can recover soon enough if all that is implemented, it seems to be an unemployment magnet and I don't see how inflation can be sustained either.

If big tech is hit and it shows on the stock prices, I'm definitely adding Facebook, Google and Microsoft on my shopping list for the long run. If VISA and Mastercard are also hit, they're also contenders on this list. But I don't think I'll touch Big Oil again after I sell my current positions unless they somehow go green.

Weird times.
    Fully agree on your picks to buy if they take a hit FB might already be there after the whatsapp exodus... I bet most people will be back within days.
    Not so sure though biden will go after big tech at the end of the day if 401ks drop to much any president is in deep shit and lets not act like the dems are not also corrupt as fuck they just hide it better....
    While i do expect rhetoric to get harsher towards big tech i dont expect much to happen lets not forget that big tech got a huge grip on power while the dems were in the WH.

On big oil man i ll stay in until we hit at least 60/ barrel..... Also i still am convinced we re way overhyping our ability to switch away from oil atm, yes peak oil is probably gone but we ll still rely on that stuff for the foreseeable future
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

38. Thanks (2): MVD, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

India is looking to ban it outright, and it's their biggest user base.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

40. Thanks (1): MVD