Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Stocks

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    If you go that direction, it should be called "Investments & Gambling".
    Hahaha

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Its really hard to pinpoint any of these concerns, if people all over the world are buying it because of the hype, it will continue rising at these insane percentages. Like i am reading that people are actually selling their / most of their assets and dumping it into this.
    People do that all the time in the Us when the lotto hits over 400 million. Usually end up with nothing

This should be two threads. Bitcoin should be Itís own thread or part of the bullshit thread
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

3. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    People do that all the time in the Us when the lotto hits over 400 million. Usually end up with nothing

This should be two threads. Bitcoin should be Itís own thread or part of the bullshit thread

Greece

10 years of FIF
    APMEX is accepting Bitcoin now...

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I've actually been sitting on bitcoin through all of this. Still gonna hold on to it, there's a chance it could hit $100,000 next year.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

7. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Just found a nice article on bitcoin on seekingalpha and i think the people who are long on bitcoin should give it a read. Heres the link: https://seekingalpha.com/article/413...-invest-expect
    Anyways here s a little excerpt on when to invest on bitcoin from the article:

When you should invest in bitcoin

I’ll highly encourage you to invest money into bitcoin if you meet any of the following criteria:

- You are young and you “know” bitcoin will change the world

- You want to get rich in a hurry

- You don’t mind being called “stupid” by one of the most successful banking CEOs

- You can’t stand to be the odd man out in your peer group

- You like bragging about your smarts in investing. You will gain invaluable insights:

- You’ll get a full emotional investor profile of yourself

- You’ll get a chance to experience the emotions of greed, hubris, fear and despair on a highly condensed time line (and likely in that order)

- You will make lots of new friends, that share the bond of a once in a century experience, unless you were the one recommending they invest

- You will come out of this experience as a better investor, unless you succeed in making money. Then I am afraid you will be on a lifelong quest to find the next bitcoin for another “kick.”

When you should not invest in bitcoin

I discourage you to invest money if you meet any of the following criteria:

- You can’t afford a total loss of the money invested or even a partial loss

- You don’t have a computer, don’t trust credit cards or online banking

- You like stashing your money away under your mattress

- You think bitcoin is a piece of a coin

- Your underage grandson thinks this is the coolest way to make money
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

9. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

I'm holding my eth atm, but all of 3 big coins are doing extraordinary. Coins are paradise for DT's these days

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

What's up with all the hate for bitcoins? Is it jealousy? People have made crazy amount of money from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What's up with all the hate for bitcoins? Is it jealousy? People have made crazy amount of money from it.
    it has no reason to go up other then idiots who know nothing not named John Snow are throwing all their money thinking it will go to 100,000 per coin for no reason. It is totally being manipulated. No one is hating just saying don't just jump off a bridge because everyone else is

bit coin is that super hot girl sucking off everyone you know............. feels good..... you are enjoying yourself now..... bit sooner or later your dicks going itch or fall off because she gave you something
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

13. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Pimpin

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    or maybe it's a different super hot girl per sucky-sucky

15. Thanks (1): I4E

Fav. Player
    ₩Ä$£Ä•

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Sounds like crzdcolombian isn't getting his dick sucked by the super hot girl...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

ďI donít think the formation model counts, itís all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

17. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, Handoyo

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

I bought some LiteCoin a few weeks ago and now it's well over $300 each. Going to cash out on them in the next few days, made a very healthy profit...took a chance with it though and I must say I am happy.

it has no reason to go up other then idiots who know nothing not named John Snow are throwing all their money thinking it will go to 100,000 per coin for no reason. It is totally being manipulated. No one is hating just saying don't just jump off a bridge because everyone else is

bit coin is that super hot girl sucking off everyone you know............. feels good..... you are enjoying yourself now..... bit sooner or later your dicks going itch or fall off because she gave you something
    t. Someone who doesn't follow crypto

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Just found a nice article on bitcoin on seekingalpha and i think the people who are long on bitcoin should give it a read. Heres the link: https://seekingalpha.com/article/413...-invest-expect
    Anyways here s a little excerpt on when to invest on bitcoin from the article:

When you should invest in bitcoin

I’ll highly encourage you to invest money into bitcoin if you meet any of the following criteria:

- You are young and you “know” bitcoin will change the world

- You want to get rich in a hurry

- You don’t mind being called “stupid” by one of the most successful banking CEOs

- You can’t stand to be the odd man out in your peer group

- You like bragging about your smarts in investing. You will gain invaluable insights:

- You’ll get a full emotional investor profile of yourself

- You’ll get a chance to experience the emotions of greed, hubris, fear and despair on a highly condensed time line (and likely in that order)

- You will make lots of new friends, that share the bond of a once in a century experience, unless you were the one recommending they invest

- You will come out of this experience as a better investor, unless you succeed in making money. Then I am afraid you will be on a lifelong quest to find the next bitcoin for another “kick.”
    lol

you should also mention it's fun to those who also enjoy gambling

19. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ivan_ View Post
    I'm holding my eth atm, but all of 3 big coins are doing extraordinary. Coins are paradise for DT's these days
    Started following ETH in november, was 300ish, now its doubled. In one and a half month. Its gonna go 1000usd in Jan18.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

ETH is a weird one. I personally wouldn't invest much into it. Sell it while it's high and put money into something else.