Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Stocks

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    They've had 3 straight wins so far with their latest releases. PokemonGo, Super Mario Run, and now the biggest console release in US history with the Switch. Good for them.
    Isn't Pokemon Go not Nintendo's release? I seem to recall Nintendo's stock falling in the summer after investors realized this.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Former Soviet Union

10 Forum Supporter
    Well it technically is Niantic and Gamefreak, but good publicity for a game where the primarily platform is Nintendo is still a win for them IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Forza Kondogbia.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Well it technically is Niantic and Gamefreak, but good publicity for a game where the primarily platform is Nintendo is still a win for them IMO.
    Actually they owned something in the region of 30% of the pokemon go app due to image rights and so on.
    Althought i never found the exact figure but its clear that they owned some part of the game and most articles speculated that it s somwhere in the region of 30%.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti