Woke up. Saw my stocks up 4%. Thanks France
    Murillo you are my new Hero and you play for Inter

2. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Woke up. Saw my stocks up 4%. Thanks France
    Only sad that the us might revers that if they cant get a budget approved by friday.

Edit: also ofcourse fucking twitter is up 10% two days after my freaking call option expired.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 26 Apr 17 at 14:47.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

4. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    For everybody interested in investing and learning more about it Berkshires annual meeting will be broadcasted live on yahoofinance. Here s a link:https://finance.yahoo.com/brklivestream/
    It s on saturday i think 10am ET, also you can still watch it after that.
    I can only recommend it everybody can learn from Warren Buffet and Charles Munger whether it s about investing or general wisdom those two never disappoint.
    I watched it last year for the first time as despite being a shareholder(B stocks) I could never afford to fly to omaha just to watch this. I found it very useful and entertaining and can only recommend it to anybody even if you only have minimal interest in Investing, especially since we dont know how long these two will still be fit enough to do this ( Buffet is 86 and Munger 93).
    Also the part where they go over the annual statement is probably not interesting for most people but the Q&A is great and a must watch.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

6. Thanks (1): Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I was in school years ago and we had an Irish language class and I once fucked up a reading comprehension by saying something along the lines of:
    "His father made his money by buying stocks (stocaí) online"

Which I thought was correct, but "stocaí" means socks. So I made myself look like a retard.

That is the extend of my stocks knowledge and I do not know what the Irish for stocks is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

8. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Pharaoh

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Stocan is Scotts so id imagine its similar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    Juve is winning the treble or I will post a picture of my small flaccid dick.

10. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

"his father made money by buying scots online"
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Comcast and Charter cable the biggest 2 cable companies in the US announced they want to get into the wireless business and compete with Verizon. They are getting together to compete with Verizon and AT&T. They said they might potentially buy another carrier. Sprint to me seems like the top choice. They are looking to get bought out and lost the 3rd place spot to Tmobile that they wanted to buy previously. Their stock is also pretty cheap. What do you guys think? Think Tmobile only attractive because of their CEO & their business practices. Doubt they will do that any more if Comcast buys them. Tmobile would be more of a hostile takeover.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    It s going to be very interesting to see what happens. Imho this move makes sense for comcast as more and more customers will be cutting traditional lines and be consuming tv over the internet and will only have a mobile phone line. I do think acquire one of t mobile or sprint to get an easy entrance into the market and profit off their Image. I have seen similar moves by Cable companies and they usually had problems attracting new mobile customers because of bad reputation and if i think back on my days in the us Comcast has a shitty reputation and as a customer i would probably not return to them.
    I do still think a takeover of T mobile is most likely since they have been for sale for quite some time now also most reports suggest that t mobile would like to merger with a big cable company.
    On sprint it looks like after their failed merger with t mobile, they too would be open to a merger with comcast. If you ask me i would probably put my money on t mobile simply since it s german parent has been trying to get rid of t mobile us for quite some time now. Also i m not that convinced that softBank (holds 80%) wants to sell sprint right now seeing as they we re planning to merge with T mobile not too long ago.

Anyways buying a small stack of both stock might not be a bad idea since there should be some momentum to both of the stocks with takeover rumors spreading.

Also this can only be good for US customer since the price fight should get even more fierce with another giant entering the market.
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

No Comcast has been the most hated company in the US for over 5 years. Issue with T-Mobile is 90%+ of its customers are on a plan that never increases in value. Like they can't raise my rate ever. I have 5 lines for $120 of unlimited data and includes taxes. For a asshole company like Comcast who buisness model is hey try this cocaine for $30 bucks a month next year it's 80 and in 3 years it is 150 a month(unless you put the account in someone else's name )

I feel T-Mobile doesn't have much growth in their stock because it's already has the its going to be bought built into its price. SPRINT is rumored to also want to buy T-Mobile. Thing with sprint is they are the cheapest but only until x date. Like all their commercials say pay half your current bill if you switch till November 2018. So if a big cable company buys them they will have to suck that up for a bit. T-Mobile is well your price is your price until we come up with something cheaper or better that we can convince you to change your plan.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Not sure what your disagreeing with in my post since i m pretty much saying that comcast has a shitty reputation and the best way for them to get a decent customer base is to acquire T mobile.
    Also i agree that a potential takeover is already partially priced in but the fact that over the last year there have at least been 3 takeover attempts and none of them succeeded tells me that Deutsche Telekom still wants a significant mark up on current market price.
    Also if you think back on the Solarcity takeover even there it was already speculated for some time that a takeover is gonna happen yet tesla ended up paying significant goodwill.

On another note Snapchat is down 25% post market after missing on both user growth and revenue in Q1.
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Yea I don't think highly of any of the social media apps. I am investing in 15 secs of dick pics before it disappears aka stays on their servers

17. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

anyone in here attended a business school? I have some questions to ask.. didnt know more appropriate thread toask this
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Holy See

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    anyone in here attended a business school? I have some questions to ask.. didnt know more appropriate thread toask this
    Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Me.
    check your pm

21. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    In case different opinions would be usefull to you feel free to hit me up too pimp.
    Javier Zanetti

23. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    In case different opinions would be usefull to you feel free to hit me up too pimp.
    check your pm bruv