Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: Stocks

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Love this thread.

What site are you trading on. I need to get on this action.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Thats a quite nice portfolio, the platform s design looks like shit though but then again who cares about what it looks like as long as fees are low.

Also man you really must be pimpin thats quite some size of a portfolio for a student.

To answer Ziyad i m using swissquote and am very happy with it. But which trading site is the best for you really depends on your location since not all providers are available in all regions and also on your needs do you need for example what data do you need do you need live quotes, do you want to trade other financial products or will you just be trading equities.

On a side note i m still a bit worried by the lack of reaction of the markets to the interest rate hike. Markets are still going extremly strong when at least a little cool of should have happened. Now i know the current White house is doing businesses a lot of favours which kind of explains the strong markets but a lot of these favours are short sighted and i think their impact is overstated in the markets.

Anyways i m currently not doing any short term trades and i m only buying companies that i m 100% convinced and that are on a imho very low valuation.

The three companies i currently look into are Wells fargo who had a huge miss management and quite some scandals but are still cheap in my opinion and can baisicaly only go up from this point on especially if your in it for the long haul.

Then theres TD Imho a very well run bank that will keep on exceeding markets expectations and also one that could easily take on a crisis.

Than theres BYD another great company imho with very good fundamentals that has seen it s stock price slashed in the last 3 months. There has already been a slight recovery but i think it s still very close to its bottom price so that it s worth the risk.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Pimpin why you so nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

4. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Anyone has any info on Zillow? Dropped a bit lately and seems to be on the rebound, or a jump even. Don't think last month's run was the end of it.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Anyone has any info on Zillow? Dropped a bit lately and seems to be on the rebound, or a jump even. Don't think last month's run was the end of it.
    I bought my house off it but really so many platforms that are free are basically the exact same thing. Zillow has a nice app and cool interface but don’t get how it makes money. Or is really going to grow greatly for me to make money off it.

I use Bank of America Merrill Lynch but if you have less then $30k it kind of sucks. Tho think at 30k they give you 10-20 free trades a month.
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Anyone in the crypto space?

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Somebody please tell me why Canopy is rising so much? And why almost every weed stock in canada got a 10% bump
    i fucking love karamoah.

9. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Cannopy annouced that they will be listed on the nyse by the end of may 2018!

As i told you guys before go to seeking alpha and search for rhe weekly cannabis report usually has all the relevant info you need to keep up to date!
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

11. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Cannopy annouced that they will be listed on the nyse by the end of may 2018!

As i told you guys before go to seeking alpha and search for rhe weekly cannabis report usually has all the relevant info you need to keep up to date!
    I cant navigate for shit on that site. too advanced for my simple ass

EDIT: kidding, I mixed that with another site. Thanx for telling me about seekingalpha

EDIT2: So I've put around 1500dollars on Aurora and Canopy earlier. Canopy is on a + now but not Aurora. Are you guys thinking of long game with Canopy? How much do you think it can rise?

I'm thinking of selling all my stocks on other markets and putting it on Aurora/Canopy. I also saw Aurora is buying MedReleaf(or wtf is called).
    i fucking love karamoah.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

What should I invest in?

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Have you guys heard about an app called Robinhood? 100% free trades.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    What should I invest in?
    drugs
    i fucking love karamoah.

18. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I cant navigate for shit on that site. too advanced for my simple ass

EDIT: kidding, I mixed that with another site. Thanx for telling me about seekingalpha

EDIT2: So I've put around 1500dollars on Aurora and Canopy earlier. Canopy is on a + now but not Aurora. Are you guys thinking of long game with Canopy? How much do you think it can rise?

I'm thinking of selling all my stocks on other markets and putting it on Aurora/Canopy. I also saw Aurora is buying MedReleaf(or wtf is called).
    Well im in it for the long run. I m still convinced that the global trend towards legalisation will continue just like the use as a medical drug will get more popular over the next couple of years. There will be push backs here and there but i think the generall trend will continue and most western countries will have some form of legalized wee within the next 10 years.
    How far can it rise? Well there is significant room for improvement as current prices are mainly built around a legalization in canada and a partial legalisation in the US. Once europe and Latin, south america and australia start the same process the market size will increase significantly which should lead to more sales and higher stock prices.
    Both cannopy and aurora are very well positioned for an expansion into new markets and should be the big winners of such a move.
    There are a few downsides though if legalization does not move forward then these stocks are already high priced, and they are selling a product that is easily produced so everybody can enter the market and we could see price wars. But even for that they are very good positioned since size matter and the bigger you are the lower your production costs so cannopy and aurora should not have a problem with price wars.

I would not be suprised if they do double up again over the next say 5 years ( this realy depends on how fast legislation moves). Cause the market is huge.

Wether you should put all your money into them well the simple answer is NO!
    No portfolio should only consist of two stocks your just taking on too much risk. And i fully believe in these two companies but as a wealth manager i ll tel you what i ll tell all my clients never put all your eggs into one basket.
    If you dont give a fuck about that money and you just want to gamble ok but if you wanna make a sensible investment decision then dont put all into these two companies.

You could however put a bigger part of your portfolio on them if you are ok with taking on additional risk.
    In order to properly answer that question one would have to know more about your financial situation and plans, but generally speaking No dont put it all into two weed stocks.
    Javier Zanetti

20. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, K.I.