Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296976777879
Results 1,561 to 1,562 of 1562

Thread: Stocks

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I don't understand how you can recomend oil stocks.
    Theres limited supply and demand will pick up from these levels, the longer prices stay low the more oil wells/ production facilities will close down, since they are not fast to shut down and restart we re probably gonna exit this situation with demand for oil exceeding it until capacity is brought back up thats the rational. Also note thats not a 6 months thing that will probably play out over a year or two. Also renewable energy and BEV s will virtually not change the oil demand in any significant way.
    Most likely there will be a consolidation of the oil market where the big boys will survive and will now be selling oil around that 80 maybe even 100$ per barrell mark which will make em highly profitable again.

It s basically a simple bet on the nature of the market.

SIde note opened a position in akamai at 99.8

MAn my timing is off akam -3%

Anyways look at luckn back at 5.88 up 44% today what the hell is going on?
    Last edited by Adriano@10; Today at 15:52.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Breaking: https://www.handelsblatt.com/finanze.../25891714.html

Looks like it s over for wirecard headquaters searched by the bafin (german regulator), accusing wirecard of lying to investors.

Link is in german but thats the gist of it.

Also LOL thats from twitter and i cannot confirm it right now but: The Labor Department admitted that government household survey-takers mistakenly counted about 4.9 million temporarily laid-off people as employed. The government doesn't correct its survey results for fear of the appearance of political manipulation

found the link: https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...-stillhigh-133
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte