Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Stocks

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    7billion valuation for a firm that has 40m revenue?
    60 mio!!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    U mentioned that company when it was around 10 CAD, great investment since it quadrupled in value. Should have got in then, thinking of doing that now TBH.
    Well back then it was a no brainer imho!

Right now its a bit more complicated. I still think it s the best positioned company in the weed market.
    But as of now it s a bet on the weed market! If other countries dont follow the example of Canada and other countries like mexico the us, uruguay, canada and so on where legalisation is on its way and if the medical use does not spread then it s probably not worth it.
    But if it does then cannopy is the best bet there is! They already are represented in more continents/countries than any other weed company, they are involved in both the medical use and the recreational use of cannabis plus they already are the biggest weed grower there is and in this industrie scale is very important.
    So yeah it s down to what you believe!
    I am on the side of the weed market, so i think it s still worth it.

Side note this was written slightly drunk so if you want any more info on cannop just pm me and you ll have a decent answer once i sobered up.

Edit: on a side note with the current price of cannopy aurora(acbff) is also worth a look imho the second best company in the market.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, K.I.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    chipotle @ $525

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    chipotle @ $525

Damn you made a killing!! I like chipotle but i just cant see how a PE of 80 and above is justified for a company where up scaling comes at a significant price. And where i dont see that big of a potential market outside northern america.
    That being said i never looked to deep into chipotle so i might be off.

On another note i already said this about a year ago take two (TTWO) is also worth a look with NBA2k19 about to be released (11.9) and Red dead redemption (26.10) both are expected to be big hits especially RDR2 so getting in now might still be a good idea.

That being said i got in about a year ago because rdr2 was originally scheduled for a october 17 release now despite RDR2 being delayed I m up 50% despite taking a small hit on the day the delay got announced.
    Long story short TTWO is a very good positioned company that s about to release two blockbuster games which should lead to a nice stockprice increase once sales numbers are out.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

5. Thanks (1): Pimpin

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Anything new you guys keeping an eye on?

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Fabio Cannavaro

United States

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Watching Tesla take it up the ass
    Move FIF to XenForo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    Opportunity to buy or don’t touch it with a 10 foot poll?

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    just look at that volatility through the past few years. It looks more like a speculative bet rather than a sound investment. Looks like a fucking year round tulip boom and bust cycle.
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:

12. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Fabio Cannavaro

United States

Still high, despite the fall, so it's not a total biohazard.
    Move FIF to XenForo

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    was going to sell Best Buy yesterday but got greedy.... it was at 84 and went down to 82..... I was like na it'll go up. Have 6.50 per shares my greed cost me almost 5k. Regardless will wait for it to go up but will sell at least half my position of it. 80 a share for something Amazon can crush like a bug seems like a bad thing to hold too much of.

Tesla - went down 7 bucks.... and is a 300+ stock..... that is like nothing. 2-3% change

Reason I wouldn't touch Tesla is products are too expensive, + no dividend.

I don't see how they will have growth. Only product I like is the smart home solar tiles but again how many people need this/can afford it.

The car is nice but seems kind of useless if you live somewhere it snows. Want a car company isn't Toyota a better one to own? Its a cool company but not one I'll risk money on.

that being said I am anti Apple stock. They have 1 product that if blows up they are fkd. Their services seem interesting but just dont see the growth and think its over valued.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

that being said I am anti Apple stock. They have 1 product that if blows up they are fkd. Their services seem interesting but just dont see the growth and think its over valued.

read the article i posted a few pages ago, if apples services are traded at the same multiple as the average in that sector they would be valued at 300billion
    On Brozovic:

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Nothing new aint got too much time on my hands right now and markets are making me a bit nervous especially with the us and china and all the trade shananigans.

That being said i really currently dont see a stock like cannopy/Swissquote last year or nintendo or crm 2 years ago which really were no brainers.
    I posted about Take two about a year ago and i still think they could be a very good play. Yes they are slightly more expensive Than EA and Activision/Blizzard but rightfully so they outperformed these companies quite easily.

Now why is now still the right point well NBA2k19 and Red dead redemption are gonna be released in October and sales are gonna be cray unless TTWO fucks up majorly which nobody really expects.
    Most likely RDR2 is gonna end up being the best selling game in this year and most likely even next year is gonna be in the top world wider, If i m not mistaken GTA 5 (2013 release) Is still in the top 10 games sold in the us which is remarkable. With RDR2 having the same developper and much of the same fan following it is expected to be the best selling game at least from the moment it releases till th next blockbusters come in march. On top of that Nba2k is enjoying more and more popularity especially outside of the US and sales should top last years game once again which by the way also is in the top 10 of games sold in the us in 17 and 18.

I know a lot of these expectations are already priced in the stock but i still expect a rally in october that should make it worth entering now.
    The effect is not gonna be as big as back in the day with the rockstar stock that soared before and after every GTA release but still imho a risk worth taking.
    Javier Zanetti

17. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Nice tip on take two. Something I never would have known about since I’m not into video games

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Fb at 164 imho a strong buy. Imho when its under 170 you should just buy it. Yes it s been downgraded by a couple of firms but it s still a very solid stock with a nice portfolio of products, it has been run very well despite recent hickups Fb mgm has been amazing when compared to the other new tech gigants who came after google.

Also at a PE of 25 the stock is simply undervalued there is not much to argue about.And if they are not undervalued at 25 p/e then all the other newer tech companies and all the FANG s except for apple are heavily overrated and even more so the twitters of this world.

Now id much rather think that the market is currently underrating FB heavily than the other way around cause the other one would be a very scary scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Fb at 164 imho a strong buy. Imho when its under 170 you should just buy it. Yes it s been downgraded by a couple of firms but it s still a very solid stock with a nice portfolio of products, it has been run very well despite recent hickups Fb mgm has been amazing when compared to the other new tech gigants who came after google.

Also at a PE of 25 the stock is simply undervalued there is not much to argue about.And if they are not undervalued at 25 p/e then all the other newer tech companies and all the FANG s except for apple are heavily overrated and even more so the twitters of this world.

Now id much rather think that the market is currently underrating FB heavily than the other way around cause the other one would be a very scary scenario.
    Javier Zanetti

21. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Pimpin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    tesla straight up meltdown mode
    On Brozovic:

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    tesla straight up meltdown mode
    Yeah looks like musk only fucked himselfe with that fucken stupid tweet. I would go fucken nuts if i was in the BoD and musk woud pull fucken stunts like this.
    Also apparently china sales have totally collapsed after a new tax was implemented on imported cars at least according to rumours.

Right now it really is a huge fucken gamble there are also claims that they will fullfill their model 3 delivery prognoses in q3 which if true would probably send the stock back over 300 but i m rather skeptical on that promise.
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

If Tesla goes under 250 I'm going in. This morning it was 255 but I completely missed it. I'm bullish on them, but they are pretty overinflated.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    If Tesla goes under 250 I'm going in. This morning it was 255 but I completely missed it. I'm bullish on them, but they are pretty overinflated.
    I don’t see any growth with them.

The cars are not affordable. They will never be mass marketed. The solar city thing as well. How about the spaceship?

It’s a super cool company don’t get me wrong but over valued and without a dividend they have to give me growth which I can’t see them doing.

If I am against Apple stock this is 1 billion times risker. Unless they buy Samsung or some shit
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!