Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 377784858687
Results 1,721 to 1,739 of 1739

Thread: Stocks

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

many of the tech companies are just "deregulated" name x industry.

It doesn't matter if they have tape of elon sticking his dick in a beaver, his cult will follow him, similar to trump. It's a cult, it never was rational. I just don't want to get into shorting/puts as this market is not rational and im afrait itll keep on being like this. It was detached in April from reality, now it's just bonkers.

Did you see his pricing for the shorts? 69.420, what an idiot hahahaha.

I like nok too, im afraid im late to the party however. On other news, Akam another 3% up pre-market. Lets hope it keeps it up.

- - - Updated - - -

on other news, regeneron with a phase 3 drug to prevent/treat covid. Let's see how it unfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    many of the tech companies are just "deregulated" name x industry.

It doesn't matter if they have tape of elon sticking his dick in a beaver, his cult will follow him, similar to trump. It's a cult, it never was rational. I just don't want to get into shorting/puts as this market is not rational and im afrait itll keep on being like this. It was detached in April from reality, now it's just bonkers.

Did you see his pricing for the shorts? 69.420, what an idiot hahahaha.

I like nok too, im afraid im late to the party however. On other news, Akam another 3% up pre-market. Lets hope it keeps it up.
    Man i m scared as shit to short these days but it s the one thing that seems the rational thing to do in this market.
    Then again your fully right it might take another year before the market cares about anything again.

Yeah man as i said he s a fucken baybe what CEO of a 200bio company laughs at 420 and 69? like a 12 year old would?

On nok your kind of right as it bounced sharply still 20% of of it s high this year and still cheaper then it s peers. Not sure how much upside is left but if the market rallies so should nok.

As i post this trump tweets about china and the damage it has done to the us which made gold turn green prety much on the spot.

Funny side note on akam its the first time they passed their 2000s valuation
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 06 Jul 20 at 13:21.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    So apparently the rise in chinese equities is largely due to chinese statemedia yesterday telling it s people to invest in the stock market.....
    Last time that happened was in 2015 and what happened afterwards with chinese equities was not pretty. Not saying it s the same but once again invest with caution.

Also markit vs ISM PMI s are quite far apart, ISM at 52 Markit at 47.9......

also LOL 25% up on lemonade......
    I m telling you invest in shitty companies thats where the money is.

Also check out IAC seems to be a fair valued growth company. even after todays 8% spike gonna enter tomorrow..

JPM raises tesla to 1500 fucking clowns.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 06 Jul 20 at 15:04.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Analysts also upgraded Cloudflare to 41.. How the fuck would you upgrade a stock that's trading +30 times trailing revenue. Are these guys insane?

The chinese are just something else, but it makes sense, seeing how Ali Baba went 5% up. I have been thinking for a while now to invest in Reliance india.. all big dogs have a stake in it..
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:

8. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Well check out citi slashing live nations AOI in 21 by 21% percent and in 22 by 16% while increasing the price target.........

Gonna checkout Reliance
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Analysts also upgraded Cloudflare to 41.. How the fuck would you upgrade a stock that's trading +30 times trailing revenue. Are these guys insane?

The chinese are just something else, but it makes sense, seeing how Ali Baba went 5% up. I have been thinking for a while now to invest in Reliance india.. all big dogs have a stake in it..
    Barclays on tesla the shares are fundamentally overvalued but they see nothing preventing the shares from going eve higher...........
    On china chinese investors bought the most shares on credit in history yesterday once again sounds like a healthy market.....

On Reliance talked to my guy in India, first of there is no ADR as of now so for non indian small investors it might be hard to even get the shares, even though according to my dude the telecomm business is supposed to do an ADR in the us.
    He said they basically loaded up on debt the past years to grow the telecom and IT business(Jio), and that their now bringing in the big boys (FB) to pare debt.

Went on to say that the price ATM might be overvalued look at the sprint since the covid shit started. But he went on to say that Mukesh Ambani (owner) is a super dynamic guy but that he s also not the most ethical dude but he s been a huge wealth creator for Investors thus far. He went on to say that the children Next in line to lead were the ones leading the push to digitalization of the group but also that their spoiled brats he aded but as long as Mushek is in charge all is good.
    Went on to say Mushek and his right hand man Manoj Modi are simply a super team and that a lot of the succes is due to those two.
    Basically it all sounded very good except for the fact that he s not to ethical a bit scared that it s another mallya...

Than again i guess the big boys did their due diligence and did not invest with a crook.

Also told me to read this on Manoj: https://theprint.in/india/manoj-modi...-deals/440106/
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Tesla is like bitcoin, no one knows why, but it keeps going up. So fuck all else, all logic and all things. I see its at 1400 right now, what a fucking farce. Literally what a fucking joke.

I did not even look that much in depth for Jio Reliance, management and things, I have just been looking at ft articles, and was impressed everytime they were mentioned. I am very bullish on india, with a little push fromt he west, it should have a similar growth to china. And jio seems to be positioned to be the next AliBaba, just far more diversified

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/iconic-short-seller-lansdowne-closing-main-hedge-fund-after-worst-ever-losses

bonkers
    On Brozovic:

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Tesla is like bitcoin, no one knows why, but it keeps going up. So fuck all else, all logic and all things. I see its at 1400 right now, what a fucking farce. Literally what a fucking joke.

I did not even look that much in depth for Jio Reliance, management and things, I have just been looking at ft articles, and was impressed everytime they were mentioned. I am very bullish on india, with a little push fromt he west, it should have a similar growth to china. And jio seems to be positioned to be the next AliBaba, just far more diversified

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ic...st-ever-losses

bonkers
    Agreed on jio again only problem is no ADR and investing in india can be hard for retail.
    Well powell ruined shorting wonder how long Ursus will be kept alive if markets dont crash soon.

Also came here for another beauty of DB:https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/b...ettlement.html
    Of course they also helped Epstein long after everybody knew who he is. Is there any scandal that is not tied to DB somehow?

Also this is probably the funniest thing i read today Gerber took ppp money: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cn...fter-he-called

And he took it under the pretense that gerber kawasaki was a Motorcycle, ATV dealer wtf?
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I had so hopes on Deutsche bank, as germany needs a strong global bank, but hteir whole management is just such a joke.

We can dislike Dave Portnoy all we want, but he was calling these fucks fraud, and its true. Most of these fucking cunts are snake oil salesmen

- - - Updated - - -

fastly up again today, akamai stuck. Fucking pick it up akam, i want this bitch to be a 5 bagger
    On Brozovic:

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

I love dividend collection day

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

https://www.ft.com/content/bcebd77c-...9-b97e0e559455

who would have thought excess liquidity will do this..
    On Brozovic:

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

https://twitter.com/Tyler929394/stat...56312398655488

CNBC is literally the least professional tv. Laughed my ass off however

NKLA up 23% today.. 2 car bubbels inflating right in front of our eyes..
    On Brozovic:

24. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    https://twitter.com/Tyler929394/stat...56312398655488

CNBC is literally the least professional tv. Laughed my ass off however

NKLA up 23% today.. 2 car bubbels inflating right in front of our eyes..
    Well check out nio valuation and BYD it look like everybody who is in the EV space is grossly overvalued. Meanwhile VW, Volvo(polestar) and Honda and other Legacy brands are quietly stealing marketshare from tesla....
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Did you see that ARk Investments has been selling tesla stock? Like 100k yesterday.
    On Brozovic:

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Did you see that ARk Investments has been selling tesla stock? Like 100k yesterday.
    Yeah i m telling you cathy wood is a bitch she keeps on pushing the stock and selling it simultaniously it s hilarious. if you have nothing to do check the dates she was on cnbc pumping the stock and the dates ark was selling Tesla usually the same day.....
    Also while i hate her look at her square sells she seems to be spot on in ridding a bubble and getting out with a great profit,

Also i can only recommend to also check out carvana they re now valued more than Ford and are making pretty big losses on a regular and some how seem to be tied in to that tesla fraud. Regularly used teslas are marked as sold there for more than a new modell would cost and the very same modells reappear like 2 days later same win number.....

To be honest at this point i look at tesla as a metric for the bubble as long as tesla is valued above 300 bucks we re in a fucken bubble no way around it....
    I do still hope though that they implode before i lose all my money on puts.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I have Ark Investment newsletter, and I keep getting emails about their moves daily, the past 2 days alone she has sold more than 100k shares of tesla. Today she sold 220k worth of Square stock. She seems to be getting in in slack as well. Can't say she is stupid.

My guy even Amazon imo is overvalued, as is as at this point facebook and all other big tech stocks. I mean I love them, and all.. but fuck me, those valuations must be pricing in total world domination by these 5-6 companies. Heck, Amazon and Microsoft alone are equal (or almost equal?) Germany's GDP. That is fucking bonkers. FANGMAN is a complete bubble.

I am again considering moving into a few defensive stocks.
    On Brozovic:

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I have Ark Investment newsletter, and I keep getting emails about their moves daily, the past 2 days alone she has sold more than 100k shares of tesla. Today she sold 220k worth of Square stock. She seems to be getting in in slack as well. Can't say she is stupid.
    Meh hard to tell... again she makes a lot of money but then she was holding wirecard till like 2 weeks ago, her arguments on Tesla are pretty dumb and so on.
    But yeah probably she aint dumb just an ass that does not mind pumping the hype and dumping on retail when the tide turns.

My guy even Amazon imo is overvalued, as is as at this point facebook and all other big tech stocks. I mean I love them, and all.. but fuck me, those valuations must be pricing in total world domination by these 5-6 companies. Heck, Amazon and Microsoft alone are equal (or almost equal?) Germany's GDP. That is fucking bonkers. FANGMAN is a complete bubble.

I am again considering moving into a few defensive stocks.
    Fully agree the thing i understand the least is how the fuck are they gonna make money with all their customers broke? Ad budgets will get fucken slashed.
    And i m pretty sure it s a matter of weeks till spending takes another nose dives those gov checks are about to dry up, and i just dont see how Amazon will still get the Orderflow they get now. Same for MSFT and Apple. That all being said at least the FANGMAN are a kind of save heaven while their earnings will suffer i dont think any of them will get close to liquidity problems. While at those valuations i dont think any of em make a great buy and their return for the next years might e sub paar your money is pretty save there.
    On the other hand with tesla Bankruptcy is always around the next corner.

I m stil pretty defensive atm bought some oroco yesterday (Copper play), other than that thinking about entering back into heineken around that 80 mark also GD is at a point where re entering would make sense.

Also on the subject of dumb CEO s wtf was Goyas Ceo thinking sucking up to trump? When 90% of your customers are trump hating latinos maybe dont fucken go to the WH and kiss his ass....
    Of course boycottgoya is trending today.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Two red days in a row? Unacceptable Kudlow said and went on TV to talk about the beautiful V recovery we re having......
    ALso ofcourse new vaccine hopes.... with non peer reviewed data...

Side not i think i ll ad to my VW position and i m very tempted to re enter Pernod Ricard(RI)

Edit: Marsalek apparently involved in some shady shit with russian troops in Lybia: https://www.ft.com/content/511ecf86-...6-b8ebda4cc669

This story just keeps on getting weirder and weirder also not surprising he disappeared
    Last edited by Adriano@10; Yesterday at 16:17.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

36. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

That whole Wirecard thing stinks of money laundering, as more gets revealed, the more it becomes clearer that this is shady as fuck. I legit think this will make a heck of a movie.

I am super bullish on remdisivir, but yes they do seem to be a bit desperate in pushing it to keep markets green. They are very much safe heaven but people seem to forget that the corporations do not operate in a vacuum. I love their balance sheets and their businesses, but yes, alot of overinflated assets.

Netflix another 7% up today. I honestly do not think they are 240bn business. Same with tesla, these are all massive bubbles with excess liquidity, I just am not sure how long this will last.

On other hand, I just saw a few weeks old video, Michael Oleary (?) on Tesla. He was saying how he recommends it as tesla is not just a car company is also a data company. How do these cocksuckers keep staying on CNBC and spewing such horseshit. Allegedly the data is, from drivers which would improve self driving. These guys are huge frauds with a cult following. The idea why facebook and other social medias are data companies is because they sell information such as what kind of popcorn you like or what kind of dicks you suck. The data on how people drive is fucking useless aside from self driving capabilities, even then its highly questionable, as they have 0 tech on AI compared to google or other competitors.

I hate this modern market with buzzwords such as AI, Self drivign, EV, Sustainable, and more and more by the day, I understand buffet saying be wary of paradigm "changes".
    On Brozovic:

38. Thanks (1): MVD