Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 448491929394
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1870

Thread: Stocks

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Kodak have always been a chemical company though - thats why they were big into cameras bym aknig the chemicals necessary i thought?
    They made a shift to digital in the mid 2000s and focused on camera and printers as well as printer ink, somewhere around 2010 they eliminated their film business which i guess would be the one that knows the chemical game. In 2012 Bankruptcy came and they sold off even more of their assets.
    The new company once again focused on digital photography and printing, they did start to sell film again i m not sure if they are produced in house though.

I m not an expert on Kodak even if they still have part of the chemical (film) business it s hard to imagine that there were no other companies better suited for the job...

Also as long as they dont file their 8k will never really know.

LOL so Warren asked SEC to investigate the KOdak deal and possible insider trading. Lets see if Clay does his job when a Senator asks him to get off of his ass.
    It s a real sad day for the US and most dont realize whats happening cause Stonks only go up (DDTG).

EDIT: GOLD breaking that 2000 barrier....(sorry pimp really thought it would linger around that 1900 mark for longer)
    Also some scary shit from Turkey: https://www.wsj.com/articles/turkish...ts-11596546943
    When will govs and regulators finally learn that forbidding to short something usually leads to an even shittier situation and skews the markets which usually wont stand for long.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 04 Aug 20 at 15:13.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    So BYND is carrying approximately 6 months of inventory and thats in a quarter where there were actual meat shortages in the US. Puts the growth narrative into some perspective.

Also nikola down 13% post market who are the idiots selling this after earnings? We all knew they had no rev wtf were people expecting?
    Like seriously you bought stock of a company with no product on the market why would you even care about earnings?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Gold won't have any resistance man, I just got that 1k, and dipped. The amount of leverage was over my risk tolerance, so I regret nothing in that trade. I regret however, not buying gold when I had the chance in mid march since that was the one thing that wouldn't lose value. BYND had a beyond then disappointing quarter.

Also, I will further expand position in shell. Every new spike in cases has been in places which were before not hit with the virus, everyother place has gotten a degree of herd immunity. I sense a sell-off happening soon tbh. S&P is near all time highs, tech bubble gets worse with each passing day..

- - - Updated - - -

turkey is a mess, balance of payments crisis and a wide current account deficit in conjunction with cheap credit and indebted corporate sector (with foreign currencies) is a recipe for disaster. I will write a longer post on it (international econ is my thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Doubling my Disney position last week proved wise.

Thinking of doubling my Boeing position if it drops to $140 as well.

Only new position is AT&T.
    European picks doing well just didn't manage to go for Unibail.

Greece

Was also considering Prudential Financial. Maybe I should have gotten in but I was expecting a very bad Q2 and the price going further down. It's over 5% up today but the price is still nice. Anything under $69 looks good but not sure if that's my next move.

Too late for the Tech party, or maybe not. I'm not willing to take the bet.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/boeing-h...nees-1.1476040

The fine is nothing but another example of what a shit company boeing is...........
    How much i would love if the Us would not bail those fuckers out (ofcourse thats not gonna happen)
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I have 2 weeks quarantining in Liverpool, any tips fuckers?
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    visit movie thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

Greece

I'm going to pull the trigger on Prudential. AIG also on my radar.

Someone change my mind on Occidental Petroleum. I cannot leave such a price untouched. I'll wait till Tuesday of course.

Looking at Intel and Proof Point from tech stocks.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    chaopraya is great for takeaway.