Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2061

Thread: Stocks

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Trevor still with no answer to the short sellers report, Imho his and the future of NKLA now rests on Bosch, GM and Iveco. At this point it s clear that Trevor lied to Investors some of the report could have been proven to be wrong within seconds yet trevor choose to not address the issues and claim some bs that he cannot talk cause he needs to talk to the sec first wtf?
    Now if Bosch and Iveco decide that they already invested to much and are to close to completion of the EV trucks for Nikola it might very well be that they say fuck it and still produce those things for Nikola, Same goes for GM if there are enough badger orders and GM has enough battery capacity their still gonna produce these cars even if trevor is an all out Fraud.

I also dont get the whole ticktok drama it s so fucken stupid I mean yesterday us media it s done Oracle will get em, chinese media yesterday, Bytedance wont be allowed to sell tiktok to the US, still us investors celebrating the deal that aint closed. On top of that it s freaking hilarious that Trump made sure his buddy Ellison and oracle get tick tok as if they would know wtf they should do with it. It s by far the worst match of any of the speculated suitors...

Side note futures rallying again alo take a look at Overstock very interesting and just got an upgrade has been a hell of a colatile ride these last couple of weeks though.
    you do know that the orders that nikola boasts are non binding? In other words i can put in an order and they can record it as an "order".
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you do know that the orders that nikola boasts are non binding? In other words i can put in an order and they can record it as an "order".
    Yes but again the question is will orders be cancelled if the truck is actually built by bosch/Iveco instead of Nikola but it works? If the trucks were ordered because they make economical sense i d argue that most companies will rather accept deliver than cancel and search for another supplier.Again that is if they work and if Iveco and Bosch honor their original agreement to Nikola.
    Same goes for the badger if those orders dont get cancelled why should GM pull out? Only reason they agreed to the deal was showing off their tech anyways imho.One might argue reputational damage but that has been done pulling out now wont make that better, they might wanna renegotiate though.
    I d argue that Trevor will have to leave and so will his brother even if GM/Iveco/Bosch stick around. I m not sure that this is the end of the company.....

As i typed this Nikola uploaded their response: https://nikolamotor.com/press_releas...ller-report-96

have not read it yet.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Short Seller Alleges that 2016 Nikola One “was not a real truck and was, in fact, a pusher”: The Nikola One is a real truck that sits in Nikola’s showroom. A pusher means a vehicle that was not designed to be moved by its own propulsion system. The Nikola One was, in fact, designed to be powered and driven by its own propulsion.

Here are the facts:

Gearbox was functional and bench tested prior to installation.
    Batteries were functional.
    Inverters functioned and powered the motors on a bench test prior to the show.
    Power steering, Suspension, Infotainment, Air Disc Brakes, High Voltage, and Air Systems were all functional.
    As Nikola pivoted to the next generation of trucks, it ultimately decided not to invest additional resources into completing the process to make the Nikola One drive on its own propulsion. After pivoting, Nikola produced prototypes for the Nikola Two, which are self-propelled and have been frequently demonstrated, beginning with demonstration runs at Nikola World in April 2019.

this is so confusing. At first they say it was designed to be powered and driven by its own propulsion. Yet in the next paragraph they say that they switched money elsewhere so the nikola 1 was not self driven. Which makes the claim true, the drive was false, it fell down a hill.
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Short Seller Alleges that 2016 Nikola One “was not a real truck and was, in fact, a pusher”: The Nikola One is a real truck that sits in Nikola’s showroom. A pusher means a vehicle that was not designed to be moved by its own propulsion system. The Nikola One was, in fact, designed to be powered and driven by its own propulsion.

Here are the facts:

Gearbox was functional and bench tested prior to installation.
    Batteries were functional.
    Inverters functioned and powered the motors on a bench test prior to the show.
    Power steering, Suspension, Infotainment, Air Disc Brakes, High Voltage, and Air Systems were all functional.
    As Nikola pivoted to the next generation of trucks, it ultimately decided not to invest additional resources into completing the process to make the Nikola One drive on its own propulsion. After pivoting, Nikola produced prototypes for the Nikola Two, which are self-propelled and have been frequently demonstrated, beginning with demonstration runs at Nikola World in April 2019.

this is so confusing. At first they say it was designed to be powered and driven by its own propulsion. Yet in the next paragraph they say that they switched money elsewhere so the nikola 1 was not self driven. Which makes the claim true, the drive was false, it fell down a hill.
    Basically confirming that they rolled it down the hill, not sure him insisting that the truck was functional makes it better. Why the fuck would they not use the system if it was functioning makes no sense. His response about the inverters is just as confusing, their producing them in house but they used 3rd party for the prototype? Why especially if the prototype did not need to work in the first place?
    Anyway the whole rebuttal was a bit weak imho it s pretty clear that Trevor lied and misstated material info about the company publicly on multiple occasions.
    I still think the company gets saved by the fact that Bosch Iveco, and VectoIq probably lose more if the whole thing goes bust now.
    Keeping Milton on as a CEO on the other hand would be a fing disgrace, then again Elon lies to Investors all the time and he still gets to be CEO.

Edit: Good read on SNowflake: https://thegeneralist.substack.com/p...e-and-the-data
    Also buffet to aquire a 570 mio stake in snowflake at IPO.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 14 Sep 20 at 13:47.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The OXY tanking is strong.

Next buying order at $8.12. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but optimism remains.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The OXY tanking is strong.

Next buying order at $8.12. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but optimism remains.
    I admire your commitment to OXY.... I just get pissed every time i check rsda.......

Side not Oracle gets to be tiktoks Trusted us tech partner whatever that means only thing that is clear is that bytdance wont have to sell. Also Walmart gets to do a partnership with tiktok on online retail. So basically all that trump did was try to make sure that Gates does not get the deal and neatly giving his friend larry ellison the contract even though oracle is clearly the worst fit for tik tok, it s like having a creative AM when Conte is your coach.
    Anyways my point is the us and it s markets are becoming more and more of a banana republic.

Even the fact that nikola rallied after the weakest rebuttal when accused of fraud that i ever heard dude would have better not published any thing.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

I admire your commitment to OXY.... I just get pissed every time i check rsda.......
    I am equally pissed at Shell. And HSBC. And BBVA. I have a strong contempt for European stocks. Okay, most of my holdings from late July and early August are over 10%, but I cannot stand these lethargic big European companies that don't move when everything else tells them they're supposed to move Only downwards, damn it.

Credit Suisse news for a merger has helped today. I was already up but not as much as I was hoping for after buying it at 10.53.

Oil is worrying me. Don't think we'll face real shit upon Crude Oil expiry soon (next week, 22nd iirc) like in April, but it will be very challenging for the Big Oil stocks as they'd be expecting the prices to go up by now.

#ConteOut

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

When Citigroup hits your limit order price following news that they'll get fucked by the regulators

#ConteOut

16. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I am equally pissed at Shell. And HSBC. And BBVA. I have a strong contempt for European stocks. Okay, most of my holdings from late July and early August are over 10%, but I cannot stand these lethargic big European companies that don't move when everything else tells them they're supposed to move Only downwards, damn it.

Credit Suisse news for a merger has helped today. I was already up but not as much as I was hoping for after buying it at 10.53.

Oil is worrying me. Don't think we'll face real shit upon Crude Oil expiry soon (next week, 22nd iirc) like in April, but it will be very challenging for the Big Oil stocks as they'd be expecting the prices to go up by now.
    Haha when I first started investing I was told to diversify and to go outside the US

I hit the Euro banks especially the ones that sponsor the big leagues.... big lesson in not researching companies

Just Sold all 4 for huge 30-35% losses

Like itís fine made so much on Walmart, Microsoft and Tesla I need to take losses on some of my long terms that have been complete shit. Got out of every foreign stock I owned. Gas as well.

Itís going to recover but why wait 10 years when I can get that gain quicker and take the loss by buying something better.

Also I just got a Tesla Roof in my house. US goverment a going to give me 30% of what I paid back. Then Connecticut is going to give me an extra 3k back . Getting a 18k system with 2 batteries and install for $10k. After all the credits. Tesla is also giving me a car charger thing for my wifeís car. I guess Tesla letís you out of your solar contract at any time that is why so many people are picking them. Did it in cash because didnít want to pay 5% interest.

I know itís probably not the best thing to do but I paid off all my debt as well. The market is going to crash. So tired Of having a massive amount of cash in waiting. 3% mortgage isnít a lot of money. But itís more than I get from having 60k in my brokerage account waiting for the big dip. I have a lot of margin I can use anyway.

Waiting for the housing market to crash and the economy to go in flames. The eviction/foreclosure numbers are going to be massive when the goverment starts letting people do both again.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

Also I just got a Tesla Roof in my house. US goverment a going to give me 30% of what I paid back. Then Connecticut is going to give me an extra 3k back . Getting a 18k system with 2 batteries and install for $10k. After all the credits. Tesla is also giving me a car charger thing for my wife’s car. I guess Tesla let’s you out of your solar contract at any time that is why so many people are picking them. Did it in cash because didn’t want to pay 5% interest.

I know it’s probably not the best thing to do but I paid off all my debt as well. The market is going to crash. So tired Of having a massive amount of cash in waiting. 3% mortgage isn’t a lot of money. But it’s more than I get from having 60k in my brokerage account waiting for the big dip. I have a lot of margin I can use anyway.

Waiting for the housing market to crash and the economy to go in flames. The eviction/foreclosure numbers are going to be massive when the goverment starts letting people do both again.
    Brother dont just dont get any other solar tiles on you roof but tesla. Tesla solar is a disaster from installation to service through and through also their panels are the most expensive and degrade the fastest. Dont believe me search the net for #teslasolarissues.
    It s literally the worst product they make and they make FSD that hits stationary fire trucks. Dont get #musked and throw your money out of the window for the shittiest solar product that is on the market. Here is just one example: https://www.businessinsider.com/tesl...d%20to%20fires.
    Here s a podcast on the matter: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000464110113
    And here s a twitter account of a Lady who bought Tesla solar now here Roof is leaking and moldy her son has a respiratory disease caused by the Mould which again was caused by teslas poor workmanship when installing the tiles.
    They re now in court and some of the docs are online check here story before throwing money to musk: https://twitter.com/TiffanyPhoto1
    If those shits already installed it i hope you are one of the lucky ones who got a proper product.

On the Cs and UBS merger I do not think that will ever happen would be super weird if Swiss regulators let them. Separately they are already to big to fail combining them would only make things worse.

Also fuck it i just bought some Nikola puts rumours of GM pulling out of the deal if that happens Nikola is pretty much dead.

Edit: Another alleged german fraud: https://viceroyresearch.org/wp-conte...ep-15-2020.pdf

In other news chamath is taking opendoor public via his spac IPOB.
    Edit2: Hindenburg doubling down: Nikola’s Response Has Holes Big Enough to Roll a Truck Through https://hindenburgresearch.com/nikola-response/
    I m a bit split on chamath dude has some great points and some great investments but also tends to BS. In his valuation of opendoor the fucker claimed they are valued at 1x Revenues but he accounts the whole transaction sums of the houses on opendoor as their Revenue even though only 2% really is theirs the rest will go directly to the seller...

In the meantime scania quietly beats em all to the punch and releases an electric truck: https://www.scania.com/group/en/home...h-250-km-range

Also on europe we should not forget that the stimulus pack here will only kick in in in october if i m not mistaken while the us gov just threw money at markets straight away the EU timed at least the stimulus part of it. Italy should come forward with it s plan on how to spend the 300 bio they ll get in October might be wise to get positioned accordingly. Also what i really wanted to say i would not bail on europe just jet, as far as i can tell they mastered the crisis way better than the US counter parts only difference is that the US recovery focus was on stabilizing stock markets from the get go. While the EU had some other more pressing things to care about first (partially due to the fact that the average European worker is not as exposed to the stock market as the average us worker, where usually large sums of 401ks are held in stock investments).

Edit 3: Pimpin did you do any research on limelightnetworks (LLNW)? Another cloud play focusing on gaming got my attention cause they are handling nintendos online gaming any opinion on the that would spare me a deep dive?

Edit 4: LOL FCA up 8% on the promise that maserati will turn to profitability and become the new Crown jewel for the FCA PSA conglomerate.
    As if fiat was not trying to accomplish that already for the last 15 years.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 15 Sep 20 at 14:46.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

i am pretty sure akamai handles all things online gaming tbh
    On Brozovic:

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

I think I'm going to double up my position on IVR when the market opens.

No clue why I'm optimistic about this one, but it feels like free money over the next 6-8 weeks. Then we'll see how it goes but I'd probably be out once (or if) it hits $12.

#ConteOut

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    i am pretty sure akamai handles all things online gaming tbh
    Apparently limelight is Nintendos cloud partner at least so they claim on their side again did not do a deep research just saw em at 2,3x rev and 25x earnings and was like that seems fair for a cloud play. Was hoping you already researched them so i dont have to do the heavy lifting.

Snow IPO priced at 120$ a share so higher than their initial price range of 90-100$ still i m gonna buy some the hype seems real and i d guess it holds atleast till the end of lockup.

Oroco at 1.03 after they announced that the funding for the 3D IP is secured now all that is needed for them to confirm the historical drilling results and will be off to the races to 3$.

In other news Kodak up 50% after a report says their trading activity prior to loan announcement was suspicious but not illegal.
    Funny thing there was again massive call buying the last two days as if sombody knew the good news was coming i gues fraud s gonna fraud if left unchecked.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 16 Sep 20 at 13:27.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Snowflake is making it rain haha

#ConteOut

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL first publicly traded shares as in not the one distributed by the IB s traded for 276 that 130% right there people are cray i really like this company but this is insane they got a valuation of some 12 bio in feb and now their at 70? WTF......
    I m gonna stay on the sidelines till lockup ends at these prices thats 120x revenue....
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Apparently limelight is Nintendos cloud partner at least so they claim on their side again did not do a deep research just saw em at 2,3x rev and 25x earnings and was like that seems fair for a cloud play. Was hoping you already researched them so i dont have to do the heavy lifting.

Snow IPO priced at 120$ a share so higher than their initial price range of 90-100$ still i m gonna buy some the hype seems real and i d guess it holds atleast till the end of lockup.

Oroco at 1.03 after they announced that the funding for the 3D IP is secured now all that is needed for them to confirm the historical drilling results and will be off to the races to 3$.

In other news Kodak up 50% after a report says their trading activity prior to loan announcement was suspicious but not illegal.
    Funny thing there was again massive call buying the last two days as if sombody knew the good news was coming i gues fraud s gonna fraud if left unchecked.
    https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Legal-inf...--1378848.html

akamai handles most of the ps/xbox/nintendo cdn.
    On Brozovic:

32. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Greece

Snowflake just doubled within its first minutes of being live?

#ConteOut

34. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Anybody ever used fast(fast.co) ? I m intrigued by the product i think they have a great solution and their marketing thus far has been simply amazing.
    Interview with the ceo/founder in case any bodys interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mMYodfoEnk&t=646s

their not public though and i dont think they re even close but did not know where else to post this.

So US airlines want 25bio from the gov in order to be bailed out and save 30k to 50k jobs that 500k per worker which obviously will never reach said workers most likely the airlines will pocket the money and fire these people anyway. Also why the fuck are these dumb stupid fucks not going to the public markets which seem to be functioning neatly. Fucken disgrace to see whats supposed to be the Free market economy of the world turn into a fucken banan republic.
    Pisses me off, #fuck BA #Fuck the airlines # we got to many planes
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 17 Sep 20 at 15:35.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

36. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

check proof point @adriano
    On Brozovic:

38. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Greece

check proof point @adriano
    You want my entire playbook?

#ConteOut

40. Thanks (1): MVD