Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Stocks

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I don’t know man can see that leading to riots if someone has a cure for cancer or aids and is like fk you it’s 1 million per pill and you need one every 3 months
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    I don’t know man can see that leading to riots if someone has a cure for cancer or aids and is like fk you it’s 1 million per pill and you need one every 3 months
    Well that s not a problem in any coutry with a decent health care system! Also watch them not giving a patent for this and see how all pharma companies will stop puring in money into their research.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    I can't remember the exact fact but something like 65% of studies published in journals are unreplicatable.
    perhaps the study you read was of psychology? I know for a fact medical studies are much much more different, in fact, with newer developments the results not only do they become replicable but even better ie outcomes for patients, response rates etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Well that s not a problem in any coutry with a decent health care system! Also watch them not giving a patent for this and see how all pharma companies will stop puring in money into their research.
    I had this discussion with my professor. There is a trade off between free flow of knowledge and generating it, the free rider problem.

I think people are fucking retarded and if they let markets work we would cure cancers and lower costs pretty fucking soon. Also, if someone fucking cures cancer, don't they deserve to be made fucking trillionaires and fucking make a statue of them in every city on earth? Fuck, i hate people and their fake "solidarity" combined with their illeteracy on why things cost what they cost.

Back to the car-t thing, usually i am highly skeptical on these new "cures" for cancer, but this thing along with the immunotherapy seems legit.

- - - Updated - - -

just read of IAG's alleged bid on Norway Airlines, could be interesting. Seems like a great fit tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    how will it fuck it up? People keep saying this but it makes 0 sense.
    How can it not make any sense? It makes every sense even from the rube angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    - - - Updated - - -

I had this discussion with my professor. There is a trade off between free flow of knowledge and generating it, the free rider problem.

I think people are fucking retarded and if they let markets work we would cure cancers and lower costs pretty fucking soon. Also, if someone fucking cures cancer, don't they deserve to be made fucking trillionaires and fucking make a statue of them in every city on earth? Fuck, i hate people and their fake "solidarity" combined with their illeteracy on why things cost what they cost.

Back to the car-t thing, usually i am highly skeptical on these new "cures" for cancer, but this thing along with the immunotherapy seems legit.

- - - Updated - - -
    Well your right if sombody finds a cure for cancer he should get riches. Fact is it did not work out like this for the inventor of penicilin i know he did not know it s true potential which might be why he did not patent it but fact is he did not become rich despite inventing a medicin that saved millions!

And sadly imho free markets would not function without patents, it s sad but why invest millions into research when your competition is allowed to copy you at probably less than a promill of your costs?
    Or lets say it this way pharma companies are controlled by stockholders and not by philantropists their not gonna be ok with a loss even if it means that the companie saved millions of lives. I mean look at stock prices of pharma concerns once they get a new patent for a new drug aprooved or dissmissed it s usually a huge gain or a huge bust on the day the news brakes.

Let me put it like that if you know that when you study for a test you ll get a good grade but the whole class will copy from you and get the same grade without studying are you still gonna study?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    perhaps the study you read was of psychology? I know for a fact medical studies are much much more different, in fact, with newer developments the results not only do they become replicable but even better ie outcomes for patients, response rates etc

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

just read of IAG's alleged bid on Norway Airlines, could be interesting. Seems like a great fit tbh

No, I was actually talking about things like the Nature journal. Granted, I dont know if many/any medical publications go there, but that's at the least physical science.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.