Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2652

Thread: Stocks

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    feel like this shits gonna fly some longer with the fed chiefs comming out saying they dont see any excrssive risk taking in the markets... as if they were blind

also congress might really go after shortsellers the stupidity is immense....

we re in a massive everything bubble thats sure but it might inflate a lot more with regulators just sitting there holding their dicks

btw check out $socks (unisocks) makes the btc crayze seem rational
    I think they are all waiting for one another to make the first move. But the Bitcoin lobby is growing every moment.

The only guys that will definitely take action are the Southern District of New York and the Department of Justice. But they are too slow and they also need tons of evidence which I'm not sure they can readily gather.

If they convict the Tether guys, the SEC may intervene and disallow official, regulated funds and companies from holding Bitcoin and other cryptos until the smoke clears, which may be the death of Bitcoin. But they won't do that. The problem is that this does not fall under their jurisdiction yet they pretend that it's all legit. There's evident price manipulation going on with that shitcoin business, with real money being made there for the time being. US Government is pretty much the only one who can take action but populist Biden probably would never kill off the snowflakes' hopes of having a decentralized whatever. Not until he cements his popularity that is and he could afford to lose a bunch of angry dudes that jumped on a ponzi scheme on the hopes of becoming millionaires overnight with their pennies.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Thing is stock market is a feeling. I sold my spiderman #300 first appearance of Venom for $3,000. 98% or you wouldnt even give me a pack or gum for it. You cant regulate what people pay for shit they want. It comes down to how much do they need the money and how much do you want the item.

Apple said they made the most money ever in 1 quarter. Their stock yanked. Tesla makes no money and sky rockets

Or the hilarious credit card hacks where a giant corporations stock tanks for a week only to sky rocket. I basically got rich on idiots feeling Walmart, target, Home Depot would go bankrupt because their credit cards got hacked!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

4. Thanks (2): MVD, Pimpin

Greece

Best advise someone gave me was to hire a stupid person as a consultant. And actually follow him step by step. That way you can outstupid the dumb money
    If I did that 5 years ago, I'd have bought several Bitcoin in 2016 worth less than 600 fake dollars and could convert it to 50,000 actual dollars today....

Old best advise would have been to hire a stupid person and do the opposite

Eventually this correction that Pimp and Adriano are seeking will hit us very hard. At the same time, I'm cashing in on some stocks that went crazily high. No need to stay greedy. 500% return on 3D Systems for example is more than great, I don't care if it could have been 600-800% in a couple of weeks.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Yea one thing I messed up when I started investing was not taking profits.

I had 1000% percent on certain things.

Like I think I bought GE at $3 or $4 went to $35. Now is down to like 10 when I sold. I made a 300% gain. The market doesn’t count that GE went down to less than 1/3rd of what I held it at when it was highest.

Also waiting for the rally doesn’t make sense either. I wanted for the Ford, Ge rally for 3-4 years. If I had just taken the loss I could have made so much more money.

I guess I was just scared to pay the tax bill for my gains.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Lol Roaringkitty aka deepfucking values disposition is pretty fucken good, dude clearly is smart questionable though that he still pumps GME in the disposition.
    Also why the fuck does Peterffy (ceo Interactive brokers) sound like he has no idea how the fuck a brokerage works??

These hearings are hilarious...
    Only sad that they all gonna conclude with fuck short sellers and the mania will continue...

Lol and now mark cuban is posting on Reddit/wsb to hold the GME stock he said i dont own any but if i was you i d hold it.........

Future generations are gonna look back at this and just shake their heads....
    A billionaire making a reddit account to tell retail schmucks to hold their almost worthless stock...

Doing this shit for 8 years professionally now and always loved my job the last 3 months have just been an absolute cluster fuck......
    Only good thing is that i m still outperforming markets i dont have a clue why though..
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Day two of the hearings and the main takeaway thus far is that congress men/women have no clue about finance, there have been more meme worthy moments than actual good questions.
    Also Vlad (ceo robinhood) is an absolute scumbag or highly incompetent claiming he does not know how much of their revenue comes from selling order flow, and claiming he does not know how many RH accounts traded GME yeah like we al forgot that just 6 months ago there was this public site called robin track where everybody could see how many RH accounts were holding what........

Also just realized that fucken jordan belfort also got involved encouraging GME holders to stay strong and hold the line on FEB 1st in a video. How the fuck is that scumbag not testifying? Also how is he even allowed to comment on any publicly traded security?

It s entertaining but an absolute shit show thus far....
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

11. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Greece

If you want these people to testify then the list needs to grow with the likes of Mark Cuban, Elon Musk etc.

Jordan Belfort actually did say that what the Reddit crowd did was illegal

13. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Can you guys help me - is there an app (that can be used in Europe) you trust to buy stock and cryptocurrencies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Can you guys help me - is there an app (that can be used in Europe) you trust to buy stock and cryptocurrencies?
    That do the both? Not sure.

But you can find several providers for stock trading nowadays. There are several UK based ones but I think they need you to be a UK resident, or at least citizen if abroad.

I can tell you some names but I cannot really recommend them as I'm not entirely familiar with them. I suppose you are looking for ones that wouldn't torture you to get you approved as a client and we're not talking about 5-6 figure life savings here but just some spare money to trade with.

Cryptocurrencies are an odd one, check the big ones in the USA as they seem more legit than places like Binance (who won't refuse to pay you your money back of course, but they don't accept US Dollars and that's dodgy). I'm not sure if they take EU clients but they should. Check if the ones you find bar US citizens. The reason is to avoid getting US Dollars in their platform, even indirectly, as the Fed traces all those transactions. If they don't accept US Dollars and/or US citizens, I'd avoid it. You can still do whatever you want with those I suppose, but it's best to avoid.

The main US ones are Coinbase, Kraken and Gemini, but I cannot recommend either as this is not an environment I deal with.

If you just wanna trade with it, check CFD providers, their costs, leverage and all that.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I would pay money to see wera lever his dick on shitcoins lmfao.

Also, I have started a position on WP Carey. I do not see how Reits would underperform if every other asset class fucking sky rockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Day two of the hearings and the main takeaway thus far is that congress men/women have no clue about finance, there have been more meme worthy moments than actual good questions.
    Also Vlad (ceo robinhood) is an absolute scumbag or highly incompetent claiming he does not know how much of their revenue comes from selling order flow, and claiming he does not know how many RH accounts traded GME yeah like we al forgot that just 6 months ago there was this public site called robin track where everybody could see how many RH accounts were holding what........

Also just realized that fucken jordan belfort also got involved encouraging GME holders to stay strong and hold the line on FEB 1st in a video. How the fuck is that scumbag not testifying? Also how is he even allowed to comment on any publicly traded security?

It s entertaining but an absolute shit show thus far....
    Roaring Kitty is an absolute legend though. That guy is pure gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

19. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Surely he violated some CFA ethics standards? Wouldn't be surprised if he loses his charter. But maybe he was smart enough to move just within the boundaries.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

10 years of FIF
    I don’t see how he’s done anything to lose his charter or be sued (which he is now in a class action). The guy literally just posted YouTube videos online regarding his research on GME. Last time I checked that’s not against any laws or rules even if you’re a CFA. I haven’t seen any videos where he told other people that they should buy GME or guaranteed a certain return. Meanwhile on Reddit he would give his updates on his call options. At one point he was up to $47 million. As far as I know he is still long the stock despite the dip back down.

Unrelated note. Have you guys looked into this yield farming with Crypto. I heard Mark Cuban talking about it on a podcast and it sounded interesting. Essentially loaning out your Bitcoin so that you can receive and interest return.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Surely he violated some CFA ethics standards? Wouldn't be surprised if he loses his charter. But maybe he was smart enough to move just within the boundaries.
    he made like upwards of 10 m and worldwide fame for his stock picking, he'll be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Sony. Do we like the stock?

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Does he even hold a CFA? Also i ve seen CFA holders doing way worse on social media and as far as i know the institute does not give a fuck.....
    I guess you actively have to be involved in fraudulent activities for the CFA to do anything so much for their ethic standards.....

Roaring Kitty is a fucken legend no doubt I just dont get why the fuck he holds on to some of his GME stake....

Looked in to yieldfarming when it came up my takeaway was it s basically giving out personal loans with 0 visibility, basically you loan your crypto to some shmuck/startup who needs it and he pays you interest in crypto. To me this sounds even shadier than just speculating on shitcoins, first of i dont know nothing about the lender secondly I have to do it over a Crypto exchange which to me still are all shady as fuck. Then again thats just me and my dislike for cryptos is well known..

In other news started a position in LUXA( if i trust anybody to do a decent spac then it s LUX), started a position in MGA just look at their customers...
    Trying to get back in to PLTR after selling my stake at 32 last week seems like it s amongst the new reddit favourites and somehow they now think it s ESG...

Also copper above 4$ now if only oroco would finally release some new drilling results.....

Edit: Placed a Bumble order @70 hoping it ll only go up till lockup expiry...
    Also brehme yes yes we like sony except that they fucked up the PS5 Release completely.....Not entierly their fault but still an absolute disaster
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 19 Feb 21 at 15:47.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Also brehme yes yes we like sony except that they fucked up the PS5 Release completely.....Not entierly their fault but still an absolute disaster

Will consider buying at the end of the month or something, have a buying range in mind now.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

Will consider buying at the end of the month or something, have a buying range in mind now.
    man i hate jimmy pump beyond any rational, almost as bad as kernen....
    should be forbidden to pump stocks on tv with 0 skin in the game
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

I hear that Tether settled with the New York AG at $18.5m.

What a joke.

35. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I hear that Tether settled with the New York AG at $18.5m.

What a joke.
    Hilarious they covered up what 850 mio in losses and get to pay a 18.5 mio fine and dont have to admit any guilt. Fucking golden age of fraud.

Btw closed all my yolo plays and spacs with the exception of bumble and LUXA....

Also ofcourse tesla craters when i dont hold a short position..

LOL wkhs does not get the postal deal and closes the day 47% down. What makes this even more beautiful ARK loaded up on these shits today.....
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 23 Feb 21 at 21:03.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

37. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Lmao GME back to 91$
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

39. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD