Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327279808182
Results 1,621 to 1,633 of 1633

Thread: Roberto Gagliardini

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And this guy came from Atalanta. How the fuck did he manage there? They play short passes and fast game. Exactly the opposite of Gagliardini's game at Inter.

Okay had to check Gags was at Atalanta for only 6 months with Gasperini.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    If we are keeping him there is no way he should be anything else then midfield Ranochia, 6th option behind 5 top class midfielders who will sit on the bench 95% of the season.
    ... ďEvery time I see Walter Mazzarriís Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?Ē

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

4. Thanks (1): MVD

:Edit: wrong thread. deleted.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And this guy came from Atalanta. How the fuck did he manage there? They play short passes and fast game. Exactly the opposite of Gagliardini's game at Inter.

Okay had to check Gags was at Atalanta for only 6 months with Gasperini.
    From what I remember of his first 6 months here, he actually played much quicker passes and did well together with Kondogbia. At Atalanta he did well in their system also. He didnt play a box to box role but rather in a 2-man midfield similar to De Roon now I believe. I'm sure if we ended up buying De Roon here he wouldn't play any better than Vecino or Gagliardini are this season, yet he's essential for Atalanta.

8. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

Estonia

Yeah, he was really good at the beginning. Nowhere near the same player anymore. Maybe only against Genoa?

10. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    From what I remember of his first 6 months here, he actually played much quicker passes and did well together with Kondogbia. At Atalanta he did well in their system also. He didnt play a box to box role but rather in a 2-man midfield similar to De Roon now I believe. I'm sure if we ended up buying De Roon here he wouldn't play any better than Vecino or Gagliardini are this season, yet he's essential for Atalanta.
    He was also good in the second part of Spalletti's first season next to Brozovic. Gagliardini career at Inter has been underwhelming but he wasn't always bad.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Gagliardini is not bad, he only can't fight against Barcelona, Dortmund, Atalanta, Lazio, Juventus or any top team.

He can fight against Genoa, SPAL, Brescia or Lecce.

I don't mind keep Gags if he only play against small teams.

Sensi, Barella, Brozovic are two times better than him. Vidal or Eriksen 10x times better.
    Lautaro MartŪnez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    He was also good in the second part of Spalletti's first season next to Brozovic. Gagliardini career at Inter has been underwhelming but he wasn't always bad.
    I guess the common scenario here is he does best when playing in a 2-man midfield of a variation of a 4-2-3-1

Iran

apparently he is out for 1 month, this guy rarely plays but always been injured these years!

Canada

Anyone know when he is back? We are down to 5 midfielders again, one of them being Borja.

18. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    This is one thing I didn’t understand about Marotta. Why didn’t he at least signed a midfielder in January on loan in view of Sensi’s recurring injuries and those of Gag? On top of that, he almost sold Vecino in January. This isn’t the work of an experienced manager.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

According to GDS probable lineup, he will return in about one week. I believe he would be in the squad vs Samp or the return game vs the Bulgarians.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    This is one thing I didnít understand about Marotta. Why didnít he at least signed a midfielder in January on loan in view of Sensiís recurring injuries and those of Gag? On top of that, he almost sold Vecino in January. This isnít the work of an experienced manager.
    What are you talking about. In addition to keeping Vecino we DID sign another midfielder, who just happens to be one of the best in the world.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į