Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 286875767778
Results 1,541 to 1,555 of 1555

Thread: Roberto Gagliardini

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

No Gagliardini is different. He was like trying so hard to be sent off. Ever since Parma game he is becoming stupidly aggressive. I dont know if he was instructed by Conte to do so, but I know he is doing it wrong.
    Forza Inter

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    The real issue is that Vecino is even worse....

I wish we had more international breaks so as to have as few matches possible before the next transfer market.
    Vecino lost a duel with 37 years old grandpa Palacio

Norway

My eyes bleeds everytime i see Gagliardini run.

4. Thanks (2): syrus, vex

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Gags and Vecino are both interchangeable different shades of shite. Neither one ideally should be getting starting minutes. At any point of the season. This is why we need another quality midfielder come January. Brozo and Barella are exhausted and Sensi is coming off an injury. Reinforcements are needed.

6. Thanks (2): DIN011, Il Drago

Italy

I always read you guys but I don't understand why you always need to hate on somebody...
    Gagliardini played all the minutes in this bit of the season (CL included) and this is the first bad performance.
    He's the only rotational player that proved himself to be valuable so far. Of course he should be the replacement of Barella not of Sensi...
    I would love to take the money of Gabigol and go on Tonali... Brozo needs rest too.

8. Thanks (3): Pajo, thatdude, varmin

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Quote Originally Posted by moii View Post
    My eyes bleeds everytime i see Gagliardini Jog.
    Fixed !

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Ever since Parma game he is becoming stupidly aggressive. I dont know if he was instructed by Conte to do so, but I know he is doing it wrong.
    I noticed this too. He seemed to be slightly more irritable or ill-tempered in recent games? See his altercation with Tonali. Maybe he suspects his wife is having an affair with Brozovic, and it's stressing him out.

Personally I don't mind. We could use a hard man in the team. In the treble squad, we had the likes of Samuel, Motta, Materazzi, Stankovic, and Lucio. If cunts fouled Sneijder, then these guys would "have a (non-verbal) word" with them soon after. We even had Chivu who was good for the occasional sucker punch and Toldo who would force his way into your dressing room after the match.

That kind of thing is dying out in football in general, and we too lack players like this. Skriniar does that role a tiny bit, with the occasional all-man, zero-ball shoulder charges he does Barella too, seems very combative, but that's really about it, and they don't compare with the hard men of past squads.

If Gagliardini can inject some of that tactical nastiness into his game, put some hesitation into opponents etc, I'm 100% for it. Lord knows he lacks in so many areas that any extra attributes would be an improvement. Goes without saying that's as long as he doesn't get himself sent off like a spastic. (see Felipe Melo v Lazio)
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    His challeges or interceptions are somewhat aggressive even during his Atlalanta days but he usually gets away with it.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Lovely...

UPDATE ON ROBERTO GAGLIARDINI
    The midfielder has an injury in the sole of his right foot

MILAN - Roberto Gagliardini underwent medical exams today at the Istituto Humanitas in Rozzano.

Tests revealed tendon damage in the sole of his right foot. Gagliardini’s condition will be re-evaluated next week.
    https://www.inter.it/en/news/2019/12...ni-injury.html
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

13. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Borja, Broz and Vecino as our healthy mids. And in crisis mode, I guess we can probably include Asamoah and Agoume as further options. The next 4 gamed until the break are gonna be... not pleasant.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Three weeks of Brozo, Valero, Vecino midfield. At least it's only 4 games, but bad thing is we play against Barcelona with that midfield and no backups. Conte better come up with something creative, something out of the box. I doubt Lautaro-Lukaku alone can carry us against Barca.

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The irony is that in the second half 2017 that was our best midfield lineup and were all so happy at how improved it looked compared to past years

Just enhances the view that the key to a team is to have a strong middle.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The irony is that in the second half 2017 that was our best midfield lineup and were all so happy at how improved it looked compared to past years

Just enhances the view that the key to a team is to have a strong middle.
    For me Brozovic - Gags - Rafiha was the best midfield in the past couple of seasons.

19. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Pajo

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    For me Brozovic - Gags - Rafiha was the best midfield in the past couple of seasons.
    Yet mysteriously enough, Rafinha was not here in the year 2017..
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Yet mysteriously enough, Rafinha was not here in the year 2017..
    I wrote past couple of seasons not 2017 particularly.