Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: Roberto Gagliardini

Fav. Player
    Gagliardini

Ecuador

I think it's pretty obvious that what Spalletti asks of him is very different to what Pioli wanted. He's being molded into more of a DM. I think it's just a question of him fine tuning his game to get more used to it and we'll have a beast midfielder in our hands

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Batman

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Earth View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious that what Spalletti asks of him is very different to what Pioli wanted. He's being molded into more of a DM. I think it's just a question of him fine tuning his game to get more used to it and we'll have a beast midfielder in our hands
    He seems to be molding him into a De Rossi type of player. I dont think Gags has been bad like I said but he hasnt been as immense as when he first came into the team.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    He s been intercepting plays and recovering balls like a bauss this season!
    Amen. He has been vital in winning the ball high up the pitch. I think he's doing just fine. Does he get beaten cheaply sometimes, yes, but he's still learning. I'm glad Spalletti is giving him a run of games.

I think he should be rested for Verona though
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

5. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Thought when we were playing well he was immense. When we went to shit he was also pretty shit
    Pretty much what happened with our games after the winter transfer window last year..

Didnt he also get less of a rest than everyone else because of the u21s. Maybe he just needs a break.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Greece

10 years of FIF
    January's effect was mostly due to his arrival from a well oiled machine into a team that barely had a pre-season and was in disarray. This year he's the one who has not had a proper pre-season and hasn't rested at all. I guess we won't see the best of him until deeper into the next season, like 14-15 months from now, as I expect him to go to the World Cup with Italy, assuming they qualify, and he'll have the same issues as this year with the only difference that most good players will also share that fate.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    January's effect was mostly due to his arrival from a well oiled machine into a team that barely had a pre-season and was in disarray. This year he's the one who has not had a proper pre-season and hasn't rested at all. I guess we won't see the best of him until deeper into the next season, like 14-15 months from now, as I expect him to go to the World Cup with Italy, assuming they qualify, and he'll have the same issues as this year with the only difference that most good players will also share that fate.
    and assuming he will be called up.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    and assuming he will be called up.
    I think its safe to say currently he would be called up. Although I guess you dont need too many mids playing a 4-2-4 formation