Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 337380818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1763

Thread: Roberto Gagliardini

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    TuttoMercatoWeb: Fiorentina are one of several admirers of Gagliardini, who has also drawn interest from Torino and as a result Inter could look to take advantage of Fiorentinaís interest by offering him to them as part of a deal for long term transfer target Chiesa.

Inter value Gagliardini in the region of Ä25 million and if able to do a player plus cash deal for 22-year-old Italian national team winger Chiesa, Inter would make a nice capital gain on Gagliardini, who joined the club back in 2017 from Atalanta.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I would rather send Gagliardini to Torino for Izzo than bring that turd Chiesa over here.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

4. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Why would we need Izzo?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    TuttoMercatoWeb: Fiorentina are one of several admirers of Gagliardini, who has also drawn interest from Torino and as a result Inter could look to take advantage of Fiorentina’s interest by offering him to them as part of a deal for long term transfer target Chiesa.

Inter value Gagliardini in the region of €25 million and if able to do a player plus cash deal for 22-year-old Italian national team winger Chiesa, Inter would make a nice capital gain on Gagliardini, who joined the club back in 2017 from Atalanta.
    I think its more likely we will use Gags in a player + cash deal for Castrovilli, rather than Chiesa. I rate Chiesa, but I can't see him agreeing to play RWB at Inter. And there is no other role for him here. I can see Chiesa replace Bernardeschi at Rube. Chiesa has that punchable facial quality like most Rube players. You know, some faces who you instinctively want to punch between their eyes, like Chiellini or Bonucci or Pjanic or Nedved (or Conte).
    Last edited by Bluenine; 10 May 20 at 14:51.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Why would we need Izzo?
    There were rumours of the swap happening a couple of weeks back, and Izzo can play as the RCB in a back three. However, I much prefer Bluenine's suggestion of using Gagliardini for Castrovilli.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    There were rumours of the swap happening a couple of weeks back, and Izzo can play as the RCB in a back three. However, I much prefer Bluenine's suggestion of using Gagliardini for Castrovilli.
    Where would Skriniar play?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Netherlands

for Manchester City

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Chiesa has that punchable quality like most Rube players. You know, some faces who you would instinctively want to punch between their eyes, like Chiellini or Bonucci or Pjanic or Nedved (or Conte).
    LOl. Conte has a smashable face not just a punchable one.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Bastoni (Kumbulla) - De Vrij (Ranocchia/Izzo) - Skriniar (Izzo/D'Ambrosio). If we're playing the same volume of games as we did last year, we need quality on the bench for every position.

Anyway, mine wasn't a particularly serious suggestion, just based on the teams that might be interested in Gagliardini and what players they could offer us.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Izzo rumor was only reported by Tuttoshit, not even worth discussing IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I think its more likely we will use Gags in a player + cash deal for Castrovilli, rather than Chiesa. I rate Chiesa, but I can't see him agreeing to play RWB at Inter. And there is no other role for him here. I can see Chiesa replace Bernardeschi at Rube. Chiesa has that punchable quality like most Rube players.
    Conte wants Chiesa because he is restless and has pace, much needed on the flank. Some say juBentus offered 5m/season (way too much IMO), but we are also strongly interested. If we buy him and he agrees to join, he will play RWB. Just like Mourinho managed to convince the likes of Eto`o, I see no issues with shaping Chiesa`s career according to the club`s requirements. I agree he looks like a Nedved regen, highly punchable.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Mourinho using Eto'o as a winger for one season is a quite different thing to Chiesa's career being shaped according to club's requirements. Like why the fuck would Chiesa want to do that? He's an offensive player, he surely wants to score goals much more than running the flank like a dog for Conte. Why would Chiesa waste his career for such role when he can play as an offensive weapon?

17. Thanks (2): eduzee, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Coach Antonio Conte Considers Midfielder Roberto Gagliardini As Not For Sale

Inter manager Antonio Conte deems midfielder Roberto Gagliardini to be not for sale ahead of the upcoming Summer transfer window according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian daily newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

Gagliardini’s season has been blighted by injury but when he has played he has been like a lucky charm for the Nerazzurri.

Inter have won nine of the 12 games in which the Italian midfielder has featured in and Inter have never lost a game in which the former Atalanta player has featured for at least 45 minutes.

Moreover, Gagliardini has the second best minutes per goal rating amongst Inter’s midfielders with him averaging a goal every 400 minutes on the park with only Stefano Sensi (292 minutes per goal) having a better average.

The 26-year-old midfielder, who has a contract with Inter until the end of the 2022/23 season, has made 16 appearances across all competitions to date this term. In 1018 minutes on the park, he has scored two goals and has two assists.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Good, hopefully we have decided to monetize on Vecino and Gagliardini will age finely, like most italians. Seems like a good squad player and we need tall guy in the midfield department.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Do we keep Vecino purely for Milan derbies, or do we keep Gagliardini purely for Genoa games? Both absolutely lethal twice a year.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Vecino is better player imo especially for what he did for us in terms of his important goals contribution, and he should be head and shoulders ahead of gaglia if he had to choose between them, but I guess when you had a beef with a player and you prefer Italians, contes choice is clear there...

And at the end of the day I really don't give a fuck who leaves first, just want them both gone. I don't expect shit from gaglia if he stays, unbelievably limited midfielder who has midtable or upper midtable club written all over him.

23. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Is this same Conte who has approved Gagliardini - Izzo swap deal before?
    Most of these articles are pure nonsense. How they got this information? Chat with COnte or his wife?

These rumours are strange. Unless Gagliardini is completely cool with never playing again (considering the mids we already have in the squad and who we're linked to) why would he want to stay? OH right, getting paid etc etc..

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Eriksen with Gagliardini money?

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Is this same Conte who has approved Gagliardini - Izzo swap deal before?
    Most of these articles are pure nonsense. How they got this information? Chat with COnte or his wife?
    It was only Tuttoshit writing that crap speculation with Izzo and repeating it over & over.

Atalanta ask for Gagliardini

Atalanta are eager to bring Roberto Gagliardini back to Bergamo after his two-and-a-half years at Inter, itís reported, but itíll cost Ä20m.

Quotidiano Sportivo newspaper claims there could be a comeback to La Dea for the hometown boy, who was born in Bergamo and came up through the Atalanta youth academy. He made the move to Inter in January 2017, initially on loan with obligation to buy for a total Ä22.5m.

Gagliardini has struggled for playing time, particularly this season, but still contributed two goals and two assists in 16 appearances between Serie A and the Champions League.

The report states that Inter are asking for around Ä20m to give the 26-year-old back, but it could again be worked out as a loan with option to buy deal.

28. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

United States

This guys got to go man. Gags, Vecino and Valero just aren’t built for this level

31. Thanks (3): Glass box, Il Drago, MVD