Thread: Pro-Inter pics, avatars, backgrounds, sigs...you name it...

Pro-Inter pics, avatars, backgrounds, sigs...you name it...

Since its a forum dedicated to Inter it seems natural that we include some stuff about our club and not only about Juve and Milan. So here we go...post as you wish.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Re: Pro-Inter pics, avatars, backgrounds, sigs...you name it

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Since its a forum dedicated to Inter it seems natural that we include some stuff about our club and not only about Juve and Milan. So here we go...post as you wish.
    It's infinitely more fun to piss on your rivals than to heap praise on Inter. I'm not saying that i don't like giving our own team the thumbs up now and then.. but i mean come on, what's really more fun than having a good laugh at the Dope Boys or the Chokers?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player

Canada

Re: Pro-Inter pics, avatars, backgrounds, sigs...you name it

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    It's infinitely more fun to piss on your rivals than to heap praise on Inter. I'm not saying that i don't like giving our own team the thumbs up now and then.. but i mean come on, what's really more fun than having a good laugh at the Dope Boys or the Chokers?

Ciao,
    Tim
    Just call them the Schwarzeneggers
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO