Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 347481828384
Results 1,661 to 1,679 of 1679

Thread: Inter Jerseys

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    I read that Inter are discussing to change from Nike to Adidas
    Adidas kits are just as ugly as Nike ones at the moment. Difference being that Juve get five times as much money from Adidas than we do from Nike.

2. Thanks (4): Geza, MVD, Wobblz, zodd

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    It would be deserved. You can only pull so many horrible inhuman fuckups before you're told to fuck off. Adidas might be creating some garbage as well here and there, but I absolutely don't believe they have people capable of creating a monstrosity like the upcoming zigzag bullshit. I don't believe they can make a jersey that's genuinely hated by 100% of a fanbase. That's justÖ

Ö No words.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

4. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    The rumours of the switch to Adidas are more than welcome based on the what Nike has given us over the last 7 years.

6. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    In the past i would be vehemently against switching Nike for Adidas. But after the shit designs Nike have produced in the last years i couldn't care less as long as the deal is profitable for the club.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

8. Thanks (3): Kev9Inter, MVD, William

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I dont really care about the kits or which company it is. Nike and Pirelli can go suck a bag of dicks for all I care. What we need is more money, A LOT more money.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    It's true that unfortunately, money is the biggest consideration - for shirt manufacturer and sponsor alike. I'd love to stick with Nike and Pirelli for tradition and aesthetics reasons but if there are others willing to pay us more, we must move on.

That said, from a purely design point of view, I fucking hate Adidas jerseys. Their utter devotion to their 3 stripe trademark ruins designs for me and makes them so generic. It's a template which is way too visually dominant. ALWAYS 3 stripes on the shoulders and 3 stripes down the shorts. Every Adidas kit is an Adidas shirt first, and then a Man Utd, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich kit.

Say what you will about Nike. It's true they've made some fucking dismal shirts recently, with their greatest abomination yet to come (the zig-zag shirt for next season (if there even is a next season )) Some of their templates have been hit and miss. But generally, they have a much less "invasive" branding on their jerseys. Besides the small Nike swoosh logo, there's nothing else to draw attention away from the "team identification" part of the shirt.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

12. Thanks (5): dynasty27, Howl, Native, vasilios, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Nike make the best kits in my opinion. Yeah they've fucked with our tradition at times and made some crap kits but also a lot of top class ones. Adidas imo are fugly and just force their stripes on everything and will fuck with tradition too.

I hope Nike matches whatever Adidas are willing to pay or we come to a deal where they pay us a considerably more amount of money. It's going to be wierd seeing an Inter kit that no longer has Nike and Pirelli.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

14. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    It's true that unfortunately, money is the biggest consideration - for shirt manufacturer and sponsor alike. I'd love to stick with Nike and Pirelli for tradition and aesthetics reasons but if there are others willing to pay us more, we must move on.

That said, from a purely design point of view, I fucking hate Adidas jerseys. Their utter devotion to their 3 stripe trademark ruins designs for me and makes them so generic. It's a template which is way too visually dominant. ALWAYS 3 stripes on the shoulders and 3 stripes down the shorts. Every Adidas kit is an Adidas shirt first, and then a Man Utd, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich kit.

Say what you will about Nike. It's true they've made some fucking dismal shirts recently, with their greatest abomination yet to come (the zig-zag shirt for next season (if there even is a next season )) Some of their templates have been hit and miss. But generally, they have a much less "invasive" branding on their jerseys. Besides the small Nike swoosh logo, there's nothing else to draw attention away from the "team identification" part of the shirt.
    Very true. Then again Nike have a tendency to copy paste their designs across the kits of multiple teams, which is a whole other problem in its own right, as this probably makes their jerseys even less unique to their team than Adidas' shitty stripes make theirs. Combined with their high frequency of insultingly fugly designs, Adidas starts to feel like a safe alternative. Their generic shit at least means playing it safe. And it appears they pay much more.

But the Nike branding itself is less invasive for sure. I suppose it depends on which pros/cons are more important to you. Unless we choose a different path entirely. Puma? A nostalgic return to Umbro? They'll probably pay much less, but I'd take that if it means preventing thousands of people from getting eye cancer.

Final option: stay with Nike and use the 09/10 design until the end of time.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post

Final option: stay with Nike and use the 09/10 design until the end of time.
    Amen!!

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Native

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    We`re in 2020, so yeah, whoever pays more. Design is subjective, money is obvious.

These rumors should at least prompt Nike to come back with a counter-offer that should cover for the past few years as well, as a compensation.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Europe

yea we can still stay with Nike and switch to this brand
    Last edited by dynasty27; 19 Mar 20 at 12:27.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Wouldnt mind 3 white lines right about now

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

22. Thanks (1): eduzee

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Wouldnt mind 3 white lines right about now

I'm sure our Dutch friends can get you some coke.

24. Thanks (3): eduzee, Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Nosebeers, you mean?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Say no more.

28. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    yea we can still stay with Nike and switch to this brand
    Spoiler: .. 
    Oohhhh someone has no trouble getting weed.
    -Lionheart
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Nosebeers, you mean?
    Atta boy Wobblz, I'd hug ya if it was allowed.

"Madonna...ť un macello qua"

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Atta boy Wobblz, I'd hug ya if it was allowed.

Let's get over it, fast - send me a dickpick over the DMs
    Last edited by Wobblz; 19 Mar 20 at 22:13.
    ó Massimo Moratti

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Fuck that, I'd like us to have a funky brand like Underarmor.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

36. Thanks (1): nurko