Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 233031323334 LastLast

Thread: Walter Sabatini

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    If it's true, so much for "magnificent symmetry" Exit doors are symmetrical too y'know
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

he should just buy his own team. but then i bet he could somehow get in a fight with himself.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

That article doesn't appear to be based off anything, no reasons or proof provided in it. Can't see why he'd leave them, their owner knew going into the partnership that they were going to go a few rounds with each other every other day
    Last edited by Balor; 08 Aug 18 at 04:04.

Indonesia

Maybe sabatini get much more sensitive and emotional as he got older
    And you never know about that crazy samp president

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Italy

A few weeks ago, Sabatini gave a long and interesting interview to an italian newspaper.

Eccentric as usual (if possible, more than normal), he talked about a lot of different topics, football-related and not.
    He also spoke about his health and... well, we know that he's not doing good, but someone could say that he hinted at "something".
    That "something".

Hopefully that's not the case and, if he's really about to leave Sampdoria, it's just another coup de theatre of his tormented career.

6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Keep fighting Saba.

Report: Sabatini in intensive care
    By Football Italia staff

Sampdoria technical director Walter Sabatini is reportedly in intensive care with a serious illness.

An avid smoker, Leggo claims Sabatini was admitted to SantíEugenio hospital in Rome.

The 63-year-old has suffered from breathing problems in the past, but the newspaper notes his latest bout was Ďheavierí.

Sabatini only joined Samp over the summer after spells with Lazio, Palermo, Roma and Inter.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Get well Walter!

I`ll take this opportunity to fire a warning over here to our fellow FIF members: Tobacco smoke contains about 7000 chemicals, over 70 of which are known to cause cancer.

The good news for smokers is that it's never too late to give up. Although smoking causes mutations in the DNA, as soon as people give up cigarettes, the mutations stop. A study in the UK in 2004 shows that people who quit smoking at the age of 30 almost eliminate the risk of premature death, while those who have quit 50 years reduce the risk by half.

Stupid habit: paying money to smell bad and shorten your life, don`t you THINK?

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Fuck yeah, so I can continue smoking til the age of 30?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

10. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Fuck yeah, so I can continue smoking til the age of 30?
    Weird, you definitely give off vibes of someone closer to 40

12. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Really? I have always thought closer to 10.
    Wallace

14. Thanks (2): ADRossi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Get well Walter!

I`ll take this opportunity to fire a warning over here to our fellow FIF members: Tobacco smoke contains about 7000 chemicals, over 70 of which are known to cause cancer.

The good news for smokers is that it's never too late to give up. Although smoking causes mutations in the DNA, as soon as people give up cigarettes, the mutations stop. A study in the UK in 2004 shows that people who quit smoking at the age of 30 almost eliminate the risk of premature death, while those who have quit 50 years reduce the risk by half.

Stupid habit: paying money to smell bad and shorten your life, don`t you THINK?
    Well said.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Weird, you definitely give off vibes of someone closer to 40
    Fuck you man
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Really? I have always thought closer to 10.
    10+40=50

50/2=25

Thats fucking close prediction.

19. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Sabatini recovering well

Sampdoria director Walter Sabatini is reportedly recovering well and eager to get back to work with the Blucerchiati.

The former Roma and Inter chief was rushed to hospital on September 10 with severe breathing difficulties, tied to his legendary chain-smoking habit.

According to Il Secolo XIX newspaper, Sabatini is progressing well under treatment and ready to resume his work at Marassi soon.

The 63-year-old is a former player and Coach who was appointed technical director of Sampdoria in July.

FORZA Walter!

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    You forgot this photo

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Inter wishes us guys a merry fucking Christmas.

22. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Balor, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Sabatini returns to Samp
    By Football Italia staff

Walter Sabatini has resumed work for Sampdoria after overcoming breathing difficulties but admits ‘I’ve suspended my relationship with cigarettes’.

Sabatini was rushed to hospital in September with severe respiratory problems, tied to his chain-smoking ways, but has since returned to Liguria after recovering at his home in Rome.

“The doctors have won, so for now I’ve suspended my relationship with cigarettes,” the sporting director told Il Secolo XIX.

“I’m fine and the worst is behind me. I can’t express myself fully, but I feel good and I’m happy to be back.

“It’s been a tough few months for me, both in hospital and at home, and I certainly missed working on the field.

“For now don’t ask me about the transfer market. We’ll have the chance to talk about it in the next few days.”

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Happy for him, both for his new job and quitting the smokes, although it's too bad that he had to have health problems to do it. That got me thinking I should follow suit before it's too late.

Hopefully, we can capitalize on his return to Samp, not that we aren't in great relations with them anyway, by making some moves together.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (3): forzainter257, K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Happy for him, both for his new job and quitting the smokes, although it's too bad that he had to have health problems to do it. That got me thinking I should follow suit before it's too late.

Hopefully, we can capitalize on his return to Samp, not that we aren't in great relations with them anyway, by making some moves together.
    Never too late

27. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post

You can do it man.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

29. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    You can do it man.
    I've been an avid smoker for about 15 years now, ever since 9th grade IIRC. Half my miserable fucking life, which is chilling realisation. Never stopped even for a whole day. It's the first thing I do when I wake up and the last before bedtime. At least Radja here gives me hope that I don't necessarily need to quit my drinking and smoking habits if I want to become a professional athlete.

Soooo yeah, it's going to be tricky but I'm seriously planning on cutting this bullshit in the coming month. Thanks for the motivation tho very kind of you guys.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

31. Thanks (3): K.I., MVD, YoramG