Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334

Thread: Walter Sabatini

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Do you just immeditly stop or do you decrease how much you smoke little by little? Just curious how smokers try to stop
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Do you just immeditly stop or do you decrease how much you smoke little by little? Just curious how smokers try to stop
    Different people, different ways but I'd do it cold turkey. I don't believe making it gradual makes sense. Some people replace the smoking with vaping or use it as a transition which is kinda better for your health and yet I despise it. I'm more open to nicotine patches, although I'm pretty sure it's not the nicotine I crave but the habit of lighting up.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    thank mr icardi

Holy See

when I was a teen- early 20s you could say that I was an alcoholic, drank almost everyday and sometimes from the morning, but I never saw myself as one! I just really really liked how it felt when it was in my system. but after a while (not gonna lie it took me longer than it should) I just stopped drinking daily, it didn't take any unusual method, it's all in the head really, yes your body gets addicted to it but just like your body got used to it it will get used to not taking it anymore (of course the stronger the drug the more difficult). Same thing with smoking, I've been smoking since I was 16 I think and I'm now 30. I still smoke, and I don't know if this would help my argument or not but I quit for almost a year 3 years ago just because I hated the idea of something "controlling" me, and also another time when I was studying in the US, my friends thought it was impossible to quit smoking so I did it like a bet to show them it's not, and I didn't smoke for a month.

Anyhow, quit smoking wasn't easy, especially the first 2 week-month I would be in a bad mood most of the time, but the greatest advice I could give you is to substitute an addiction with another, nothing beats the gym/working out in my opinion, I had the urge to smoke everyday and especially after meals but when I went to the gym and left I had no more urges for at least 4 hours!

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

first 3 days are the hardest, then it becomes easier and easier, after 21st day you will completely give up. U just have to commit yourself

8. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz