Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2120

Thread: Inter pre-season 2017/2018

  1. #2101
    ChillBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 13
    Posts
    1,208
    Thanked
    1,422 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanovic

    United States

    you guys are crazy - whatever icardi has done has been DESPITE the fact that we can't have a continuous coach, continuous system or continuous playing style for more than 15 games at a time. He has delivered while playing with the total shit on the pitch that all of you constantly rail on all over this forum. With the exception of like 1 player a year, everyone else in our mid and attack is total shit the last 4 years. Comparing icardi on a results basis to harry kane or dybala is laughable.

    Noone is saying he is Ronaldo - but it definitely seems like he is criminally underrated here. Lets plug in harry kane into serie a football and see how he does getting service from the likes of nagatomo, dambrosio, felipe melo, kondogbia, brozovic and the occasional good ball in from persisic and candreva.

  2. Thanks (1): R20

  3. #2102
    Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jul 05
    Posts
    6,165
    Thanked
    2,383 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    35 10 years of FIF
    Footbal evolution came so far that players like Icardi are considered one dimensional and they need to be tolareted from fans, teammates, coaches etc.

    We had sweepers like Beckenbauer, Matheus, Helguera and they are pretty much gone. Nowadays we have players like Fazio who is on the edge between sweeper and CD so only coach who really believes in him will suit tactics to exploit his abilities.

    We had DM's like Makelele, Gatusso etc. and they're pretty much gone too. Nowadays those kinda players are mostly transformed into central defenders like Mascherano or Medel.

    We had fantasistas like Totti, Del Piero, Baggio, Recoba, Riquelme and they're pretty much gone too. Nowadays (if they wanna play top football)they're converting them into midfielders and they have to run much more like Iniesta, Isco or James.

    Now we're coming to Icardi type of players. They're legendary scorers who will always deliver but they have to be tolareted for 90 minutes sometimes. Inzaghi, Suker, Crespo etc.
    This generation have Falcao, Lewandowski and Icardi. They're much more skillful from those guys before but there is always doubt and possibilitie of bad season if coach isn't 110% behind them.

    What will happen for 10-20 years no one knows. Messi, Ibra and Ronaldo are Prodigies, I assume they will try to create more of that types in football schools.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

    Parma team manager Sandro Melli

  4. Thanks (2): magnesium, thatdude

  5. #2103
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    5,480
    Thanked
    4,052 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    you guys are crazy - whatever icardi has done has been DESPITE the fact that we can't have a continuous coach, continuous system or continuous playing style for more than 15 games at a time. He has delivered while playing with the total shit on the pitch that all of you constantly rail on all over this forum. With the exception of like 1 player a year, everyone else in our mid and attack is total shit the last 4 years. Comparing icardi on a results basis to harry kane or dybala is laughable.

    Noone is saying he is Ronaldo - but it definitely seems like he is criminally underrated here. Lets plug in harry kane into serie a football and see how he does getting service from the likes of nagatomo, dambrosio, felipe melo, kondogbia, brozovic and the occasional good ball in from persisic and candreva.

    Torino was still behind us last season and Belotti made still a lot of goals. This argument makes no sense. He is striker, what you except? Nobody said that he is bad. But he has still to improve a lot and there are still games which someone like Eder could get a chance instead of him.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #InterIsGone

    antijinx

  6. Thanks (1): thatdude

  7. #2104
    ChillBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 13
    Posts
    1,208
    Thanked
    1,422 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanovic

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Torino was still behind us last season and Belotti made still a lot of goals. This argument makes no sense. He is striker, what you except? Nobody said that he is bad. But he has still to improve a lot and there are still games which someone like Eder could get a chance instead of him.
    right - and belotti gets a lot of praise and recognition - as he should. But torino had one manager last year - same system - through preseason and beyond. how does the argument make no sense?

    Again, I'm not making an excuse for icardi but you can't view this in a vaccum.

  8. #2105
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    5,480
    Thanked
    4,052 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    right - and belotti gets a lot of praise and recognition - as he should. But torino had one manager last year - same system - through preseason and beyond. how does the argument make no sense?

    Again, I'm not making an excuse for icardi but you can't view this in a vaccum.
    because Inter still landed 7. and torino something like 10. or you want to tell me that it was all thanks to icardi?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #InterIsGone

    antijinx

  9. #2106

    Join Date
    19 Mar 07
    Posts
    525
    Thanked
    70 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ.

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    because Inter still landed 7. and torino something like 10. or you want to tell me that it was all thanks to icardi?
    Inter scored a total of 72 goals while Torino scored 71.
    I can understand why people don't like Icardi way of play but he did not get a chance with good coach so far even in our best season with Mancini we only scored 50 goals in 38 matches!!!
    What I'm sure of is that icardi can do more and he has the skills which we already saw glimpses of it (I can bet that he is our best crosser, also his assist in juve game wasn't a fluke). I think this year he can end this argument with a decent attacking minded coach.

  10. #2107
    magnesium's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Jul 14
    Posts
    609
    Thanked
    200 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Indonesia

    You need someone as decoy if u want Icardi play good..

    His best season is when Palacio beside him, Palacio draw any defender to create space for Icardi..
    And Palacio always feed the ball to Icardi..

    Football is team play, i don't mind Icardi can't scored and become ghost, but we had many option on the bench..
    If he become ghost, we can replace him with Eder or Jovetic..

    Icardi is a striker who can easily destroyed by good defense organization..
    Just block everyone cross and pass to him, he can't beat 1 vs 1, and he can't dribbling ala messi or suarez or neymar..

    But if he beaten, i am sure Spalletti will decide sacrifice him in order Perisic or Candreva to scores..

    The our problem now, Candreva traits prefer cross than scored.. and Icardi not good enough to score Candreva cross if he already beaten by defense organization..

    And we don't have any scoring midfilder like Pogba, Vidal, or Nainggolan..
    So our tactic is limited.. If Icardi dead, we use Perisic.. If Icardi and Perisic dead. we are fucked ..

    Thats why Spalletti want Vidal so much.. so we can get tactic variation..
    not only rely Icardi or Perisic..

    Barca had Messi, Suarez, Rakitic, before that they had Neymar too..
    Madrid can score with Benzema, Bale, Ronaldo, Modric, and Kroos
    Roma with Dzeko, Nainggolan, and Perotti before that Salah


    We only rely Perisic and Icardi.. so limited..
    I hope Spalletti buy someone like Mahrez, or any winger who prefer shoot than cross..
    A man with a trophy he doesn't want.

  11. #2108
    La Brujita's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 07
    Posts
    2,591
    Thanked
    569 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

    Saudi Arabia

    42 Forum Supporter
    People are calling Icardi one-dimensional haven't really seen him in the last few years really. He was one-dimensional when he came but he's improved so much in the last couple of years. He pressures defenders and scored 5 goals a year because of that, he holds up play so well, and his passing has improved so much in the last year (8 assists, better Dybala).

    He's delivered so much and has stopped being one-dimensional. Yes, there are games when he hasn't done much but he's been our best players and teams would kill to have him. People are actually happy he's starting over Higuain for Argentina now.

    This forum is a joke sometimes putting down our players even the best of them. He contributed 32 (24 goals and 8 assists) last year, show some respect.


  12. #2109
    king_elnino's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Jul 11
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanked
    477 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by La Brujita View Post
    People are calling Icardi one-dimensional haven't really seen him in the last few years really. He was one-dimensional when he came but he's improved so much in the last couple of years. He pressures defenders and scored 5 goals a year because of that, he holds up play so well, and his passing has improved so much in the last year (8 assists, better Dybala).

    He's delivered so much and has stopped being one-dimensional. Yes, there are games when he hasn't done much but he's been our best players and teams would kill to have him. People are actually happy he's starting over Higuain for Argentina now.

    This forum is a joke sometimes putting down our players even the best of them. He contributed 32 (24 goals and 8 assists) last year, show some respect.
    agree.

    imagine you play video games, creating 8 assist and 24 goals.
    even with all that stats, your fans still not believe in you.
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

  13. #2110
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,327
    Thanked
    37,132 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member

  14. Thanks (1): king_elnino

  15. #2111
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    5,480
    Thanked
    4,052 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    44
    Quote Originally Posted by La Brujita View Post
    People are calling Icardi one-dimensional haven't really seen him in the last few years really. He was one-dimensional when he came but he's improved so much in the last couple of years. He pressures defenders and scored 5 goals a year because of that, he holds up play so well, and his passing has improved so much in the last year (8 assists, better Dybala).

    He's delivered so much and has stopped being one-dimensional. Yes, there are games when he hasn't done much but he's been our best players and teams would kill to have him. People are actually happy he's starting over Higuain for Argentina now.

    This forum is a joke sometimes putting down our players even the best of them. He contributed 32 (24 goals and 8 assists) last year, show some respect.
    The only thing changed is that Icardi had better team mates now. And with better team mates you also get more asist and goals. So that doesent change the fact that he needs to imrpove on that.
    so what magnesium said
    Roma with Dzeko, Nainggolan, and Perotti before that Salah


    We only rely Perisic and Icardi.. so limited..
    is wrong! Perisic is 3 times better then Perotti. Salah better then Candreva, but Candreva is not that worse. I would say Salah is equal to Perisic and Perotti to Candreva.

    "People would kill to have him"? When i read reports from teams like Chelsea or United searching for forwards i never read about Icardi. And Icardi has a clause from 100M, its not much if he really is that good like all are saying. He just isn at the moment. He also is not our best player. If we make judgments based on statistics than Luca Toni should be a legend. But Toni is nothing compared to Totti or Del Piero.

    It sounds like a joke but its not: If Perisic and Candreva would have a better forward, (or lets say a forward for the 4231) this forward would contribute 60 times or more. And why? Because Icardi (for now?) is like Higuain. A player who needs to have a team based on him. But Inter is not made for this. He only is here because fans are only watching idiotic statistics that gets posted on facebook or twitter from stupid "experts". The result is that someone like Perisic (to me one of the best wingers you can find at the moment) will look bad and a poacher like Icardi will look like a legend. People will never understand how much Inter will be better with someone who is born to play in our 4231 with 2 wingers. Just like Napoli when Higuain left. Everyone was mad on him, on De Laurentis, on Juve...now they are even better with Mertens. And what is Juve doing? Did Juve improve with Higuain? Nope. Because he is not made for the team play.

    And Mertens was only a bench player. Just like Jojo and Eder at the moment...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #InterIsGone

    antijinx

  16. Thanks (1): magnesium

  17. #2112
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,327
    Thanked
    37,132 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member

    days till the campionato start for us

  18. Thanks (1): Vintage

  19. #2113
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,327
    Thanked
    37,132 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member




    Former ref Rosetti and now the REF organisation chief introducing VAR to Inter players and to Spallo...

    ofc Rube will skip this clas...and get an A anyway...if you know what I mean...

  20. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, bjwam4, thatdude

  21. #2114
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    5,480
    Thanked
    4,052 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    44
    and Kondogbia skipped this too? Its there no VAR in spanish La Liga?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #InterIsGone

    antijinx

  22. #2115
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,327
    Thanked
    37,132 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Korndog is not a part of the first team anymore,training alone until he is sold or...whatever

  23. #2116
    junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Jun 11
    Posts
    1,009
    Thanked
    510 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

    Croatia

    you can see brozo doesnt underatand a shit...

    Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koriste
    “ Essere nerazzurri è come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

  24. Thanks (1): TiGrr

  25. #2117
    La Brujita's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 07
    Posts
    2,591
    Thanked
    569 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

    Saudi Arabia

    42 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    The only thing changed is that Icardi had better team mates now. And with better team mates you also get more asist and goals. So that doesent change the fact that he needs to imrpove on that.
    so what magnesium said


    is wrong! Perisic is 3 times better then Perotti. Salah better then Candreva, but Candreva is not that worse. I would say Salah is equal to Perisic and Perotti to Candreva.

    "People would kill to have him"? When i read reports from teams like Chelsea or United searching for forwards i never read about Icardi. And Icardi has a clause from 100M, its not much if he really is that good like all are saying. He just isn at the moment. He also is not our best player. If we make judgments based on statistics than Luca Toni should be a legend. But Toni is nothing compared to Totti or Del Piero.

    It sounds like a joke but its not: If Perisic and Candreva would have a better forward, (or lets say a forward for the 4231) this forward would contribute 60 times or more. And why? Because Icardi (for now?) is like Higuain. A player who needs to have a team based on him. But Inter is not made for this. He only is here because fans are only watching idiotic statistics that gets posted on facebook or twitter from stupid "experts". The result is that someone like Perisic (to me one of the best wingers you can find at the moment) will look bad and a poacher like Icardi will look like a legend. People will never understand how much Inter will be better with someone who is born to play in our 4231 with 2 wingers. Just like Napoli when Higuain left. Everyone was mad on him, on De Laurentis, on Juve...now they are even better with Mertens. And what is Juve doing? Did Juve improve with Higuain? Nope. Because he is not made for the team play.

    And Mertens was only a bench player. Just like Jojo and Eder at the moment...
    100m is still much more than what Chelsea and Man Utd paid for Morata and Lukaku respectively, don't see your point on them not trying to trigger the release clause.

  26. #2118
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    5,480
    Thanked
    4,052 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    44
    I would anyway spend the money on someone like Morata who is more flexible then Icardi. 80M and 100M, its not a big diffrence. For that money there are a lot of better strikers, as already said.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #InterIsGone

    antijinx

  27. #2119
    D-Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    420
    Thanked
    215 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

    days till the campionato start for us
    It's still tooooo looonggg to wait

  28. #2120
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    11,996
    Thanked
    12,593 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    ofc Rube will skip this clas...and get an A anyway...if you know what I mean...
    Actually they already had their class about 2 weeks ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •