Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100
Results 1,981 to 1,997 of 1997

Thread: 2017/2018 Defenders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Azpilicueta is a beast and also versatile.

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    @_FedeNerazzurra

Zanetti: “My heir? Florenzi. I like him for his professionalism, passion and intelligence.”

- - - Updated - - -

@_FedeNerazzurra

Zanetti: “My heir? Florenzi. I like him for his professionalism, passion and intelligence.”

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea Transfer News: Cesar Azpilicueta to be sold once Joao Miranda is signed | Daily Star
    Daily Star · 15 hours ago

Azpilicueta is their best defender, I would take him but no with miranda.

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea will accept just €20m from Athletic Bilbao for César Azpilicueta. The report adds that we want to replace him with Miranda - who is 34 in September.

Da fuck, Azpili + 15 mil and you can take vecino
    This has to be a rumor. This makes no sense. Sorry Miranda, but I'd take Azpi all day long. He can also play right back and played as a wing-back for Chelsea so would pretty much solve all our problems at once. This would be so sick.

But yeah, not going to happen.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I don`t understand the h8 here for Darmian, I mean he`s not as offensive as Cancelo but he`s solid defensively. The idea is to have someone compete with D`Ambrosio and he should be able to do so. I liked him when he was playing in Serie A, didn`t watch him at Man Utd. However, we should be looking for better options for a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Vrsaljko 25 mil
    Darmian 20 mil
    Zappacosta 15-20 mil (free if exchange with vecino)
    Arias 15-20 mil (expiring contract)
    Florenzi 15-20 mil (expiring contract)
    this &
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    I agree with this. I like both Vrsaljko and Zappacosta... The latter even more if we can make a swap.
    There`s no way there would be a direct swap between Zappacosta & Ausilio!!! Vecino should be worth 30m after confirming with us, while Zappacosta is max. 20m and we want loan + option to buy. That`s a good deal, risk free, especially that Atletico don`t want to do loan + option to buy and they are asking for a lot of money. My priority list:

1. Take Florenzi if there is any way to do that under the asking price of €25m. Transfermarkt values him at €30m, so let`s offer €15m as I believe €20m should be reasonable for all parties considering his contract is expiring next year.
    2. Vrsaljko, but I doubt Atletico will accept loan + OPTION to buy.
    3. Zappacosta because Chelsea could be open for loan + OPTION to buy [set at €20].
    4. Darmian - should be available for loan + option to buy.

If we want to continue with the dick moves, we could loan Zappacosta for free, see how it goes until January and then sign Florenzi on a free transfer next summer

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, chipschups

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I really like Vraslijko he seems very solid.

What is all the buzz around Florenzi though? I haven't seen him enough at right back but I worry that he's just highly rated because he's Italian.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I do not believe Chelsea selling Azpi for 20mil, he is worth 80.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Can someone be nice and link me to the thread where someone posted a video of a guy singing OLELE O LALAL radja nainggolan? I need it as a ringtune
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Can someone be nice and link me to the thread where someone posted a video of a guy singing OLELE O LALAL radja nainggolan? I need it as a ringtune
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0vkYX4yjqc
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (2): JJM, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Thankyou have been searching for a fucking hour. Where the fuck did he post that shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

13. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    Zanetti is a nice person his answers are always civil, he praised schelotto alot, doesn't mean it's true. What he said about florenzi is just praise nothing about his technical abilities or not. Lastly, I never said I know more than zanetti, I am entitled to an opinion if I respectfully put my views here.
    He never called schelotto his heir.

15. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Lol. DDA as CB is one of the worst idea tbh.

Promoting youth? None of the youth is able to play at senior level. CB is our primavera weakest link.
    If needed. I don't want him to play as a RB, LB or CB. I dont want to see Ranocchia on the bench either, he should try to play as a starter in another team. Also gets him off the wage bill.

If no one in the youth is able to act as a back up, then a young defender should be bought to fill that slot, or even bring back Andreolli.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Thankyou have been searching for a fucking hour. Where the fuck did he post that shit?
    In his closed thread

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1712705

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    No more than 15m for Florenzi, but 25m plus 2 youngsters is alright for Politano?
    I think the youngsters will reduce the 20-25m figure.

Fav. Player
    Radja

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    No more than 15m for Florenzi, but 25m plus 2 youngsters is alright for Politano?
    7m for the loan + option at 20m. On the other hand Sassuolo is buying Odgaard for 7m, we have 10m buyback option in 2019, while 15m in 2020.

Not confirmed by Di Marzio, that's why i am reserved when it comes to Florenzi. I thought Vidal was 25, but he's turning 29 in 2 months. Florenzi is 1,5-2 years younger + Italian and knows Spalletti.

If we manage to pull this off, i'm happy.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Wow, that's a poor deal. I bet Odgaard doesn't play shit for them next season, so obviously we're not going to buy him back for 10m€. Then again, after two years the price has doubled so Odgaard really needs to blossom at Sassuolo if we ever going to use that buyback in 2020.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Wow, that's a poor deal. I bet Odgaard doesn't play shit for them next season, so obviously we're not going to buy him back for 10m€. Then again, after two years the price has doubled so Odgaard really needs to blossom at Sassuolo if we ever going to use that buyback in 2020.
    It's more like paying them 3 mln for helping us dealing with FFP.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    If needed. I don't want him to play as a RB, LB or CB. I dont want to see Ranocchia on the bench either, he should try to play as a starter in another team. Also gets him off the wage bill.

If no one in the youth is able to act as a back up, then a young defender should be bought to fill that slot, or even bring back Andreolli.

- - - Updated - - -

In his closed thread

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1712705
    to be fair rano was pretty solid whenever he played last season,albeit very little.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

@footballitalia

Reports Aleix Vidal is being lined up for #ASRoma if Alessandro Florenzi goes to #FCIM

Hahaha this mercato couldnt get any better than this. Monchi and Vidal can get reunion while we steal Florenzi from them. Is like back in time when we bullying roma on/off pitch.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

24. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe