Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 256572737475
Results 1,481 to 1,489 of 1489

Thread: 2017/2018 Defenders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Romano: Inter pressing as De Vrij considers their improved offer

Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij is out of contract in the Italian capital in the summer and according to Calciomercato.com’s Fabrizio Romano, the 26-year-old Dutchman is considering a move to Inter Milan.

The Nerazzurri, enduring yet another mid-season crisis, have made the player an improved offer of €4M a season for five years. This comes after de Vrij rejected a new deal from Lazio understood to be for only one year and just €2.5M.

Romano writes that Inter are pressing to get the deal over the line but that the player himself is not going to be hurried into making any quick decision.

There has also been interest from the Spain and the Premier League for the Dutch international with Manchester United making enquiries last summer. Red Devils boss Jose Mourinho is a huge fan of the player may try to make another assault at the end of the current campaign.
    "When needed, Suning will not back down" - Walter Sabatini

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Tare confirmed that they will part ways with de vrij...hope we are the ones to get him for the mere fact that out of all the teams interested we are the ones that can't afford a transfer fee. I bet it's either us or Juve
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    These are great news. I really hope we get him. I don't think he would go to Juve. Chiellini, Benatia, Rugani, Caldara. Too much competition. I think it's either Inter or abroad. Either way, i am glad for once Lotito got screwed in a negotiation.

Edit: 3k posts. I need vacation from FIF.
    "When needed, Suning will not back down" - Walter Sabatini

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Hopefully he will come, but I think these last 2 months haven't helped our cause. I'm sure he wants to play in CL.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Clamoroso Tare: 'Rinnovo di de Vrij? Offerta ritirata, a fine stagione va via'

Tare with sensational news: DE VRIJ's renewal was/will be withdrawn from Lazio,he is leaving by the end of the season...on a free...

so he is a free agent...pretty much,get him now!
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

ahaah funny, he withdraws an offer that has already been turned down. what a clown.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    I would LOVE IT if this fucks Lotito in the ass hard!! That rude arrogant prick deserves for someone to tell him go fuck himself.
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; Today at 00:41.
    A very good reminder to all us, hard core interisti.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    We are all massive cucks and get off on something we love get fucked weekly

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Clamoroso Tare: 'Rinnovo di de Vrij? Offerta ritirata, a fine stagione va via'

Tare with sensational news: DE VRIJ's renewal was/will be withdrawn from Lazio,he is leaving by the end of the season...on a free...

so he is a free agent...pretty much,get him now!
    If you would only read posts before your posts

“We are withdrawing for reasons that we will explain later on. It was a choice made after many months of negotiations, but there is also a limit to how things went.

“He has been an exemplary professional and we thank him for that as well as what he’ll do until the end of the season. He gave a lot to the club, just as we gave a great deal to him, but our paths will divide in June.

“It’s a matter of fairness. This is not the opportune time to give the reasons for this decision, but we had to give a response and we gave it this evening.

“It is better to look forward, as Lazio are a side who have grown in recent years and will continue to grow, because we certainly do not lack players.”

Lazio had turned down offers in the region of €12m for De Vrij last summer and during the January transfer window.

He will now be able to leave at the end of the season as a free agent with numerous clubs interested, including Manchester City, Manchester United, Juventus, Inter and Liverpool.

“It’s not an issue of him agreeing terms with other clubs, but of being fair in negotiations. We did things the right way, but things changed at the last moment.

“We no longer wish to continue along this path.” - Tare

Hope De Vrij is already secured by us by now.

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    DeVrij can either choose a certain starting spot , with 2nd best wage in the club, but possibly without CL ( atm we are out) OR roation role at best in a CL regular, but still with big wages.

Hes been stalling so long, looks like hes waiting for the perfect offer. Starting spot, good wage AND CL matches.

13. Thanks (1): MVD