Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418188899091
Results 1,801 to 1,818 of 1818

Thread: 2017/2018 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Cristante is not really that good. He's not better than any of our current central midfielders and doesn't add something we lack. He's also not really suited for our 4-2-3-1. He's also a MC, not really an AMC.

"Budget" MCs we could be looking at are Barella, Freuler, our former kid Benassi and his former teammate Baselli and Jankto. I'm not including Torreira as I'm guessing he'll cost over 40m now. Other than Barella who's worth the risk, everyone else is a good target for a team like Fiorentina or Lazio who have no big expectations and can play without pressure. Cristiante will also be at least a 15m player which is not really worth it. I'd rather spend that on locking Pellegri from Genoa who will definitely be a Serie A level striker for at least 15 years instead of wasting it on a player who will be deemed surplus after 6 or 18 months.

We have a solid lineup, we have several good backup players. Stop getting more potential backup players and let's target players who will turn our current starters into rotation/back up players. It's not that hard to follow. You replace Valero by signing someone like Pastore. You replace Gagliardini with someone like SMS, you replace Vecino with someone like Vidal or Nainggolan and so on. If you can't get those, then just promote kids or sign veterans who will accept the bench because it's not worth having two Vecinos and two Gagliardinis. It beats having two Kuzmanovic and two Ranocchias of course, but we need to continue with smart transfers.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Cristante is not really that good. He's not better than any of our current central midfielders and doesn't add something we lack. He's also not really suited for our 4-2-3-1. He's also a MC, not really an AMC.

"Budget" MCs we could be looking at are Barella, Freuler, our former kid Benassi and his former teammate Baselli and Jankto. I'm not including Torreira as I'm guessing he'll cost over 40m now. Other than Barella who's worth the risk, everyone else is a good target for a team like Fiorentina or Lazio who have no big expectations and can play without pressure. Cristiante will also be at least a 15m player which is not really worth it. I'd rather spend that on locking Pellegri from Genoa who will definitely be a Serie A level striker for at least 15 years instead of wasting it on a player who will be deemed surplus after 6 or 18 months.

We have a solid lineup, we have several good backup players. Stop getting more potential backup players and let's target players who will turn our current starters into rotation/back up players. It's not that hard to follow. You replace Valero by signing someone like Pastore. You replace Gagliardini with someone like SMS, you replace Vecino with someone like Vidal or Nainggolan and so on. If you can't get those, then just promote kids or sign veterans who will accept the bench because it's not worth having two Vecinos and two Gagliardinis. It beats having two Kuzmanovic and two Ranocchias of course, but we need to continue with smart transfers.
    oh that's why Rube want him to...interesting

but yeah get Pastore now (if we can tbh),Bastoni and maybe Jankto(he is a winger more than anything) now...and we are Scudo worthy tbh.

in the summer we should get another solid CB(De Vrij?!) Barella and Chiesa and I'm a happy INTER FAN for the next X Spallo years...

Barella,Bastoni and Chiesa are the future Italian NT stars if things go ok...I don't rly care for nationality but a feel of Italian respecting the Inter jersey like Facchetti,Mazzolla and Corso did...would be lovely to see in real life

Canada

Barrella would be great, I was really impressed with him against Cagliari.

Btw, a great DM would be W. Carvalho (who I'm sure a lot of people have mentioned). Anyone know why he hasn't left Sporting yet? I know he's not a flashy player but I'd think many teams would be in for him. He was important for Portugal's run in the the Euros. Too expensive?

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Scotland

I'm not sure why he hasn't left but he was supposed to join West Ham last year but the deal went through to late. Would have been a rubbish move anyway.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    oh that's why Rube want him to...interesting
    Juventus wants every Italian with a heart beat. They even wanted Ranocchia last season. It's not something to go with. I'm not saying Cristante sucks, but he's not the player we should be looking for.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We so need Pastore or someone for that role. Centre of midfield is where we keep losing out in every match.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Alexis Sanchez, Kevin De Bruyne, Sergej Milinkovic Savic.

Some FM dreaming..

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

ok I need a Pastore now...or better yet yesterday!

Brozo is a kojnnnnnnnnnnn(horse) not good enough to start...and Mario seems a last cause tbh

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Greece

how foolish are you guys? Haven't you realized that Pastore is a finished player who doesn't play football anymore?? He's been completely useless the last 2 years in Pari, you are gonna regret it if he moves to us.

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Actually his form for PSG has been good lately, maybe a little too good. Emery doesn’t want him to leave he says he sees him as part of the squad.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

The only way we get Pastore is if he's convinced he needs playing time to make the Argentina WC team. Otherwise he'll never come here. Mario is pretty much a lock for the Portuguese team, so perhaps he would be willing to sit on the bench at PSG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

If we can't get Pastore, we can get his teammate Adrien Rabiot. He's certainly better than Cristante.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The only way we get Pastore is if he's convinced he needs playing time to make the Argentina WC team. Otherwise he'll never come here. Mario is pretty much a lock for the Portuguese team, so perhaps he would be willing to sit on the bench at PSG.
    Pastore will be a certain starter at Inter because he's far better than all our midfielders. A move is a better chance to go the WC than sit in the bench at PSG

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

We are being linked with Blind. I'd definitively take him. He is versatile player, can play as CB, LB and DM and won't cost a lot since his contract is expiring in summer of 2018.

14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Pastore,Miki from United,Barella, Cristante,Verdi...(Italy will be fine in the future)

We need at least on of those

Brozo is just too dumb to be a starter,he does one thing right out of 5 things...talent but no brain...

Mario seems done here anyway

However this seems light weight when defending

Pastore
    Borja-Vecino

Hard to make it right...

I just don't see Borja on the bench in Gag's favour

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

16. Thanks (1): Quantum

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    If we can't get Pastore, we can get his teammate Adrien Rabiot. He's certainly better than Cristante.
    I think you mixed up the names

Buy the core player from the richest team in the world? The probability of them getting Icardi is 10 times higher.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

How much would Pastore earn if he joins us? I did not read this anywhere.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Caecuban View Post
    How much would Pastore earn if he joins us? I did not read this anywhere.
    Not there yet man

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

What are his current wages then?

He'll most probably need to have some wages reduction if he plans on joining us.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)